• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nostalgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Formerly known as Piekid11. Don't know if anyone would remember me. Lurking around for good old times sake. I'm now 20 years old, and I was very involved with various things such as a clan (Sorry, "guild") called the Storm Kings, and I would frequent/occasionally visit Misc., Debate, Games, RMT, GPD, and the Fanfiction sections on this website throughout my childhood. This place holds a lot of my memories, and I'd like to look around some and debate on purchasing a 3DS and getting back into the game again.

I'm pretty friendly if anyone wants to say good morning lol

Bananarama

The light is coming
Hi there, welcome back! I'm sure you'll like it here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.