• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
I haven't battled Keyo yet, but I will, and it will be good.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
i've never used either, but Latios seems like it would be better, since it only needs one attacking stat, its Sp. Attack. Latias has better Sp. Def, but you need physical and special both for defense.

dracoburn

Lance's protege
So here's a question. Who is better for battles: Latios or Latias?

Latios, especially back when the Soul Dew was legal. He could kick some major Latias.

Keyo61491

Hakumei Tenshi

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Wartiger checking in has made me think. Where have Kaori, Naturaltrainer, and Phoenix gone?

They just don't post much. I'm not sure why Natural is still a group leader, honestly.

Wartiger97

The Forester
I've been around I just forgot to post my check in earlier this week. What I was wondering is why there are some elite 4 and gym leaders that are never on anymore and I thought that after two weeks of being offline you title would be revoked... Its not my concern though just as long as we are all showed the same immunity if we're offline for a while in saying that if the rule isn't inforced then it shouldn't be a rule.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
I've been around I just forgot to post my check in earlier this week. What I was wondering is why there are some elite 4 and gym leaders that are never on anymore and I thought that after two weeks of being offline you title would be revoked... Its not my concern though just as long as we are all showed the same immunity if we're offline for a while in saying that if the rule isn't inforced then it shouldn't be a rule.

Yeah... Maybe they're on the Facebook group more.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
About the Lati@s thing, why was Soul Dew banned? Isn't is just like a Quick Powder, Lucky Punch, etc.? Or are those banned too and I didn't even know?

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
About the Lati@s thing, why was Soul Dew banned? Isn't is just like a Quick Powder, Lucky Punch, etc.? Or are those banned too and I didn't even know?

The only way to get it is from hacking at the moment. Unfortunately items couldn't be transferred, and the Soul Dew isn't anywhere in BW or the DW.

Wartiger97

The Forester
Maybe it'll be on black and white 2 or an event for it because your not supposed to have a lati wwithout it part of their soul is in it I think.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
Ah, so it's not really banned, just unobtainable?

And it really did suck that items couldn't be transferred.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Maybe it'll be on black and white 2 or an event for it because your not supposed to have a lati wwithout it part of their soul is in it I think.

You can have the Lati without the Soul Dew, the item just makes it nearly unstoppable. But hey, if it's not in B2W2 then it WILL be in Drought Ruby and Drizzle Sapphire (DRDS) (tentative titles made by me) when they are released, since it'll take place in Hoenn.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
I had a meager suspicion that BW2 might take you to Hoenn, like how Kanto and Johto are combined in GSC and HGSS. But it was just a What If kind of guess.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
I had a meager suspicion that BW2 might take you to Hoenn, like how Kanto and Johto are combined in GSC and HGSS. But it was just a What If kind of guess.

That would be cool, but... I don't know. Then I have a suspicion that we will also be getting LighteningYellow too. Just because this would be the generation where gen. 3 would get remakes so maybe... And this would be the first generation we wouldn't go to Kanto and we can't have that, can we? (rhetorical question)

dracoburn

Lance's protege

Back in Gen IV, I passed over some tournament(unofficial) rules stating that Latias with Soul Dew was allowed under their rules, but that Latios was not. I think it's because while you can take down a Latias with Soul Dew by targeting her Defense, Latios could kill almost anything. It doesn't hurt that they both have just-under-legendary base stats, with high Special stats and decent Speed, and both good typing and movepools. If Soul Dew were allowed, at the very least they'd be in Uber.

Oh, unrelated, Chapter Nine, Dreaming's a Disaster of its Own, of Draco's Quest is up. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.