• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracoburn

Lance's protege
Typing this message at the desk in my room at the Holiday Inn on the edge of campus. Dorm move-in is tomorrow at eight. This is actually happening.

Anywho, I still have the ability to battle, but wifi will be spotty till I get the password for my residence hall.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
Typing this message at the desk in my room at the Holiday Inn on the edge of campus. Dorm move-in is tomorrow at eight. This is actually happening.
Best wishes for the move-in as your college life officially starts (it is officially starting now, right?).

Also PB, welcome to the club!

This week-end I will finally be able to get out the next chapter of my fanfic. Hopefully.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Everyone give a big "congratulations" to Mug, our new rock type gym leader!

As soon as she gets her gym post up, I'll link it in our league post. Best of luck in all our future challenges.

As for me, I'll be MIA until at least Wednesday. All of you take care of yourselves, and I'll see you soon!

Joanie

Sorry for vanishing without trace or, indeed, any sort of word, but stuff happened. Not good. Over now.
Anyway, let's see what's happened to the league ...

EDIT: Had a look around, and it's good to be back. I'm out of practice, but I think I'll restart my challenge. Would have loved to kick things off with a rematch with FeralNinja, but ... RL and stuff.
Instead, I shall challenge the first online leader I see.
Which appears to be Glover.

Last edited:

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Sorry for vanishing without trace or, indeed, any sort of word, but stuff happened. Not good. Over now.
Anyway, let's see what's happened to the league ...

EEKK!!! A Ghost! :)

welcome back. I'm Glover, took over the electric gym I did. You'll find me in the Orre region if your interested, using the old Kaminko place after he was arrested for illicit sales and scams. (Power draining lightbulbs+stock in electric company+governemnt conract)

Quite a bit of the same ole same ole around here. New people come, the veterans go, and people are writing fanfic. Heck, I think the NCTH has inspired ore fic to be written than most other groups. We rekicked the old League, though its still not a hugely active thing, not enough active challengers mostly. Gym leader list is on the front page now. DO turned in his key shortly after I joined, Feral got a story published, Feral and Draco are both off to college this week, Xman's off on hiatus for a while, we see him once in a great blue moon now. NorthWind (Nate, had his username changed) is on the radio too.

Same group, different names. Still a tightnit bunch. Have a seat, stay a while, I'll see about having someone dust off your old quarters in the tower.

Last edited:

Joanie

Feral got published? Cool.
Pity about the old guys going, but ... I guess that happens.

Nox_Invictus

Frozen Cold
Glad to have you back! I'm the Ice leader, nowadays. So far, we have a full league, I think. Sadly, I can't battle, due to having my game and DS stolen from me, so my team has to be restarted.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Actually, there is one gym leader spot open, but Mug's auditioning for it right now. and I suppose it could be argued since Cole's champ now (and will most likely be there for quite a while) we could get a new e4 position (or not), but we're mostly full, and ther's nine leaders so that one leader can still make eight challenges, so that ninth spot is frivolous to a non leader challenger. Gives them a choice though.

Last edited:

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Welcome back Joanie! Since you were gone tons have happened. Xman left his E4 position and I became the fighting type gym leader. Feral took over the league. It's a lot of the same stuff that happened when you left last time, just with different faces. I'll look forward to your challenge if and when it happens.

Oh, and congratulations Mug!

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Welcome back Joanie! Since you were gone tons have happened. Xman left his E4 position and I became the fighting type gym leader. Feral took over the league. It's a lot of the same stuff that happened when you left last time, just with different faces. I'll look forward to your challenge if and when it happens.

Oh, and congratulations Mug!

Aww I was hoping to be a leader. Well, whatever. This place is fun
Now hold on, at least as far as I know, nothing's offically happened yet. Yet being the key word.

Joanie

Ironically, our E4 is Fire (Feral), Dragon (Natural), Water (Tysuya), and Flying (Draco). So to answer your question, no. You can always just begin challenging the leaders...

Speaking of challenging the leaders ...

Well, first it's glad to see some of you guys again.
Secondly, a fighting type gym will probably give me trouble. Sounds fun, but your future champion will have to learn to overcome, won't she? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.