• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Normal Face-off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fearow.....

C

change_your_pkmn

TODAY IS SPOILER UPDATE DAY BECAUSE YOSHI DRAGON IS WAY TOO BUSY WITH COLLEGE STUFF SO HIS BROTHER IS HERE TO BOTHER YOU.

Togetic - 1
Fearow - 10

lole

Stantler vs. Ursaring
Stantler vs. Ursaring
Stantler vs. Ursaring
Stantler vs. Ursaring

They both suck. Ursaring becuase it's name starts with U.

lawl I had to delete my other update because it was ignored lololol

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
;217; ftw.

C

change_your_pkmn

Yoshi Dragon is ONCE MORE BUSY so I'll grace you with my updates.

Stantler - 4
Ursaring - 4

wtf a tie

break tie pls

Yoshi Dragon

Yoshi trainer
I guess Ursaring wins by tiebreaker...

Next up:

Slaking.gif
vs.
Blissey.gif

Slaking Blissey

I actually prefer Blissey

Slaking - 0
Blissey - 1

VERY IMPORTANT!!

I will be leaving for vacation next Tuesday. That means change is coming too, we're not leaving him behind. So someone needs to update a few times for a week or so. PM me if you can help out, although I would prefer if you have visited this thread for at least a few months.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
;289; ftw. Never did like Blissey much.

Yoshi Dragon

Yoshi trainer
No one can help :eek: Oh well. A week with no updates seems to be ok. And I'm leaving soon, so this update is going to be quick *No fancy pictures or smileys....sorry*

Slaking - 4
Blissey - 3

Well, it was close...

Next up:

Whismur vs. Teddiursa

I'll take WHismur..

Ok got to go now. See you guys in a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.