• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Normal Color Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc_Angel

Solemn Wings
Staff member
I'm gonna vote for the Horsea line, Kingdra is a toughie once it evolves (pesky dragon types) :D

Dark Fire

Land Shark =O~~~
Hmm...Horsea/Seadra/Kindgra for me.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I vote for the Horsea line! It is far superior!

thed3

Bow Chicka Bow Wow!
Winner Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra 9 - Zubat/Golbat/Crobat 1

ANOTHER blowout... Wow I though the Zubat line had some fans...guess not. Well there goes the Zubat line flying off into the sky. Fascinating how these last couple of face-offs have been going on lately. Well went beach again!!! Whoo I love the beach... I love Hawaii... staying home for college. Gonna miss my friends who are leaving this so-called 'rock'. I know they'll come back sooner or later... I just know it!!!

Carvanha vs. Phanpy

[IMG135]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs097.gif[/IMG135] VS.[IMG135]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs165.gif[/IMG135]

Face-off, face-off, FACE-OFF!!!! Whoo ok so it's Carvanha vs. Phanpy. A carnivorous piranha which has a dark blue head against a light blue baby elephant. Idk tough choice. I have nothing more to say so let's get it on!!​

T

T.R.A.S.H

carvanha is cool...but phanphy is cuter....i vote for phanphy...

Dark Fire

Land Shark =O~~~
Carvanha all the way...*looks at siggy*...yup, go Carvanha...
Also Thed, have you been at Fizzy Bubbles lately, you kinda slowly dissapeared.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I vote for Phanpy, the baby of the mighty Donfan!

Encyclopika

The Queen
Carvanha! Paranhas and sharks rule! ^^ (sharks are my fav animals)

Status
Not open for further replies.