• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non preorderers, what will you do on the 360 launch?

What will you do on launch date, the 22nd.

• Wait till Christmas...

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I pre-oredered, you feel dumb now, huh?

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Search ever gaming store in town.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If I don't find one, I'll try again in a week or so.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mequuh

Since there is this... shortage, sposidly. What will you do on launch day? I will hope my mom got me one off Ebay by then because I have to wait till X-mas anyway...

DK

DonkeysKidneys*dance
Sitting at home, thinking of ways to earn money.

W

WinterSnowblind

I pre-ordered mine the very second I could from Gameplay.co.uk
Only 50,000 for the UK? There's definatly going to be a shortage. I can't wait to see the price they go for on ebay.

Oh, and did anybody buy Kameo yet? I'd like to see the disc :p

P

--Pokemon--

I don't play Xbox's and I probably won't be getting one so my option on the poll isn't there. I'll probably wait for the PS3 or get a PSP.

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
Sitting at home playing Shadow the Hedgehog on my beloved Cube.

I never cared much about X-Box or the 360. I've been a Nintendo and Sega fan all my life and I aint gunna quit now.

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
I'm gonna play my DS and gamecube since I'm not going to get one and dont want one either.

Snorlax 360

Sea Ruby Trainer
Sitting on the net reading impressions, it doesn't come out here until next year.

Steve

revelations1 17
Wow, I like how a bunch of people came on this thread to bash Xbox for no reason. Seriously, what is the point of that?

Anyway, I've got mine pre-ordered, so I just need a couple more bucks is all.

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Steve said:
Wow, I like how a bunch of people came on this thread to bash Xbox for no reason. Seriously, what is the point of that?

Anyway, I've got mine pre-ordered, so I just need a couple more bucks is all.
Umm...we just answered the question there isnt one xbox bash in this entire thread, a bash is like saying the xbox is going to be an over rated piece of shit [which by the way isnt what I think of it just a good example of a bash] we were just stating our opinions and that we weren’t getting one so you fail.

T

Talo!

The 360 is being released in my country at like in the middle of next year so ill be saving up till then but in the mean time ill be buying a psp.

W

WinterSnowblind

Naruto Uzumaki said:
Umm...we just answered the question there isnt one xbox bash in this entire thread, a bash is like saying the xbox is going to be an over rated piece of shit [which by the way isnt what I think of it just a good example of a bash] we were just stating our opinions and that we weren’t getting one so you fail.

And you're a good example of what is completely ruining the videogame business. An ignorant *******.

If you want to discuss the 360's problems, why don't you tell us WHY you don't like it, instead of being the typically Xbox hater, that knows nothing about the system and just bashes it for no reason what-so-ever. Why don't you go read up on what it's capable of, what games it's getting, etc, and you'll see how great it's looking. If you're just ignoring it for the sake of it, you're nothing but an ignorant fanboy.

I'm sickened to call myself a gamer, with so many people like this about.

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Honestly that must have come across wrong. I used that particular bash because its so obvious to tell that its a bash just trieing to teach him the difference between bashing and stating an opinion. Honestly I do like it but the reason i'm not getting one is the price is going to kill me.

Steve

revelations1 17
o_o

You make me cry.

This thread is about what people are doing on 360 launch day. Right? The poll says:

"Wait till Christmas...
I pre-oredered, you feel dumb now, huh?
Search ever gaming store in town.
If I don't find one, I'll try again in a week or so."

Last time I checked that did not include "Whine" or "Say that we're playing other consoles", so stop talking, please. You're embarassing yourself.

>_> I had a fun time writing this the first time....But you still can't say anything, dubbie. Or, should I say king of punctuation, hmm?

Last edited:

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Non preorderers, what will you do on the 360 launch?

We are non preorderers and we're going to play our other counsoles.

So no none of them could be considered spam since we're replying to the topic but since you're going to cry about it i''l go ask a mod ^_^

BTW you make the creator of the english language cry

Edit: raven adonis has been pmed

Last edited:

PhQnix

Think Different
I know what I would be doing, if I wanted to get one that is, walking into Asda/Tesco's/Similair and buying one. Thats what normally happens, all the videogame shops sell out quickly and everyone ignores the supermarkets.

Steve

revelations1 17
Ehh, sorry. Meant to edit one of my posts.

Powerage

Flannigan's Ball
I preordered mine, but they're talking about not getting enough to fill all the preorders, and, despite preordering early, I'm near the bottom of the list. :(

So, since Target doesn't take preorders, I'm considering camping out there Monday night since it's during Thanksgiving Holiday and I have no school. :cool:

Wes

Iblis Wings
I might get it...it all depends really.

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Steve said:
o_o

You make me cry.

This thread is about what people are doing on 360 launch day. Right? The poll says:

"Wait till Christmas...
I pre-oredered, you feel dumb now, huh?
Search ever gaming store in town.
If I don't find one, I'll try again in a week or so."

Last time I checked that did not include "Whine" or "Say that we're playing other consoles", so stop talking, please. You're embarassing yourself.

>_> I had a fun time writing this the first time....But you still can't say anything, dubbie. Or, should I say king of punctuation, hmm?
Ouch! That stung -_-. The poll doesn't have to have anything to do with the actual thread. He could of forgotton to put that as an option. Who here whined except you?

Steve said:
This thread is about what people are doing on 360 launch day.
Yup its about what we're going to be doing on launch day and we said what we're doing you fail.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
I remember reading a few days ago that gamestop predicts that unless you pre-ordered you may not be able to walk in and buy a 360 on the spot until April.