• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Noodle's help with Emerald version! Ask anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodle's_Kecleon

Pro Kecleon Trainer
Ok guys, I'm going to be using this as a way to help fans of pokemon emerald and people who need help with the game. Basically Emerald is my favorite one in the series and I know virtually everything about it. So if anything is stumpping you or you need info about something, just ask away!

umbryan

Oh cool! I just got finished beating the main storyline for Emerald for the second time last week :)

umbryan

Okay! Hmm, then I'll pose a few at you:

1) How many times have you played through Emerald?
2) What is your best team from Emerald?
3) Favorite original Hoenn Pokemon?

Noodle's_Kecleon

Pro Kecleon Trainer
1) I've played through Emerald 8 times, completing the national-dex twice
2)My best team was a Sceptile, a Gardevoir, a Heracross, a Skarmory, a Gyarados, and last but not least, Flygon
3)Haha it's gotta be Kecleon! #1 pokemon all the way!

umbryan

1) WOW!! That's very impressive! :D You really must LOVE that game!
2) Oh very nice, in my last play through, I made it the entire game with basically just my Gardevoir named Lady Gaga! I over-trained her so that she was always about 10-20 levels higher than anyone I was facing. Then I caught Rayquaza and together, the two of them were able to rip the Hoenn Elite Four and Champion to shreds. It was fun :)
3) Lol! What's so special about him? I'm curious! All I really remember about that Pokemon in Emerald is when I needed to use the Devon Corp. product to make the thing not invisible.

Noodle's_Kecleon

Pro Kecleon Trainer
Well I always liked Kecleon's appearance, and it has a very unique ability. It was a very awesome powerful pokemon on my team because being normal, it can learn a ton of moves. It also is nice because when its ability changes its type, it makes it possible to just tear a gym apart since most only use one or two types. It starts off fragile, but if you keep with it, you will not regret it.

umbryan

That really is a pretty cool feature it has. Sadly, I just don't think I'd ever get around to training it in Emerald. Maybe on another play though. Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't it towards the middle-end game that they start appearing? I'm the village with the tree homes? My training is very bizarre you can say. I liked having like 2-4 really dependable Pokemon that I raise from the early age to Level 100. Then I'd usually pick up another 1 or 2 to be dedicated to HM's and a strong Pokemon later on in the game.

White Version 2 is a challenge for me because from what I understand, HM's aren't really used all that much. So it gives me the flexibility to have a stronger and larger yet intimate team of 6.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Hey man, it's great that you have such a great interest in Emerald and want to help others out, but we have a thread for that already in the R/S/E section:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?530445-RSE-Help-FAQ-Discussion-Thread

You should answer questions and stuff that people may have there. If you have any other knowledge on Pokemon games, there's several threads around the forum where people are asking for help, so you could check those out too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.