• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

North Korea

Bananarama

The light is coming
Masterge77: Don't you know how offensive you are??

I agree on how NK.is controlling there people.
;225;

D

Deleted member 318910

Masterge77: Don't you know how offensive you are??

I agree on how NK.is controlling there people.
;225;

Anything that involves Scientology deserves to die by torture, so no he's not offensive.

On NK, Kim ll-Sung is STILL technically president, even after his death, he was given the office of "Eternal President". BS, NK is just making it's people ore brainwashed so they can keep them like they're sheeple. Not even America is this bad.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Anything that involves Scientology deserves to die by torture, so no he's not offensive.

On NK, Kim ll-Sung is STILL technically president, even after his death, he was given the office of "Eternal President". BS, NK is just making it's people ore brainwashed so they can keep them like they're sheeple. Not even America is this bad.

Personally, I think America is way worse than them in my opinion right now, while it's not "Nazi Germany" bad yet, it's pretty bad. Asides from the US, the only countries that I could consider worse than North Korea at the moment are Iran, Syria, Palestine, and Egypt under the regime of Mohammad Morsi.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 318910

Personally, I think America is way worse than them in my opinion right now, while it's not "Nazi Germany" bad yet, it's pretty bad. Asides from the US, the only countries that I could consider worse than North Korea at the moment are Iran, Syria, Palestine, and Egypt under the regime of Mohammad Morsi.

Wait, now Palestine is a country? I really need to start listening to Al Jazzera again...

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Wait, now Palestine is a country? I really need to start listening to Al Jazzera again...

Well, you didn't hear about the UN's Palestinian statehood debate, in which 80% of the UN members recognized Palestine as a state, with the US and Isreal, naturally, objecting to it.

BigLutz

Banned
George W. Bush.

Twice.

That is not a answer, specify why, what did Bush do that is worse than no personal freedom, millions of starving people, and a totalitarian state?

pug6666

Banned
I think that the main reason anyone even pays attention is that they have (dud) nukes. Also although I'm not ruling it out totally from debates I have seen an uprising is not likely. Furthermore people are so hungry that they are more focused on not starving than protesting. Chances are the goverment knows this and wants to prolong the famine discuss this.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
I lived in South Korea for 6 years, many of the teachers I had at my school were escaped North Koreans. The trip we had to the DMZ was cancelled because of tensions between North and South Korea.
This is absolutely nothing new. You guys are afraid of nukes? Check out Stuxnet and tell me what you think of nukes then.

When America has to use empty beer bottles for IV bags in hospitals, then you can start comparing them to North Korea.

If you knew anything about Asian history you would know the Chinese and Japanese people are so much more evil than the North Koreans.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
News flash we nuked Japan i will rip you apart if you juztify that

I'm glad the debate is important enough for you to use proper grammar.

It's the only nuclear attack in history, so you want to play this game, what does that make the United States?

You want a modern day Trail of Tears, do me a favor and google Comfort Women.