• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non-filler SM Episode List

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Class 2 for today's episode, since it had Popplio mastering Hydro Vortex.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Class 1 - I don't think it used String Shot before haha

Outside of that SM041 = filler

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Class 1 because I'm not sure if DuskRoc revealed Accelrock before

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Class 1 because I'm not sure if DuskRoc revealed Accelrock before

Lol, Ash went to Kanto and reunited with two of his past companions and some of his past Pokemon as well, those are also good enough reasons for today's episode to be a non-filler. Plus this episode also confirms that Squirtle now resides at the Oak's Lab.

Last edited:

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
Today's episode. Kukui planning Pokemon League in Alola, Ash VS Misty (Ash wins), Kiawe VS Brock (Brock wins)... this would be Class-1, right?

Janovy

Banned
Today's episode. Kukui planning Pokemon League in Alola, Ash VS Misty (Ash wins), Kiawe VS Brock (Brock wins)... this would be Class-1, right?
I wasn't exactly sure if I heard it right, but he is, isn't he?

Damn, so Pokemon League in Alola confirmed.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I wasn't exactly sure if I heard it right, but he is, isn't he?

Damn, so Pokemon League in Alola confirmed.

I heard Alolan League.

SM044 could also be put as non-filler (preemptive but still)

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
Oh yeah, and forgot to mention. Ash has officially earned one of his Gen 1 badges. Just the Boulder, Rainbow and Soul badges to go. :)

ShadowForce720

Oh yeah, and forgot to mention. Ash has officially earned one of his Gen 1 badges. Just the Boulder, Rainbow and Soul badges to go. :)

I think you mean the Marsh badge, the Soul badge is given out by Koga who Ash did beat fair in square in a pokemon battle so he did earn that one already, where the badge Sabrina gives out is the Marsh badge.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
SM045- Non filler class 2. Cosmog is revealed to know teleport.

Last edited:

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
SM047- Non Filler class 1
SM046- Non Filler class 2
SM048- Non Filler class 2
SM049- Non filler Class 1

Last edited by a moderator:

k6666

Pikachu Fan
i think the baseball one is not in full filler category since the baseball guy was being mention by the sm cast twice i guess and if you watch the sleepover episode and skip the baseball episode one you would feel weird why the cast stop the argument of what show they should watch when kiawe change the channel to baseball game and why they feel like they knew the guy very well

i think if the COTD being mention and have some sort of continuity in a few episode later, it should not be called full filler episode maybe semi filler

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I had to update a lot for this one. Hope it's all updated.

Vipsoccermaster

I had to update a lot for this one. Hope it's all updated.

Except for what happens in the episode for the recent plot of the Aether Foundation, and for some reason, SM36 is still "TBD." Ash defeated Olivia and earned the Rockium Z. Forgot a 0 in SM38 if you wanted consistency.

I guess you're waiting for the English dub episodes before udating the Aether Foundation episodes?