• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Not another trading thread!?!?!?!

@pyreshade, charmander is more appealing to me, trade that instead of the porygon.
@MAster Gatr, I like the Hariyama better. could you give it a claw fossil? And do you mind if it is cloned?

Not at all. I actually prefer clones. But I don't have a Claw Fossil... Root Fossil OK?

Name: Wilton
FC: 3136-3047-1834

pathophobe

Okay. Can you wait until tomorrow about 29 hours from now? (I have to transfer it over.)

Okay. Can you wait until tomorrow about 29 hours from now? (I have to transfer it over.)

No. Going to the Beach and won't be back until Sunday. But clone one for me and reserve it till I get back, OK?