• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wartiger97

The Forester
@ Glover no Eevee+forest fire=Flareon=more work for Trysten.

@ Feral I could totally see Cole doing that and then sticking his "sword" in a place where you couldn't even sit down to write anymore.

Firebrand

Indomitable
@ Feral I could totally see Cole doing that and then sticking his "sword" in a place where you couldn't even sit down to write anymore.

Yeah, probably through my right elbow. That being my dominant hand, it would seriously impede me doing anything writing related (or anything related) until I can find an apprentice ala Milton's daughters to transcribe everything I say. What with his whole thing against killing, he wouldn't drive it through my heart or eye.

/Feral being intentionally dense is over

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
@ Glover no Eevee+forest fire=Flareon=more work for Trysten.

I meant it more as an envirnmental evolution, since Eevee are said to evolve to suit there envirnment, and EPIC FIRE would I think qualify as a Firestone, no?

dracoburn

Lance's protege
I meant in a place where you can't physically sit anymore.

To make this non-spam... Did anyone get Pokemon Conquest yet?

Yes, and beat it about a week ago. It looks dumb in a lot of the ads for it, but it's actually an extremely entertaining game. Takes about 20-25 hours on average to complete the story mode, but there are scenarios unlocked post-game, so it provides hours of amusement.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
*Glover hangs a sign on the door of his gym. "Mad Science Gym closed for Regatta. Back Monday."*

Yes folks, I'm headed to Regattathis weekend.

For those of you who have no clue what I mean: http://www.madisonregatta.com/

I'm not leaving til tomorrow, but don't expect to see me a lot either.

Firebrand

Indomitable
To make this non-spam... Did anyone get Pokemon Conquest yet?

It has been making me super unproductive for the past two weeks. It's very addicting, and very fun. One would think it should get repetitive and boring, but it doesn't. The only gripe I have is that you reset and lose your party members (is that the right term for the warriors you recruit? whatever) every time you start a new scenario. They keep all their pokemon, so you can find/recruit them again, but... meh, it's a bother tracking down Saizo, Go, Takamodo and Matakora each and every time.

dracoburn

Lance's protege
It has been making me super unproductive for the past two weeks. It's very addicting, and very fun. One would think it should get repetitive and boring, but it doesn't. The only gripe I have is that you reset and lose your party members (is that the right term for the warriors you recruit? whatever) every time you start a new scenario. They keep all their pokemon, so you can find/recruit them again, but... meh, it's a bother tracking down Saizo, Go, Takamodo and Matakora each and every time.

Bugs me, too. But it -is- rather nice starting a Ginchiyo scenario with a Luxray. I wish I could play as my hero again, though. Finally get all of the Eeveelutions.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Bugs me, too. But it -is- rather nice starting a Ginchiyo scenario with a Luxray. I wish I could play as my hero again, though. Finally get all of the Eeveelutions.

I believe the final special episode is played from the POV of the original hero. I've only got... a ways to go before I get there. Started Yukimura's special episode today. It's a shame that's all the junior warlords and I can't have my awesome Hero's Path squad (because Motochika and Kotaro are actual warlords...).

So anyway, another note. Earlier I was thinking I haven't written anything to a showtune in a long time, and the only idea that I couldn't get out of my head was doing something with Keldeo, and Hakuna Matata. You know, just walking through the woods at the Flare Gym, stumbling upon an Emboar and Combusken, and... well, I dunno. I think it would make a cool/cute/funny one-shot.

TheNorthWind

Master of Puppets
I believe the final special episode is played from the POV of the original hero. I've only got... a ways to go before I get there. Started Yukimura's special episode today. It's a shame that's all the junior warlords and I can't have my awesome Hero's Path squad (because Motochika and Kotaro are actual warlords...).

QUOTE]

No,I'm pretty sure you can recruit the warlords as well.

Keyo61491

Hakumei Tenshi
Just so you know I'm still alive and working on a fan fic

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Guess who [finally] found a copy of Pokemon Conquest. It's kinda tough for a side game. I'm currently trying to take the mainly fighting type kingdom. It was worth the money so far though!

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
I still have yet to pick it up, myself. I keep telling myself to go out and get it, but I haven't. I want to save for BW2, but at the same time, I want something to keep me busy until its release. I'm trying to decide between financial security and temporary entertainment, which really sounds like a silly decision when you put them together like that.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
I don't have Pokemon Conquest yet, but I'll probably get it for my birthday.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Well, I'm at Nobunaga now. I'll beat him later today/tomorrow/whatever it is. It's a really fun game!

Anyway, chapter 3 of Maelstrom, The Plan, is up! I'd love some feedback, so use that link and read it!

Status
Not open for further replies.