• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Normal Color Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neopolis

Battle Pyramid Champion
Yup, Dragonair :)

Guraena

Definately Dragonair! So much cooler than Pupitar. It is most likely its gonna win anyway.

Dark Fire

Land Shark =O~~~
Dragonair is sweet.

M

meandude33

I'm gonna also go with Dragonair... I mean what looks cooler a cacoon thing or a sleek dragon-snake... I think we all know

Last edited by a moderator:

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I vote for Pupitar! I've got to go for the under-dog!

G

GWAR_Aggron_GWAR

Pupitar, because it evolves into the most *****in Dark type there is!!!!

Bladerboy

Orange Champion
i love dragons so Dragonair

thed3

Bow Chicka Bow Wow!
Pupitar 4 - Winner Dragonair 9

Well I sort of predicted this outcome, but hey Pupitar is an ok pokemon with me. Dragonair moves on and Pupitar is out of this blue phase. Well sorry I haven't been here that often...don't know why really but hey I'm back... Aren't you all happy?? Yeah I know you are... Ahhh well it is almost graduation time for me...it's so exciting but I don't want my friends to leave either... Ahhhh well prom is 3 days away and I'm looking forward to the after parties and such!!! W00t lol.

Porygon vs. Porygon2

[IMG135]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs292.gif[/IMG135] VS.[IMG135]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs368.gif[/IMG135]

Well, well.... It's Porygon vs. it's evolution Porygon2. They're both pretty cool pokemon although I would expect that Porygon2 has better stats since it is an evolved pokemon. Both pokemon have blue at the same places, it's just that Porygon is angular and Porygon2 is circular.... Hmm... maybe this is more like which shape do you like lol. Well I wanna see you people vote!!!!!!!!​

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I vote for Porygon 2.......it's smoother!:D

Dark Fire

Land Shark =O~~~
Porygon [not 2] i don't like curves, so yeah.

Guraena

I vote for Porygon 2! I always like it better than Porygon, and it always reminds me of those toy bird things that have long legs and necks and dip their head/beak/whatever into water over and over and over... xD Kinda hard to explain.

~Pooch ;261;

I

Inferno Zangoose

I vote Porygon 2! It looks way cooler than Porygon and better stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.