• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nosing 'Round the Mountain! (526)

Konoko_Hasano

Ralts Line Samba
Yeah, that definitely did sound somewhat like the beginning of 'Nea!' for its Japanese name.

As for the episode... yeah, it was kind of boring.

Manchee

extra toasty
Well there was Morisson, and Harrison, oh and let's not forget about Tyson.

Yea, but he met them basically at the Hoenn League. Eveyone else he meets along the way says "I wanna enter the Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh League and become a Pokémon Master!" and Ash replies, "See ya there!" and they never meet again.

Kuroshi

lol did anybody else notice Turtwig had its dubbed and Japanese voice at the beginning when it was doing Razor Leaf?

I think you are mistaken. I clearly heard the name Turtwig. Perhaps due to the tone, and pitch you heard Naetle.

Anyway, this was a fun episode. Probopass was fun, and really needed more screentime.

Manafy

Team rocket gets too much air time.

pokefiend_13

Harley-san Fanboy
Yea, but he met them basically at the Hoenn League. Eveyone else he meets along the way says "I wanna enter the Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh League and become a Pokémon Master!" and Ash replies, "See ya there!" and they never meet again.

Morrison's introductory episode was actually no different from this week's episode. I know I was surprised when I saw him return at the Hoenn League.

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
What a horrible episode!

You´re invited to substantiate your opinion :)

This episode was sure entertaining, but I could have bet that they weren´t going to show the end and the result of the battle between Probopass and Turtwig...
There have already been several episodes where the end wasn´t taken into account and therefore I simply can´t understand why they keep on mantaining this kind of finishing an episode... :( It´s a pity

Nevertheless what I liked best was this vital "Burning spirit" yelling!

6 out of 10 points!

XD Well yeah. This was a horrible episode. Back in 2007 [I think], I said in this thread that this episode should have been massive, in some sort of way. ~> I mean, come on. It's Probopass. You don't put a hat on Probopass. You do something stone/rock/massive-related to Probopass. .__. Worst episode, up to date. Worst episode.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. It was cool to see a Probopass. It was funny when Buizel used Water Gun on TR. It was weird how Allen was able to talk to Probopass underwater. It was cool to see a Magnet Bomb.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Wow, the anime writers can do winners and losers this saga and this is at the bottom of the spectrum. Probopass should have been saved for something better than this.

Rebeccag

This episode i wasnt too keen on but there was some good bits in it. The kid slightly annoyed me though . It was good to see a nosepass though and then to see a probopass. Apart from that i wasnt so keen on this episode

Cobalt_Latios

Strange, I thought this episode wasn't half bad. Though, the whole "Burning Spirit" was a tad much.

Though everytime Allen spoke, in my mind I kept going "damn, he sounds so much like Dan from Bakugan".

Aside from that, well, it wasn't bad, wasn't great. Mediocre really.

~C_L~

Cobalt_Latios

He sounds nothing like Dan.
Eh, probably not. But he did sound incredibly familiar, and that was probably the only other character I could think of that it could. 'Course, after carefully listening to it, I guess I was just thinking a bit too hard.

~C_L~