• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nosing 'Round the Mountain! (526)

Sonic15

May Fanboy
I thought this episode was pretty good. The only thing that buged me were Fire scenes. It was cool at first, but than it got realy old, realy fast. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Burning spirit!!!". OMG, I couldn't stand it! Why can't they focus on the Pokemon. I mean, They're the ones doing all the work!

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
when they were fighting team rocket on the beach,theam rocket said something about extinguishing alan's fever(burning spirit) which made me laugh(lol)

wobbanut

Team Awesome
An interesting episode at the very least. At least they gave a reasonable explanation as to why nosepass and magneton only evolve on Mt. Coronet. Probopass is one weird pokemon, that's for sure.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
The reasoning wasn't that bad, but it could've been better - I wonder if they'll ever do a Moss Rock or Ice Rock ep....

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
The reasoning wasn't that bad, but it could've been better - I wonder if they'll ever do a Moss Rock or Ice Rock ep....

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice

They're probably going to have to since they've discussed May's Glaceon's evolution. Plus, the next stop after their Canalave tour should be Snowpoint. I'm sure they'll come across it.

Anime-Ash

I enjoyed this episode a lot. Loved Goku's voice being used in Pokemon, the animation, and I even heard Turtwig's Japanese voice, I think. Also so another clip from the opening.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Not the best episode, but it was nice to see a Probopass finally.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I did not understand why the electronic-hat that Team Rocket attached to Probopasses head has controled him even after they blasted off.
I thought that Probopass will get more screen-time in battle, but I was wrong.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
It was an interesting and mostly unpredictable episode. Alan and his 'burning spirit' we're the only down points but the rest had nice touches. Team Rocket wasted no time etting out their plan, eh? 5 min into the episode, i should think. Overall, it made me like Probopass. Now that's an achievement.
8/10.

Shadow XD001

I think it is cool how Nosepass(and Magneton) evolve at Mt. Coronet. Like Brock said, it must be the geographical features. The match Ash had against Alan was good until Team Rocket ruined it!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm soooo glad they included the "fighting spirit" thing in the dub version. I saw it the other day and I loved it. Is it just me or did the guy with the Probopass sound like Ed from FMA?

Starting off with a battle and then finishing said battle with an evolution was a great idea! Even moreso, that they explained Mt. Coronet's magnetic field in more detail. Loved that Probopass's little mini-noses played a part though, they're so cute.

Nosepass' Zap Cannot looked just like Energy Ball, so that was something. Glad that at the end, both trainers got their burning spirit back :)

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was just OK to me. I don't like Probopass much and outside of TR taking control of it nothing really happened. This was probably my least favorite episode from Battle Dimension.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
It wasn't too bad of an episode but I am not really a big fan of Probopass (Alright I think it looks ridiculous with that mustache, and I wasn't a fan of Nosepass either). But it wasn't that bad, interesting machine TR built they really need to stop stalling after stealing it. Half of their escapes would be successful if they didn't stop where they were going.

About burning spirit, didn't Morrison or someone keep saying that when they debuted? Pretty sure they did

Nothing really too exciting in this episode.

Just your run of the mill TR steals/does something evil to the COTD's most treasured Pokemon(s)

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
How come they did not show the end of the battle?