• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracoburn

Lance's protege
I'm still alive. And I have graduated. And signed up for college classes.

That's the good news. The bad news is I haven't really had the time to play Pokemon or write my fan fiction. Last week was absolute insanity.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
CONGRATS!

Huh, round here we don't actually graduate til Friday, even though today is last day for them. Gives the staff more time to finalize grades or something bizarre like that. And Friday night is usually a much better time for parents they think.

Keyo61491

Hakumei Tenshi
Hey, it's your fault you decided to feel obligated, don't drag me into this.
The young boy looked up at the teenage male, who was dressed oddly in a yellow and black jumpsuit. There was a loop of some sort attached to the waist of the jumpsuit, with 4 Pokeballs clipped to it. Nate was awed by the Trainer, and with good reason. His mother despised Pokemon training and battling, calling it 'barbaric.' She did however, enjoy Contests, and had once been an accomplished Coordinator. It was a surprise to Nate that his mother had ever fallen in love with his father, the Petalburg Gym Leader. The two had split up after Nate's mother had been unable to tolerate Norman's life as a Gym Leader. Nate and his mother now lived in Fallarbor Town. Thanks to his mother's aversion to training, he had never met another Trainer besides his father. Well, at least not one that he'd ever been able to have a conversation with. The taller male, who had spiky platinum blond hair was looking at Nate rather irritably. "D' you want something, kid?"

Nate nodded. "Um...HI! I'm Nate!"

"...I am Keyo."

"That's a weird name," Nate commented. "You're a Trainer, right?" Another nod came from Keyo. Nate's eyes lit up. "What kind of Pokemon do you train?"

"All kinds; mostly the Eeveelutions."

"Can I see?"

Keyo sighed and stepped back, taking a Pokeball off the loop. He pressed the button and it expanded. He tossed the Pokeball up into the air. "Come on out, Mercury." The Pokeball opened with a flash of white light, which faded to reveal a Vaporeon, which regarded Nate calmly. "Vaporeon..." came it's high pitched cry.

Nate's eyes lit up again. "That is so cool!"

Keyo shrugged. "Whatever. Let's go, Mercury." The trainer and his Vaporeon walked off, leaving Nate standing there. That settled it. He was going to be a Trainer, and nothing was going to stop him. -- Ripped straight from Dark Waters, Chapter 1, Paragraph 1.

Nope, pretty sure it's your fault...

dracoburn

Lance's protege
CONGRATS!

Huh, round here we don't actually graduate til Friday, even though today is last day for them. Gives the staff more time to finalize grades or something bizarre like that. And Friday night is usually a much better time for parents they think.

Thank you.

Colorado schools start really early and get out in May. My classes were over, what, almost two weeks ago? Of course, that's only the Seniors. The other three classes get out this Friday.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
I'm still alive! Congratulations to all of the graduates! My summer break began basically today so hopefully I'll be able to resume work on my gym and The Galactic Files this week.

dracoburn

Lance's protege
Into Flames, the breath-taking finale of the Cirque Eternal arc, is now up.

You -really- enjoy making my character look like exactly what I'm trying to avoid her looking, don't you? A coward, weak and pathetic. >.<;;

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
I'm still alive. Just if anyone wants to know.

In other news: I have finished the last main chapter of The Galactic Files! Now all that's left is the epilogue. I haven't updated it in a while but I hope to do so tonight with the second to last one.

Nox_Invictus

Frozen Cold
I'm still alive as well, for those that want to know.

NaturalTrainer

NCTHUJ Dragon GL
Definitely still alive! Been uber busy with work and have had no time for here. I'm trying to become more active though!

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Do not be afraid, Samuel Specter is alive. I was on a vacation to Myrtle Beach with my church.

Firebrand

Indomitable
How are people feeling about Pokemon Conquest? Thinking about buying it, or skipping it?

Personally, I haven't played a good turn-based strategy since my Fire Emblem days, and this looks like it has a lot of depth and good stuff in it. It seems just deep and complex enough to hold my attention while not bogging me down in a bunch of strange mechanics. Not to mention I haven't bought a game for any console since White version, so I think I can allow myself a little indulgence.

dracoburn

Lance's protege
How are people feeling about Pokemon Conquest? Thinking about buying it, or skipping it?

Personally, I haven't played a good turn-based strategy since my Fire Emblem days, and this looks like it has a lot of depth and good stuff in it. It seems just deep and complex enough to hold my attention while not bogging me down in a bunch of strange mechanics. Not to mention I haven't bought a game for any console since White version, so I think I can allow myself a little indulgence.

I preordered it cause Gamestop said that doing so would unlock tons of passwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.