• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Not another troll topic...

RedMage23

The Red Mage
Just having read the beginning. I absolutely LOVE how he has no problem with kids "going through fire" to catch Pokemon, yet he has a problem with sexuality. Did I mention how much I LOVE western culture? -_-

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Yeah... This person is a retard. Especially in the Meowth part, he completely misread the situation. Is he blind or something? Also, this person has no life. I feel sorry for you, David W. Hodges, and I would recomend a therapist for you.

He seems to have his mind in the gutter a lot, and I hope someone may eventually be able to fix that. I'm guessing this was made as a joke, because I don't know anyone this stupid.

Also, it's Ash Ketchum. This contradicts any argument that he has actually watched the show. He doesn't know the MAIN CHARACTER'S name!

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
HOO HOO HOO HOO HEE HEE HEE HEE HAA HAA HAA HAA HO HO HO HO HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HE HO HO HO HO HEH HAH HOO HOO HEH HEE HAA HO HEE HOO HE HE HEH HO HAA HE HEE HOH HOO
But seriously, I hardly read the article and can already tell the person is a Ridiculous retard filled with crap.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
The only problem I have is how much they're reading into it.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
"At the top of the screen, on either side, is a naked cherub, each sporting a long, slender erection, and each sounding a trumpet towards Meowth's head. It could be argued that the cherubs aren't classically indecent, but that they only have their farthest leg thrust forward at a... strange angle."

Lol'd for about 5-10 minutes there.

vampireheart

♥ Speak Now xo ♥
Cause thats not awkward at all.

Japanese entertainment isn't meant to be taken seriously.

SychinLegacy

This guy was trying to find a hidden message where there is none. Everyone one of his "facts" are just conclusions he jumps to. Also just because something LOOKS or SOUNDS like it has a hidden context, doesn't mean it does.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Is this true? o_O

You need to CAREFULLY observe the screen frame-by-frame to find out, so whether it's true or not, by the time it happens you won't even notice it.

To point out unfortunate implications, you first need a dirty imagination. To see unfortunate implications, it has to be pointed out by such people with dirty imaginations.
For the latter case, here is an example (WARNING: YOU MAY NEVER SEE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS THE SAME WAY AGAIN):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyvl--wrmoY

Did it ever occured to you that all these items can be viewed in a dirty way?

I, however, think this article is made years ago. This article has only references to the first season of pokemon, especially as examples. What about Dawn's short skirt? Or May's body? Unless I'm wrong and somehow miss the references to the recent generation of Pokemon. I prefer them using a scene where Dawn's upskirt was edited IN by fans as an example. It is in an episode featuring Maylene.

Last edited:

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
wow, I have to at least give the guy credit for trying so hard. I mean, it's not really his fault that he lives in a bright sterile white cell that has padded walls with nice clean men in nice clean suits that that tell him "everything will be okay." Let's just inject you with some more happy juice. And with absolutely no contact to or with the outside world right?

I suppose that if you want to, you can look at more than is really there. But who will believe you? Sure you can say there are hidden sexual messages. And maybe just once in that rare blue moon, you might be right. But how will that stop everybody from thinking you are an absolute moron? The funny thing is: A true hater of anything would be more likely to leave the subject to others and get on with their lives. Rather than spend 10+ hours of their time trying to disprove something they don't like. Which prove s which proves they actually do care about the subject they are bashing.

Things to think about huh?

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Is this true? o_O
I highly doubt it. This is talking about the opening I assume. So you can look through it yourself if you have the VHS tape which I do. But I won't bother because the animators of this series never let you look up a skirt like that no matter how hard you'd try.
I mean really just look at Dawn. Not only is that very gross but she wears the shortest skirt ever to exist but is always covered.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I actually fell out of my chair laughing when I read that part about Meowth. 8D

That guy needs to get a life. :p

Cazzah

Why Is The Rum Gone?
"Pikachu suddenly makes much more sense when you listen to the way the name sounds, which is "Peek-atyou." Although this only works in the English translation from the original Japanese, would it not be logical to assume that even an “Americanized” translation would carry traces and hints of original intents? Pikachu...Peek-atyou... say it Out Loud several times until you hear the secret."

LOL'd at that.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I just thought I'd mention that the person claiming all of these crazy things isn't Dogasu; he's just reporting them. Just thought I'd clear that up since I have mad respect for Dogasu and his site. Anyway, yeah none of that stuff makes much sense to me. It's just some 90s-style paranoia that I've seen a lot of in the past. I do wonder though, if there are any articles like this from post-1999 and beyond. I've only ever seen these sort of "Pokemon is bad" stuff before the 2000s :s

Dattebayo

Banned
Read this before, this is worse than my examination of how B&W is racist by telling us that America > Japan for having stronger Pokemon (Ononokusu, Desukan, Denchura, etc.) than the previous 4 gens.