• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non Legendary Pokemon That you think is the rarest.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
The title says it all. What Pokemon do you think is the rarest that isn't legendary. That isn't Feebas.

IMO: Chimecho. In RSE, it has a 2% chance encounter.
In D/P 1% chance encounter.
What's your opinion?

Last edited:

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
i thought gyarados is a legendary many years ago, he looks so powerful and mean...until when i meet him more often then haha he is not the one.

rarest and not legendary to me will be lapras in crystal version, i can only get her/him every friday. she/he looks like a calm legendary to me.

Last edited:

GalladeX

Cryogonal!

A 1% encounter rate when it's not Winter, and, when it is winter, it's boosted to a measly 5%!

Zach74

Haunters gonna haunt
I don't know about all this encounter rate stuff, but Chansey and Kangaskhan were always really annoying to find.

jartboy

ALAKAZAM!
I don't know about you guys, But when i got my heart gold game for the first time, Dunsparce was very annoying to find without rock smash.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Any shiny pokemon, duh. Shiny pokemon with pokerus are rarer. Pfft, rare pokemon...um...Chansey in the Safari Zone? (LG/FR/R/B/Y Safari Zone)

Edit: Wait, Ghostie said that, silly me....

Galaxy

I would say that Munchlax is pretty rare. I got Feebas by just sitting and doing it. It seems rare when you don't try, but if your determined, it can be done. I was searching for Feebas after beating the game, and found him in less than an hour. I was about to leave my house and was just about to quite and it just came out.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Has to be Munchlax on those damn honey trees...

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Any shiny Pokemon, duh. They have a random encounter rate of 1 in 8192.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
obviously, its Kecleon in RSE. bugger never shows in the grass...