• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Not another trading thread!?!?!?!

pathophobe

It seems as if everyone is making one these days, so why shouldn't I?

What I have to offer:
Shuppet (shiny) modest
Zigzagoon (shiny)
Bagon Lonely 31 speed IVs 30 Atk (I think...)
Gible Adamant
Cranidos Naughty
All starters (Except turtwig line) and Legends
Most of the pokemon from the first three gens, just ask.
Egg moves on a lot of stuff, again, just ask.
More to come...

What I want:
Adamant Cranidos (Got it!)
Timid Porygon
Impish or Careful Duskull
Modest Togepi
Any shinies (Preferably gold colored or pink colored)
Any good natured stuff

Will swap almost anything I have because I want more IDs and locations on the GTS globe.

That's about it. Just post what you want and have. My name and FC are Scout and 3308 1142 2625.
I'm also looking for battles. 3v3 lv 50 no ubers or DT/ minimize.

Last edited:

jadeddarkness

I don't suppose you'd be interested in a legit lv100 shiny crobat (ev-trained in speed) for your shiny shuppet?

tomo20

Master Matt
you interested in a shiny dragonair, luxrar, or doduo

pathophobe

I'm not really interested in the shinies posted (sorry) but what do you want for the adamant cranidos, cryotem?

pathophobe

sure, cryotem. I have an extra cyndaquil. @mega trickster I'm not interested in the starmie but the sharpedo sounds good. Do you mind it being cloned?

pathophobe

Check under the what I want section, but it is mostly the timid porygon or careful/impish duskull.

I have Brave Hariyama (with a really bad nickname that can't be changed) and untouched Calm Articuno. I want Shiny Shuppet. I'll give you one pokemon and a Fossil to go with it.

pathophobe

@pyreshade, charmander is more appealing to me, trade that instead of the porygon.
@MAster Gatr, I like the Hariyama better. could you give it a claw fossil? And do you mind if it is cloned?

pyreshade

is gible untouched? ( no EVs ) if there are evs on his what are they aproximatly?

Last edited: