• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Noodles: Roamin' Off (585)

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
I just watched the episode on youtube,and it was awesome! If only Team Rocket can catch that Metagross,they would be a lot powerful. Also,Jesse looks better when her hair is wet. And Staravia's gonna evolve in next episode!

kpt25

Steel type trainer
So I assume that move our Big Friendly Giant Enemy Crab used to blast TR off was Meteor Mash or Gyro Ball?
it was Gyro Ball,TR actually said that before getting "blasted off again"
I don't think Metagross used Lock-on(he can't learn that attack as a matter of fact)
It probably just used its super computer brain to calculate a successful attack pattern(yeah that pokemon is that freaking smart!) ;376;

uber gon

Accept Change
Could it be Lock-On?

I don't think so. Metagross can't learn Lock-On. Maybe that's how it sees the world, which is awesome.

Buizelster

Wow, I loved the continuity to Meowth's former crushes:

[img139]http://i42.*******.com/2819fk2.jpg[/img139]

That's Meowzie, isn't it? And possibly May's Skitty?

Why is Lopunny there? Meowth didn't crush on that Lopunny we saw, but I do love the continuity with the other two.

Is that Meowsy in that pic? Hm I guess I'm not the first that thought that.

Last edited:

Penguinist Trainer

I loved the warning sign for a Shiny Metagross. It would be awesome if their were warnings like that in game. Some random trainer will bump into you and say "Hey kid, be careful...there's a Shiny (insert Pokemon here) on Rte.... and it's going on a rampage. So it might attack you if you go there."

Seriously a sign like that you would think that area would be swarming with trainers. Sure there is nothing different about it power-wise, but the fact that it is unique is sure to draw a crowd.

Trips

why cant they let mushashi hair be like that all the time instead of a umm no words to describe it

Last edited:

Brumrha

Banned
I would love, love, love to see TR actually disband for good; it'll be a huge load off of Ash's shoulders. Unfortunately, the chances of that happening are less than zero.

Also, that shiny Metagross is powerful enough to possibly kill them, but it didn't, as I expected from a kid's anime...

Geodude

it was Gyro Ball,TR actually said that before getting "blasted off again"
That's right, and since Meteor Mash is a punch, that obviously wasn't it.
Can someone tell me how the battle went vs Metagross? (What attack did Mime Jr use?)
Metagross used what must have been Magnet Rise and then Psychic to pick up some rocks. James had Mime Jr. use Teeter Dance and Metagross got confused, but that caused those rocks to start flying everywhere. James freaked out, grabbed Mime Jr, and took off.

Why did you even ask about Mime Jr's attack? It was obvious because it has used it several times before.

Last edited:
TR are definitely getting a load of attention in D/P, and I think that's good, even if I'm not their biggest fan. It breaks things up a little bit.
The Metagross was a lovely looking thing, and the sparingly used CGI was good.
However, of the three in TR, I would've guessed James would've been the first to leave...

thunderblade12

Has BECOME crappy? They should have made Pokemon Special an anime?

How could those two sentences possibly coexist in the same post? The anime is more like the manga than ever before. Now we actually have villains that try to kill Ash and co. and whatnot.

If we're comparing it to the manga then the earlier seasons were crappy and DP is a slight improvement

JAYGOLD

Ace Johto Champion
it just is to me the anime is just like a cycle
ash wins badge .they head to next town. random team rocket attacks. girl chracter wins ribbon. over and over again
the manga and games are what makes pkmn good. the anime was good in the kanto and johto seasons but not now

Dattebayo

Banned
I thought this episode was going to be about ramen (and some sorta dedication to a certain knucklehead ninja), but turns out to be another episode involving Team Rocket losing their groove yet again. I lol'd that Ash and co. are getting tired of their Team Rocket encounters, plus Ash was too good at guessing Team Rocket's motivation and the so called "shooting star". The Shiny Metagross was interesting as well, and I didn't know that Metagrosses are super computers.

klubkj

man i thought TR was going to catch metagross and then sended it to the boss Giovani.

and what if he thought that insteed of Jesse, James, and Meowth gave it to him he thought Butch and Cassidy gave it to him. That would be hilarious.

Brumrha

Banned
Now I've snagged the chance to watch this, but this time, I didn't have the luxury of my sister's HDTV... Ah, well, you win some, you lose some...

Anyhow...

Ash & gang are on their way to their next destination, & out comes TR with a generic mecha. The surprising thing is that Ash actually think that they've become bland & stale, & dispatched them quickly with a Thunderbolt from Pikachu. Now there's nothing stopping this miniature war-machine. As TR flew off, their landing is actually an ocean, which is filled with seaweed nonetheless, & seeing them emerge from the ocean as seaweed mummies is a laugh & then some. Afterward, they become dispirited, especially once they come across a Ramen Shop. They just so happen to be dying of starvation, but the thing that drags them down even more is that their cash balance is 0$. They have a meal in the shop anyway, only to find out that they've flipped off the cook. They go to have a word with the owner, who just so happens to be a TR sudent.

What a twist!!

As they're talking about their good old times, the cook fumbles his dough ball. Meowth senses it & slashes it away, & it just so happens to turn into a bunch of noodles, which happen to also be the perfect bunch. HE offers Meowth to work in his shop, but he declines the offer... for now. They again set off to harassing Ash, this time in a Ramen-themed mecha. They managed to get ahold of Pikachu, but that's as far as they've gotten before getting zapped back into the same sea that turned them into seaweed mummies. During that time, Meowth finally has had it with them, & decides to work in the Ramen shop, abandonning TR altogether. Soon after, Jessie follows suit with Meowth, but for a different reason: to follow her dreams of being in the Grand Festival.

Now poor James is all alone, but all hope isn't lost, as he finds a rumor that there is a shiny Metagross in a valley nearby. James, who is practically a desperado, heads out to find it. He does, but he gets more than he bargained for, as it's also a bipolar maniac when it comes to attacking. He tries in vain to get him down, but fails miserably, & just when he's looking down the eyes of death, Jessie shows up to lend a hand. They manage to succeed in bringing him down, but their victory is short-lived, as the Metagross found a way to fling a bunch of boulders at them. They flee for their lives, but Metagross holds them down with its Psychic powers, & readys his SBC for obltherating the two of them. However, it got interrupted by none other than Meowth, & seizing the chance, the two got on their ballon, rejoicing in their reunion as they futilly attempt to flee from the relentless Metagross, only to end up getting flung over the wild blue yonder.

This all happened from all the fuss over at the Ramen shop... Pfft.

*continues to linger around*

Last edited: