• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Normal Color Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc_Angel

Solemn Wings
I'm gonna vote for the Horsea line, Kingdra is a toughie once it evolves (pesky dragon types) :D

Guraena

The Horsea family. I can't stand Zubat nor its evos. They're so annoying. .-.

Dark Fire

Land Shark =O~~~
Hmm...Horsea/Seadra/Kindgra for me.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I vote for the Horsea line! It is far superior!

thed3

Bow Chicka Bow Wow!
Winner Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra 9 - Zubat/Golbat/Crobat 1

ANOTHER blowout... Wow I though the Zubat line had some fans...guess not. Well there goes the Zubat line flying off into the sky. Fascinating how these last couple of face-offs have been going on lately. Well went beach again!!! Whoo I love the beach... I love Hawaii... staying home for college. Gonna miss my friends who are leaving this so-called 'rock'. I know they'll come back sooner or later... I just know it!!!

Carvanha vs. Phanpy

[IMG135]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs097.gif[/IMG135] VS.[IMG135]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs165.gif[/IMG135]

Face-off, face-off, FACE-OFF!!!! Whoo ok so it's Carvanha vs. Phanpy. A carnivorous piranha which has a dark blue head against a light blue baby elephant. Idk tough choice. I have nothing more to say so let's get it on!!​

T

T.R.A.S.H

carvanha is cool...but phanphy is cuter....i vote for phanphy...

Dark Fire

Land Shark =O~~~
Carvanha all the way...*looks at siggy*...yup, go Carvanha...
Also Thed, have you been at Fizzy Bubbles lately, you kinda slowly dissapeared.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I vote for Phanpy, the baby of the mighty Donfan!

Guraena

I vote for Phanpy. Carvanha annoys me with its Rough Skin ability. ><

Encyclopika

The Queen
Carvanha! Paranhas and sharks rule! ^^ (sharks are my fav animals)

Status
Not open for further replies.