• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
Not sure about that, to be honest. It's the end for a while at least, because I need to put some serious time into building up Fire Eternal, and starting my next original novel length. I've had the idea for one more short (five chapter-ish thing), and a tangential oneshot about Hope. But for now, I dont't see myself writing anything about Cole for a while unless we do another group RP.

If y'all do, you can count me in.

dracoburn

Lance's protege
Not sure about that, to be honest. It's the end for a while at least, because I need to put some serious time into building up Fire Eternal, and starting my next original novel length. I've had the idea for one more short (five chapter-ish thing), and a tangential oneshot about Hope. But for now, I dont't see myself writing anything about Cole for a while unless we do another group RP.

Remember, children, college. Our little Firebrand is growing up so fast, *snivel*

Oh yea, speaking of, I only have TWO DAYS OF HIGH SCHOOL LEFT. EVER.

Sorry, I'm telling EVERYBODY.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Speaking of Group RPs. I left a hook for Karikasu to join in on, but since he/she/it is not around and I'm the only one who hasn't wrapped up my end of the RP, I'm going to do so now so that it's done.

Was someone going to put all the chapters together and file them into a nice, neat little one-shot/twosome and post it on the Fan Fiction Forum or did I misread a post?

---
Cay had taken the opportunity to stretch out across several no longer occupied chairs, and had mostly given up on faking not being tired. It'd been a long nioght, and neither of us wanted to acknowledge the fact that the calendar page had already turned over. After wrapping up a chance to get to know the new challengers, I summoned our pilot to get ready.

Ditto was over with the Purrloin that occupied the back areas, or rather was waiting for them to be startled by a large falling object. He jumped. took the form of Volume 3 of the Encyclopedia Brittanica, and dissappeared into the recall light before he got to see his targets' fur stand on end.

Moto was a little trickier. He and the other Rotom had been quite enjoying their jam session, irritating several people who were quite sick of techno remixes of otherwise good songs.

"Moto, we're ready now."

"Pht!"

"Oh, fine then. You can stay there for another minute." I told him. A minute was all the time I needed to rouse Sunbeam. Her brilliant pearl colored eyes flickered into a bright pink as she scanned the sound equipment. The Foresight attacked forced all three ghosts out of the machine, and they popped out through the speakers like done toast, landing with a soft thump on the ground. Moto felt all too quickly exposed, trying to cover himself with his hands. I recaleld him, and left the others to their own trainers and the man who brought in the stereo equipment...

"You have everyone?" Cayna asked sleepily.

"Almost." I scooped her up in my arms--oh how I was glad I still had the strength to do that-- and carried her to the plane. "Now I do."

TheNorthWind

Master of Puppets
Actually, I haven't done a wrap-up post, either. I should put that up. Hm....
~~
Nate sat on the back of his Shiny Hydreigon, Rapture. He had taken a boat from Unova back to Sinnoh, and was now flying back to Darkmoon Island. He looked down, seeing the swamps west of Pastoria City below. "Hmph, glad that disaster is over," He muttered. "I wish I hadn't even gone." Rapture made an odd noise, that Nate realized was a snort. Nate rolled his eyes at the obvious sign that the dragon didn't agree, and yet...maybe Rapture was right. He was a bit unnerved that his Pokemon seemed to know him better than he himself did. While he hadn't had fun, he was still glad that he had gone. Those Journeymen who were still around from the Omega War, they were his friends, to an extent. He hated admitting that, even to himself, but there it was. "Great, now I'm going soft..." he muttered to himself, falling silent, as he continued his journey.
~~
Oh, look, non-canon character development.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Just posting to let everyone know that I got a name change. It's pretty obvious who I am, but in case you couldn't tell, I'm your friendly neighborhood Ghost Host.

Xman96

Fighting Leader
Alright so I just thought I would post this so everyone knows. I have no access to a wifi point that my old DS supports. So after thinking about it, I think I've found an acceptable way to battle all of you fine people. If you would like to battle me then we will have to use Pokemon Online. However if you battle me there are a couple of rules so that the spirit of this group is kept intact. First, the pokemon that you use have to be pokemon that you actually have in your games. Second, thier movesets must be the same as they are in your games. Third, you may not distibute any EVs to thier stats. That's it.

Oh, and I know that I'm not a Gym leader or anything anymore, but I just thought I would post this for future reference and to let everyone know that I'm up for battles.

Also, I'm free for battling all day today. Drop me a PM, I'm a bit rust though.

Last edited:

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Well, not much has gone on today, but Happy Mother's Day to all!

On another note, the legendary ENIGMA BERRY has made its way to gen. 5!

Xman96

Fighting Leader
Alright, so because I've been gone so long and a fair amount of stuff has been done with the whole war in Hoenn, I'm going to delete the Pokemon Professor X thread and start over. The first few chapters will be the same however, after that it will go in a whole new direction. This means that the whole Hoenn war is up for grabs. I will be starting up the new thread tonight and this will be my main project for most of the summer.

Nox_Invictus

Frozen Cold
I was thinking of doing something with Hoenn, if it's alright.

Xman96

Fighting Leader
I was thinking of doing something with Hoenn, if it's alright.

It's yours. Just as long as the war there doesn't last more than ten years cause that's when Prof. X skips forward to.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Alright, so because I've been gone so long and a fair amount of stuff has been done with the whole war in Hoenn, I'm going to delete the Pokemon Professor X thread and start over. The first few chapters will be the same however, after that it will go in a whole new direction. This means that the whole Hoenn war is up for grabs. I will be starting up the new thread tonight and this will be my main project for most of the summer.

Aww, and here I was trying to work around you...

Nox_Invictus

Frozen Cold

Xman96

Fighting Leader
I think we just covered it so well, there's no more that needs to be said.

That's pretty much my feeling about it as well. The other reason is that where I was going with it was going ot be very dark, and I don't really want to write something like that right now. I'm not saying that I'm going to do like a comedy or anything, just not something with the death toll being in the thousands.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
That's pretty much my feeling about it as well. The other reason is that where I was going with it was going ot be very dark, and I don't really want to write something like that right now. I'm not saying that I'm going to do like a comedy or anything, just not something with the death toll being in the thousands.

Do I still get to slam a door in yo- Ah, I mean, does Glover still "run into" you at the League then or do I need to retcon that introduction somehow?
(Shameless plug for Tempest story)

Status
Not open for further replies.