• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

**Non-Evolution Club**

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG

**READ**
My other club was locked, I have been very inactive because I haven't been playin pokemon. Sorry you guys!!

Hey! Im sorry if this is against the rules, but my other one was closed. I have been busy lately. Please let my try this again.
Hi there this is sunny13 and This is the....

NON- EVOLUTION CLUB
So I'm sure youve got plenty of Questions, So let me answer a few before you all ask:
Q- What is the Purpose of this club?
A- Well, this club is to make non-evolved pokemon more known in the pokemon world. For example- Rhydon is more commonly seen in teams than Rhyhorn. Now, I under stand that most un-evolved pokemon are pretty weak. So, to test out your newly trained-non evolved pokemon, you can battle other members with the same pokemon on this forum through Wi-Fi. THE POKEMON YOU USE MAY NOT BE EVOLVED UNLESS STATED OTHER WISE.
Q-Do I have to Have Wi-Fi to join?
A-No! Of course not. I dont even have Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi is just used for fun and is not required for this club.
Q- I've seen a lot of grammar and spelling rules on other clubs. Some wont even let you join if your bad. Is that the case here?
A- No absolutly not. Just please make your messege legalble. One liners not allowed.
Q-What are the rules?
A-Well, Stay on topic, unless the topic is at least 3 hours old. And, If you are gone for about two weeks, its understood. Just PM at anytime to give me your reasoning, and to let me know you are currently active. Thats pretty much it!
~No foul language.
~No spamming
~No arguing please!
~Have Fun!!!

Help Wanted!
We need a person to make us banners, user bars and picture links. Please help! You dont have to be a member.

Heres the member list!

1- Sunny13-Super Mod! President.
2- DRAGONIGHT3- Mod! Vice Prsident (or co-owner)
3- Honsy- Member (userbars and banners)
4- Pokemon Trainer 619- Vice President (co-owner) (userbars and banners)
5- The Green Gardian- member
6- Tyran- member
7- sapphire_addict- member

Each month, there will be a Pokemon Of the Month. (POM) That is the pokemon we will raise, But not evolve for the next month. So please eveyone,

Join and Enjoy!

UPDATE! READ!!!!!!
Co- owner postitions filled!
Co-owners powers:
~Alowing people to join
~Warning people
~Cannot ban people
~Send them a messege regarding any new about the club.

Each time there is a POM chosen, everyone in the club will be sent a messege telling them which it is. :)