• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
My favorite comes from the Third (as anyone can probably see). The only from the fifth that I keep on my team is *blocked to not ruin the surprise*. I guess we'll have to battle for you to find out then, or you can read my fan fic, as it reveals everything about my team.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Hi Everyone I'm New around here.
I Decided to join due to my love of My Diamond team and my lack of knowledge of competitive battling. (I really don't think pokemon were ment to be bred to perfection or anything that competitive battling requires)
Honestly I'd like to be able to battle people who love their teams or team like I love my Diamond team and have fun, maybe even make new friends. I'm active in my games so If anything I'm always good to battle.
Don't mind me sometimes I gush about my team (I've been training my Diamond team for YEARS and I got attached to them >__<)

Hope to be here often! :)

Welcome! And I'm seeing Fanfic tags too, wonderful! We've a lot of writers around here.

Talisa, huh? That's a nifty name. I'm gonna guess that's probably not from the Midwestern US in origin?

I feel terrible to say this, but I must back down from my elite 4 position. I don't have time for that kind of position. I don't really play my games much right now, but will probably get back into it this summer when the new games come out and I have more spare time. I'm still part of this group though!
Aww...

Hey guys, if you'd like to join the group message any of the leaders besides me, I don't use the email I linked this account to. Or just post in the forum and assume you're in thanks
*Sniff*
Hey I'm going to join another clan because right now I nees to do more battling than there is going on in the NCTH right now. I'll still read your fanfics but I won't be battling to get badges anymore. This is my last post I guess so bye
Not gonna cry... I'm not gonna cry... Xander's on hiatus, DO's cutting his last ties, and Wartiger's moving on to bigger things... (notice I didn't say better. *wink*)

I'm not gonna cry...

I AM however, going to direct you to the next chapter in World Turns. Do enjoy it!
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=14213869&postcount=39

Hmm... Favorite Pokemon... Most of them actually. While we're on fics though, I need to go back through my Box file (Gamecube) and figure out what Glover would or wouldn't have caught when he was a trainer. I'll give you a hint, it's relevant to the chapter that will be posted next Saturday night/Sunday...

Last edited:

Keyo61491

Hakumei Tenshi
announcement: I am once again available for gym battles...that is all

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
Welcome! And I'm seeing Fanfic tags too, wonderful! We've a lot of writers around here.

Talisa, huh? That's a nifty name. I'm gonna guess that's probably not from the Midwestern US in origin?

Not at all From what I'm told supposedly it mean's "my God is a vow" or "Of a noble kind" and it's Sanskrit although some will say it's American. & I'm not much of a writer I love to write but my skills are uhm rusty >__< I do try though!

My favorite comes from the Third (as anyone can probably see). The only from the fifth that I keep on my team is *blocked to not ruin the surprise*. I guess we'll have to battle for you to find out then, or you can read my fan fic, as it reveals everything about my team.

Ah you incorporated your team into your fan fic too? I did that at one point too. Good memories!
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Blaziken pokemon is your favorite? correct me if I'm wrong lol

Last edited:

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Ah you incorporated your team into your fan fic too? I did that at one point too. Good memories!
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Blaziken pokemon is your favorite? correct me if I'm wrong lol

Yup. Started with it in Sapphire (my first game) and it has been with my ever since. Now I just have other kinds to use too! So what's you're fic?

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
Yup. Started with it in Sapphire (my first game) and it has been with my ever since. Now I just have other kinds to use too! So what's you're fic?

Ruby was my first game, I loved Blaziken then too :3
As for the Fic that's long since been deleted, these days I stick to one Shot's. I mentioned before my skills were rusty and I had to rid the evidence of that >__< lol

Firebrand

Indomitable
In light of some recent happenings, I am promoting Kaori'sLoveTysuya to the vacant Elite Four position in the league. This guy has some serious skill, and I know he's up to the level we need him to be at.
Now, this also means that we have an open gym leader spot. If you're interested, hit me up with a PM. The open types are Normal, Grass, Fighting, Ground, and Bug.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
I don't know if anyone else has heard, but new games have been announced, along with new forms for Kyruem. What does everyone think?

I personally can't wait. The new sprites look awesome (compared to Kyruem's first, which was quite lackluster in my opinion) and it intriguing that there are two, they just slap a 2 at the end of the original BW games, and they have a ruby and sapphire-ish jewel with the game titles. Maybe a Hoenn-Unova game?

Firebrand

Indomitable
I'll be honest, I'm intrigued by the "2" in the title. This doesn't seem to be a third game in the sense that we have normal seen them. It appears that these may well be direct sequels to Black and White, and the whole Plasma/Ghetsis/N thing.
Obviously, Game Freak has read League of Heroes and plans to use the war against Team Omega. Obviously.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
I'll be honest, I'm intrigued by the "2" in the title. This doesn't seem to be a third game in the sense that we have normal seen them. It appears that these may well be direct sequels to Black and White, and the whole Plasma/Ghetsis/N thing.
Obviously, Game Freak has read League of Heroes and plans to use the war against Team Omega. Obviously.

I'm intrigued by qhat they're going to do with Kyruem, but I'm not fond of this splicing idea of theirs so far. I actally liked Kyruem as is, he said "angry old school European Dragon and while I was half expecting them to all be compiled into the singe original dragon, this is not what I had in mind.

Last edited:

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master

Haha, obviously. We'll probably end up battling a Team Omega. N will probably die in the war. Oh, I almost forgot! Red will be the king and have everything at level 100, just for the heck of it.

I also like the "2". Let's just hope they pull it off well...

I'm intrigued by qhat they're going to do with Kyruem, but I'm not fond of this splicing idea of theirs so far. I actally liked Kyruem as is, he said "angry old school European Dragon and while I was half expecting them to all be compiled into the singe original dragon, this is not what I had in mind.

To me Kyruem looks like a mad ice chicken/bird thing. I don't think anyone, except maybe the people the majority calls mental, saw the current announcements coming. XD

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
I'm interested in seeing what they do with The "second" chapters of these games!
I'm hoping N doesn't die (I'm A Fan) lol
So Here's hoping that Game Freak makes This Interesting & nobody. .Well nobody Important anyway. .will die xD

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
I'm interested in seeing what they do with The "second" chapters of these games!
So Here's hoping that Game Freak makes This Interesting & nobody. .Well nobody Important anyway. .will die xD

You're so going to hate the end of LoH... but hey, I at least have plans for the Nster. Not big ones, yet, I'm doing more with Ghetsis, but they tend to come as a pair.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Seeing as this is pokemon, I doubt anyone is going to die. If memory serves, the only ones who have canonicly died are Cubone's mother in gen I and Latios in the fifth(?) movie.
You're so going to hate the end of LoH... but hey, I at least have plans for the Nster. Not big ones, yet, I'm doing more with Ghetsis, but they tend to come as a pair.
Hm, the whole "immolated in a giant pillar of magic energy" makes that rather difficult, canonicly speaking, doesn't it?

Nox_Invictus

Frozen Cold
While I'm sad to see people leaving, I'm overjoyed to see the large influx of new trainers joining our group! I really hope to have the first chapter of my fanfic done soon, RL has been rather hectic lately, but there seems to be a dip in activity, so perhaps I'll have time soon.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Seeing as this is pokemon, I doubt anyone is going to die. If memory serves, the only ones who have canonicly died are Cubone's mother in gen I and Latios in the fifth(?) movie.

Hm, the whole "immolated in a giant pillar of magic energy" makes that rather difficult, canonicly speaking, doesn't it?

Well, yes, but I didn't say every story dovetailed perfectly...

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
Aw It's Alright! My favorites Die often in movies, shows, books. Lol I sure know how to pick them >__<
But I Can't say I'm surprised only because N dies often in fan Fic's I've previously read.
Any how I'm excited to see how "2" plays out.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Gym Leaders:
1. :342:, Dark: Clair the Eclair
2. Keyo61491, Poison
3. Blaziken10285, Psychic: Dave, the Formidable Psybrain
4. Nox_Invictus, Ice: Mathieu, The Frost Wizard
5. Gokuzaru, Rock: Gold, the Rock Solid Soldier
6. Glover, Electric: Glover, Protector of Orre
7. Dittodude63, Ghost: Samuel Specter, the Ghost Host
8. ThePhoenixarisen9, Steel; The Iron Phoenix
9. Feralninja, Fire: Cole, the Firebrand

Elite Four:
1. Dracoburn, Flying: Becca, the Mistress of the Mountains
2. Karori'sloveTysuya, Water
3. NaturalTrainer, Dragon: The Gentleman
4. Open Slot

Champion:
???, ???
In light of some recent changes to the league, I have decided to update and repost our gym leader list. Changes are in bold. If a newer member wishes to join the league as a leader in one of the aforementioned available types, let me know. You won't be an Elite Four member, but something will happen.

BIGJRA

Catchin' Em All
Yeah, these games are going to be really awesome and I can't wait for them to come out. And I'm new here to NCTH, BIGJRA is the name.
(I just made myself sound way too formal)

Status
Not open for further replies.