• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Not entirely new, but not yet known

cheshireusagi

Tory is my fav ♥
Hello everyone. I'm Keiru. I signed up for the forums a while ago but just recently started actually posting. Just wanted to drop by here and say hi. ^ ^

Kamran11

Yeah i first joined in 2008 lol just started posting. Welcome back to the forums : )

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome back/to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me

L.F.D.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Welcome to the forums. If you have an interest in competitive battling, feel free to hit me up with a VM. I'd be more than happy to get you situated in the competitive section of these forums.