• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Translation: Compile a list of Pokemon you've seen Feral use, eiminate the fire types, and see what he has the most of. phht!

Nope, I've got some new toys I'm just dying to try out. I just have to eliminate... like, 36 of them.

TheNorthWind

Master of Puppets
So, what does everyone think of the new B2/W2 info that's been released?

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
I didn't read it. I want to be as surprised as I was when BW came out. Not to mention I'm too busy assembling a Rock team from scratch to care what's going on.

Keyo61491

Hakumei Tenshi
Just checkin' in, whad' I miss?

dracoburn

Lance's protege
So, will you be E4 as well as Champion? Why don't we just rename the club "Feralninja and his Subordinates,"? We can make the whole group Feralninja using different teams. Just kidding, but being in two different positions does not sound like a good idea.

Hmm.. Now where is that nifty "like" button? I'm spending too much time on Facebook and Zeldadungeon and not enough time on here, aren't I?

Anywho... Who else is completely enthralled by Conquest right now?

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Hmm.. Now where is that nifty "like" button? I'm spending too much time on Facebook and Zeldadungeon and not enough time on here, aren't I?

I'm pondering whether or not I'll get it. It looks awesome, but so many cool games are coming out this year.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master

I still need to get it. So the game is good?

DittoDude

The King of Town.
OOH! Rock Type gym leader DEATH MATCH!!!

Someone better record that. Also, if it is Mug, I know just what to expect from her wildcard.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Someone better record that. Also, if it is Mug, I know just what to expect from her wildcard.

*Is trying to resist the urge to make a light-hearted and well intentioned, but crude mud wrestling joke at Mug's expense...*

I really don't need a ground type leader coming af- *Looks at the smiling refrigerator*

Actually, I think I do.

Charze

Always flyin'
OOH! Rock Type gym leader DEATH MATCH!!!

Actually I was trying for Ground Gym Leader. But I was thinking about changing to one of the different types.

Wow, maybe I should just get it together and actually start full-on on a gym team

dracoburn

Lance's protege
I still need to get it. So the game is good?

Yes. I quite enjoy it. Really complicated, though. A lot of little things to focus on. More challenging than the main series games and most of the spinoffs, original Ranger and Mystery Dungeons withstanding.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Yes. I quite enjoy it. Really complicated, though. A lot of little things to focus on. More challenging than the main series games and most of the spinoffs, original Ranger and Mystery Dungeons withstanding.

Does it resemble Mystery Dungeon or Ranger at all?

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine

If I know who you're talking about (and I think I do), I actually wasn't planning on using them. But that is a spectacular idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.