1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Non-Dream World Global Link Features Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Serebii, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Figure we need a thread for this.

Basically, discuss the parts of the Global Link that aren't Dream World related so C-Gears, tournaments, the report features etc

To start off, a new WiFi tournament for B2W2 was announced

It also comes with a C-Gear
    [​IMG]

2. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

So do they mean that by using Unova Pokedex, they mean only using Unova pokemon or pokemon from the regional dex?

3. Aegon

Aegon _

Is it really that hard to figure out?

4. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

You don't need to be a jerk about it, everyone has something they don't understand, so they learn about it, have you had tried to figure out something that you don't understand?

5. Aegon

Aegon _

What is there to learn? It's basic reading comprehension.

6. Serebii

Following on from the first Black 2 & White 2 WiFi tournament later this month, the next WiFi tournament for Black 2 & White 2 has been announced. This cup is known as the All Star Cup and will run in September. This cup is different from all the previous WiFi tournaments in that it has no restrictions on Pokémon. It is said to allow for all Pokémon in the Pokédex, specifically pointing out that this is the first time that Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect have been used in a WiFi tournament. We'll bring more on this as it comes

7. tomatohater

tomatohater Golden Sun 4?

Cool, a nice change I suppose. New stratergies and tatics will be used. But like I said, it is going to be cool to see Legendaries fight too. 1st reply!

8. charizarddude

charizarddude Pokémon Master

If Arceus was still banned I would be interested in this tournament, but it's not.

9. Serebii

My apologies, I misread it. It's Unova Dex only with no restrictions in that

10. Aegon

Aegon _

Yay! A new Pokédex skin.

At long ****ing last.

I take it this can be bumped.

11. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

It is kind of weird that we haven't had a new Pokedex skin since....the Kanto Starters? And that was Japan only.

12. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

I'm gonna pass for the new C-gear.
    Bored of Pikachu.

13. Aura Flare Riolu

Aura Flare Riolu Cutest Riolu around!

I like the new PokeDex Skin. It's good to see they're finally making more. Hope there's more to come.
    The new Pikachu C-Gear skin is meh... Still waiting for a Riolu C-Gear Skin.

14. confuser987

confuser987 Well-Known Member

So when we add BlackWhite2 to our existing account, we only get new C-gears and dolls?

15. Serebii

Do NOT add the Porygon-Z and Klink C-Gear skins. If you try to wake your Pokémon with them, it'll give you an error message. It appears to be an oversight when they prolonged them due to the long unexpected maintenance

16. halloweenghost

halloweenghost Well-Known Member

yeah i discovered this last night... but easy way to fix the problem is just go back to customization and change it back to a BW2 cgear sin and it will be fixed... but yeah stay clear of them thoguh.

But the porygon in game still works for BW2, as well as the doll

17. k_tribal

k_tribal Active Member

New promotions have been put up on Global link, a Pikachu doll, more legendary dolls for October and the Keldeo skins. :p Any news on the passwords?

18. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

Which global link? I'm checking mine and I only see the Porygon2 doll promotion and the Reshiram/Zekrom/Keldeo dolls

19. pikalax

pikalax I had it coming...

CATDFYH - More Dolls in October.
    RAPDRA - Pikachu

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  20. waterboy62311

waterboy62311 Member

Is there any way to change the game cart linked to the account on pokemon-gl.com? i ened up having to start- link- restart and id like to have the right GL code with my BW account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.