• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nox_Invictus

Frozen Cold
Don't be so hard on yourself, my last challenge was so long ago, that I kind of forgot when it was. x.x

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
Frankly, the IRL version is that band/chorus/saving the world keeps me busy, I really don't even check the thread anymore!

It's been swell, and I think I've accomplished a lot in this league. Sarcastic Wednesday. :p

I'm gonna make an effort to check in much more often, but I am resigning. The job isn't quite for me.

Joanie

I've kinda ... not been here myself, too. But I'll stick around, I think.

Josh Buck

Hey guys I was wondering if I could join the group. I've never done anything like this before and it sounds like a great idea and lots of fun! :D

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Hey guys I was wondering if I could join the group. I've never done anything like this before and it sounds like a great idea and lots of fun! :D

Hey! I don't see why we won't take you! The "Powers That Be" seem to be occupied by life at the moment though. Welcome!

Firebrand

Indomitable

Of course you can. Sorry, I'm usually much more prompt about this stuff...

Welcome aboard, hope you have fun with us!

Bananarama

The light is coming
Of course!

And welcome to everyone who have been joining.

Thanks for accepting me into the club! As for why i'm here, I think that EV training defeats the purpose of pokemon being a GAME, and It is way too much work. Also, as you can see, my favorite pokemon is Delibird, cause we have a history. ;225;

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Thanks for accepting me into the club! As for why i'm here, I think that EV training defeats the purpose of pokemon being a GAME, and It is way too much work. Also, as you can see, my favorite pokemon is Delibird, cause we have a history. ;225;

And I bet that you can guess what my favorite is by my username! ;257;

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Well I am still new-ish around here, too, and have really only had one battle (where Joanie annihilated me), so if any of the other new guys (or anyone, really) want to battle any time, let me know.

Bananarama

The light is coming
Well I am still new-ish around here, too, and have really only had one battle (where Joanie annihilated me), so if any of the other new guys (or anyone, really) want to battle any time, let me know.
Aww, i wish I could battle ANYBODY, but ever since I moved I have no wifi. ;225;

Bananarama

The light is coming
Few more things about me. I oppose tiers because I think every pokemon has potential. How else can my delibird defeat every member of the johto elite 4? Lastly, I am not a native English speaker, so pardon some of my word choices every now and then. ;225;

Firebrand

Indomitable
Anyone else loving the PWT? It's the perfect length for me to play a round in between study sessions. Prometheus is doing fabulously in the World Leaders tournament. Just one more win until I can take on the champions...

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Sad news to report out of Hoenn today, After our discussions last weekend I booted up my old GBA games to clean them off. Ruby and Saphire both reported "The Internal battery has run dry. You can still play, but clock-related function no longer work."

It's probably a matter of moths before they discharge completely, and can't maintain the save file at all. Not that I play them anymore, Everyone but a few Magikarp made it off alive, but they're slipping away... slowly... Emerald's next, FireRed, LeafGreen, I'm not sure where my FR is...

Status
Not open for further replies.