• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
Well, I was quickly felled by DittoDude; I realized finally that I had a super-effective move and hadn't used it, but by then it was too late. It didn't help that one of my moves was one that forced a switch, so I really only had three moves to work with. It was a good battle, though. -_-

dracoburn

Lance's protege
Next chapter of Draco's Quest is up. You guys should go read it.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Glover has done it again. Taking a cue from the trading card game, which was what essentially brought me to the franchise, I thought of it as a good idea. Behold, the new badge for my gym:

blazibadge1.gif

odd, I'd liek to know why these are comign out too big. This one was the right pixel size (I think) in Photoshop, but is way too big here compared to the Glaceon badge. gonna have to look into that. I think the syringe is okay though.

Firebrand

Indomitable
A single move is my favorite way to win. Sorry, Blaziken, but the Firebrand's aiming for the top. I'm off to round 2, y'all.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Okay, so me and Firebrand will be in Round 2. I don't think anyone else has battled yet, though.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Well, Crap. So much for the Quick Claw. Loch's move diversity just wasn't quick enough to outrun Charizard31's ________________.

(No, I'm not telling.)

----
On that same note, something reset my FC code. New number is 0132 7240 0884

dracoburn

Lance's protege
Well, Crap. So much for the Quick Claw. Loch's move diversity just wasn't quick enough to outrun Charizard31's ________________.

(No, I'm not telling.)

----
On that same note, something reset my FC code. New number is 0132 7240 0884

Hence why when it comes to battles where speed would be a serious asset, you use a Choice Scarf.

dracoburn

Lance's protege
Lesso learned, slthough the last time I tried the scarf I didn't like the lack of flexibility.

No, that bit sucks. Your best bet is to give them high attacking stats and four good moves. Really good moves. And the best coverage you have access to with the specific Pokemon.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Okay, now we just need Keyo and Trysten (I've decided to call everyone by their gym leader or in-game names) to battle, and then we can get on with Round 2. I'll go ahead and do the matchups:

DittoDude63 vs. Keyo61494/Wartiger7
Feralninja vs. Charizard31

Keyo61491

Hakumei Tenshi
I has defeated the Wartiger. T'was a scary battle, but one where I came out victorious!

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Okay, so I'll be battling Keyo.

Keyo61491

Hakumei Tenshi
Can I get your FC? I don't think I have it

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Glover has altered my badge, so from here on this is the only one (of the Mind's Eye Badges) that will work. Here it is.

blazibadge-1.gif

Attachments

• blazibadge-1.gif
    blazibadge-1.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 70

Firebrand

Indomitable
Just beat Charizard31 in our tourney match with a remarkable bit of foresight... from my battle with Blaziken.

Status
Not open for further replies.