• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nosing 'Round the Mountain! (526)

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
How many people want to guess that we'll never see Alan at the Sinnoh League? If you recall, every person who Ash met that was going to the Pokemon League didn't show up.

uber gon

Accept Change
How many people want to guess that we'll never see Alan at the Sinnoh League? If you recall, every person who Ash met that was going to the Pokemon League didn't show up.

Well there was Morisson, and Harrison, oh and let's not forget about Tyson.

Last edited:

halloweenghost

didn't care much for this one. just found it a little boring... was abitsleepy too so maybe thats why.....

Ididn't like sean shemmel's voice for the part made the alan sound like he was 30 or something... heck some parts made me feel I was watching DBZ.

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
This was the best Pokemon episode I've seen so far
Watch more episodes plz.
HoennMaster said:
This is the third episode in a row with a 4Kids voice actor....I feel SOVA slowly gathering their forces.
Heh, the review thread on BMG is hysterical. Y'know, the place where people continue to over-analyze the voices every week. They all think this string of one-off 4Kids voice returns signifies something the return of Veronica and the like...

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Finally some truth on how Pokemon evolve correctly in the anime. W/op some requirments the Anime has skipped to evolvwe certain pokemon. The Burning spirit every attack in the Alan Vs Ash thing was annoying.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa

I kinda think we might see him again during one of the return trips through Coronet to show off Magnezone.

Just a thought.

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
I didn't hear it...Are you sure he said Naetoru, or did he just sat Turtwig wierdly?

I, too, was dissapointed by this episode. Probopass deserves much more, as did Bibarel last week. If it had been with Gen. 2 Pokémon, this easily could have been a Johto filler.

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
I didn't hear it...Are you sure he said Naetoru, or did he just sat Turtwig wierdly?

I, too, was dissapointed by this episode. Probopass deserves much more, as did Bibarel last week. If it had been with Gen. 2 Pokémon, this easily could have been a Johto filler.

they said it at the same time dubbed Turtwig and Japanese Turtwig both said it while using Razor Leaf

soccerstar19

<--- Best Rival Ever
it was the guy to voiced goku right im like that sounds really familiar( i was a huge dragon ball z fan when younger) i was like wait thats goku it was a perfect ep for "goku" cause it was so goku-ish screaming burning spirit every few seconds i thought he was going to turn into a super sayian at one of those points lol i watched the first few minutes it looked like a good ep

dman_dustin

check around the 1:04 mark

Well I hear something like "Nae-ru" I assume that's what you mean, granted its close but it does sound a little weird, I don't remember what Turtwig's Japenese voice sounds but it the voice I heard sounded a lot like Staravia's Japanese voice (not the Name but the actual voice, *glare*)

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
Well I hear something like "Nae-ru" I assume that's what you mean, granted its close but it does sound a little weird, I don't remember what Turtwig's Japenese voice sounds but it the voice I heard sounded a lot like Staravia's Japanese voice (not the Name but the actual voice, *glare*)

nope I'm positive that was Turtwig's Japanese voice