• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non-filler SM Episode List

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
it's a filler lol
Yeah I don't think there's been a filler episode yet, though I guess SM6 could possibly count as one

And even then, it's disputed since togedemaru's gender was revealed, seeing how gender is involved in battles thanks to attract.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I think we're going to be surprised at the first actual filler xD Maybe the pancake one, since the upcoming episode has Kiawe's family and Rowlett learning Breakthrough Blitz.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I think we're going to be surprised at the first actual filler xD Maybe the pancake one, since the upcoming episode has Kiawe's family and Rowlett learning Breakthrough Blitz.

I'm actually thinking that may be a Mallow episode tbh, since her family owns a restaurant and the episode has to do with pancakes. Maybe we'll get some character development or backstory for Mallow

Red and Blue

And even then, it's disputed since togedemaru's gender was revealed, seeing how gender is involved in battles thanks to attract.

Even if gender is important in battle, it wasn't really enough to consider the episode non filler, imo. Nothing else noteworthy happened

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I'm actually thinking that may be a Mallow episode tbh, since her family owns a restaurant and the episode has to do with pancakes. Maybe we'll get some character development or backstory for Mallow

Hoping that's the case. I don't want it to be filler so early into the series (break the trend) and also because Lillie will have had two episodes before Mallow got one. While I enjoy watching what they're doing with Lillie, Mallow shouldn't be neglected because of it.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'm kind of hoping that Mallows episode is something else. The title suggests that the pancake race is going to be the main event here so there probably won't be a lot of time to focus on Mallow. Besides, for the other focus episodes, either the character being focused on or their Pokemon is mentioned in the title. Neither Mallow nor Bounsweet is mentioned.

U.N. Owen

So, is the consensus on SM011 a filler or not? My internet is not exactly in the right condition to watch videos right now.

Janovy

Banned
I would call it (Non-essential) Non-Filler.

We basically learn about Kiawe's life, his family and job, we learn about a completely new side of Kiawe that he doesn't normally show, we learn whose Charizard it is, there is also a flashback with Kiawe and his grandfather (I guess?), Ash trains with Rowlet to use the Z-move and find that unlike Pikachu, it leaves Rowlet completely exhausted.

Basically, a bunch of tiny things that ultimately do not impact the plot, but still add to the story.

U.N. Owen

List has been updated.

U.N. Owen

A CotD would imply that specific character had the episode revolve around that character.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Fair enough. I still think we'll never see him again :)

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
As is SM014, since that's the egg hatching. But we'll get to those episodes once they actually air.

U.N. Owen

Yeah, there's no chance in hell that today's episode was a filler.

U.N. Owen

Yeah. Your post should say SM012 though. I doubt that SM013 would be an essential non-filler. :p

Updated. This is why I shouldn't do things on moblie.