• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Yeah, I thought about signing up, but for whatever reason my game won't let me. I'm not too put out about it though, the idea of fighting through battle after battle of Tyranitatr, Ferrothron, Terrakion, the Latis and the Kami, broken up by the occasional Cloyster and Politoed doesn't fill me with excitement.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Every once in a great blue moon I think about joinging those, I'd love to actually satick my gym team into one if there were a Doubles court just to see how quick I get steamrolled, but it doesn't happen. And qite honeslt,y after Nintedumb went and reset my Dreamworld, I kinda stopped casring for G5. I got the points credits for all my stuff they so happily threw away, but I had a lovely log home built for a Pokemon, and POOF!

So, we'll see what G6 brings. Every once in a while I still raid the Dreamworld though, so if anyone is looking for anything?

Joanie

Yeah, after thee third completely identical team, I kinda got tired and just unregistered myself. Bleh.
Oh, and Blaziken. Read Maelstrom, liked it so far. Kinda tired right now, so not going to go make an indepth review or anything. But, good. And, wondering what the next chapter will be, since you seem to be wrapping things up, at least to me.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Yeah, after thee third completely identical team, I kinda got tired and just unregistered myself. Bleh.
Oh, and Blaziken. Read Maelstrom, liked it so far. Kinda tired right now, so not going to go make an indepth review or anything. But, good. And, wondering what the next chapter will be, since you seem to be wrapping things up, at least to me.

Yeah, the first and primary part is over, but not the entire thing. I kinda went for a The Dark Knight kind of thing where even when the big villain, the Joker, is defeated, there's still the repercussions and a second force that must be subdued.

Firebrand

Indomitable
I swear I had nothing to do with Team Flare. I'm just minding my own business, not up to anything nefarious at all...

Wartiger97

The Forester
I swear I had nothing to do with Team Flare. I'm just minding my own business, not up to anything nefarious at all...

Haha sure... and I haven't been off the grid for almost four months or more. Nice GIF of Colonel Mustang by the way.

So I actually have a question for y'all. What gen 6 game are you getting and why?

I also come bearing some exciting news... I've turned my 5 year old sister into a trainer by introducing her to Leaf Green yesterday. She's estatic about Pokémon now... She started her journey by choosing a Charmander, like I did in Red Version all those years ago, and making me feel just a bit sentimental as she did... So watch out in a couple of years she'll be coming after our badges.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master

Yeah we'll see. If they start singing, we'll know you have had something to do with this, haha.

Haha sure... and I haven't been off the grid for almost four months or more. Nice GIF of Colonel Mustang by the way.

So I actually have a question for y'all. What gen 6 game are you getting and why?

I also come bearing some exciting news... I've turned my 5 year old sister into a trainer by introducing her to Leaf Green yesterday. She's estatic about Pokémon now... She started her journey by choosing a Charmander, like I did in Red Version all those years ago, and making me feel just a bit sentimental as she did... So watch out in a couple of years she'll be coming after our badges.

Welcome back! I'm eventually going to get both, but my first game in gen 6 will be X. Ever since these games were announced, I preferred X, and I still feel this way. I like Xerneas's design better, and we get Swirlix and Clauncher. I'm really happy with everything that we have gotten. I really hope that Pangoro is good, because I really want to use him in my gym!

Wartiger97

The Forester
Welcome back! I'm eventually going to get both, but my first game in gen 6 will be X. Ever since these games were announced, I preferred X, and I still feel this way. I like Xerneas's design better, and we get Swirlix and Clauncher. I'm really happy with everything that we have gotten. I really hope that Pangoro is good, because I really want to use him in my gym!
Thanks Blazi and alrighty, I'm probably getting X too unless Y has an awesome forest in it that X lacks lol. I just hope the Grass type gets something decent for me to use.

I finally have gotten White 2 and I'm going to do a play through with a Rilou as my partner (I'll catch him right in the beginning then abandon Snivy to a PC or the back of my team)

Last edited:

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
Hello, everybody! It's great to see that everybody is doing well for themselves.

First off, glad to see that many got Pokemon x and y. However, this brings me straight to my point. I want to exchange 3ds Friend Codes in order to expand my Friend Safaris. Naturally, I would not just exchange without compensation. I will offer to breed anything that is possible for me breed, and train said Pokemon, if that is what you desire. The friend codes are greatly appreciated, and I wish to see the continued prosperity of the NCTH mk III!

P.S. - I know there is a thread for these types of exchanges, but I only wish for the casual exchange of friend codes, not "list your 3 pokemon, and I'll list mine, trade x pokemon for y pokemon, etc." My 3DS F.C. is-

0903-3027-2296

Gracias!

Last edited:

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Wow, I didn't notice until now that there was anything new! I hate how the club has been dead for almost 6 months. How is everybody?

Anyway, my friend code is 1676-3751-9706. I'll add you in a little while, Phoenix.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
That's life, im afraid. I dont have xy yet, phoe,dont plan on it til i get a 3ds to play it on. So ill be. Of no help.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Got Y a little while back, but I don't have wifi up at school, so there's not much I can do. I think I'm just going to do some shiny hunting in my scant free time up until Bank comes out right around when I start Christmas break. Then I'm going to move everything off the current file into bank, start a new one with a different team idea I've been working on, and then get involved in some wifi stuff for the remainder of January.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Home for break, managed to get wifi for a few days. My FC is in my signature for any interested parties, and I haven't the foggiest what's in my safari. If you want to add me, let me know. I'm on and off all day, odds are you'll catch me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.