• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nosing 'Round the Mountain! (526)

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see Mt. Coronet and how Nosepass evolves into Probopass. I'm really glad they really showed how it works in the Anime. Probopass looks really weird compared to Nosepass. The Nosepass/Probopass vs Turtwig battle was really cool. It was cool to see the rarely used move Rock Slide. Interesting how Rock Slide still requires large rocks or a rock wall nearby. Probopass just doesn't look good to me with the mustache...

12/100

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
After taking a huge break from my rewatch the anime run, I came back on this episode. The typical filler, but I actually enjoyed it, it was pretty interesting imo cool to see a Probopass and a Nosepass, and Tr wasnt too bad here haha

NPT

Just a member
This episode was all right ...... I liked the part when Ash and Alan was having a Pokémon battle, Alan's catchphrase "Yeaaaaaaaah, Buring Spirit!" was kinda overused in this episode. It's cool to see how Nosepass evolves into Probopass in the anime. I liked how Alan's voice sounded a lot like Goku's voice.

Gillachu

Banned
Probopass isn't exactly a cool Pokemon, but at least Mt. Coronet was important here and I lol'd at the mind control hat that TR used. ;)

JudySpell

Banned
So we saw Mt. Coronet's magnetism used to evolved Nosepass. Sorry to Probopass fans but to me it looks hideous as heck. 5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked how the Cotd guy explained about how his Nosepass had to battle within Mt Coronet's magnetic field in order to evolve, and I liked Probopass' mini noses. I also liked when Buizel snagged the control device.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The COTD and his "burning spirit" we're the only odd scenes, but the rest had nice touches. Team Rocket wasted no time setting up their plan. Overall, this episode made me like Probopass.

Alloutℯ

Banned
How in the hell did Ash's crew end up near Mt. Coronet again when they're traveling between Hearthome City and Solaceon Town? And I just figured out that the noses on Probopass represent the four points on a compass.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The fact that Atsuo challenged Satoshi to a match in one specific spot to take advantage of Mt. Tengan's magnetic field was intriguing. I didn't think the anime would adapt the evolution method of Nosepass so carefully, but Dainose being controlled by Nyasu's device was distressing. Buoysel and Sonansu fighting over the control switch was entertaining, however.

Inarjollyhound

Mystery Dungeonee
I rate this episode 7.8/10, Too much "AAAAA! Burning Fire!"

In all seriousness, this was a nice episode, the dialogue was a bit cheesy with the new trainer, but it's episodes like this that make me feel like even Team Rocket is getting more advanced and thought through plans as time goes on.

I especially appreciate them not immediately getting blasted off when they got hit with an attack the first time near the end.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I rate this episode 7.8/10, Too much "AAAAA! Burning Fire!"

In all seriousness, this was a nice episode, the dialogue was a bit cheesy with the new trainer, but it's episodes like this that make me feel like even Team Rocket is getting more advanced and thought through plans as time goes on.

I especially appreciate them not immediately getting blasted off when they got hit with an attack the first time near the end.

The Rocket-dan trio did get much more clever during DP, which was shown here of course. I didn't find their scheme here to be that unique however since we've seen mind control tricks before, yet I did appreciate their tenacity.

Daizy

I call you honey
Lots of Buizel action in this one. Shows how practical it is to have a Water type. We finally get to see Probopass in action. Seems the writers didn't forget about Mt. Coronet and Alan's and Ash's DBZ like charging scenes were funny.

Scorbunnie

Never liked Probopass and this episode made it creepier because it got mind controlled by Team Rocket.

And I didn't understand how Mt. Coronet's magnetic field affected Nosepass evolving when Ash and the other kid weren't near the mountain to begin with.