• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Not even 10 eppys in, and people already hates the new trio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
There, I said it.

What more do you want? This trio haven't even made it to the 10th eppy and the haters starts to hate. I always hated the Ash-Dawn-Brock trio. I gave it 2 seasons to develop and it turns to garbage. No interactions between Dawn-Brock. This new trio will be better, yes?

Haunter ゴースト

Never really thought of that until now, Dawn and Brock hardly ever spoke or made a good conversation.
Brock must have been one jealous guy when he realised Dawn was all over Ash lol :p

I think the new trio will be good, since dento hasn't arrived yet Iris and Ash have had a little rivalry going (Who walks faster), so it'll be interesting seeing how Dento will join.

Bubblewrap

I don't like trio's for their interactions, I like them for their characters, which is why the Sinnoh Trio will always be my favourite. Who cares if Dawn/Brock rarely talked, Dawn obviously thinks of Brock as a close friend, considering she's travelled with him since she's started her journey, and if you watch DP177 she thanked her 'close friends' that also showed Brock. They are close, the show just doesn't show them talking that much - but it doesn't mean they don't think of each other as friends.

You'll always get people who dislike things, that's just life and moreso fandoms. I'll put my hand up saying I don't particularly like it so far, but to me that's just because Brock isn't there.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The trio is not even formed how the f- dont you like their interactions?

Btw Besides Teshub and other random scrubs I dont see many people complaining, Iris-Ash interactions are pretty fun to watch and Dento is not in the group yet.

RickHoenn

Banned
There, I said it.

What more do you want? This trio haven't even made it to the 10th eppy and the haters starts to hate. I always hated the Ash-Dawn-Brock trio. I gave it 2 seasons to develop and it turns to garbage. No interactions between Dawn-Brock. This new trio will be better, yes?

Fantastic Signature! <333

Yeah, people are unpleasable and complains about every little thing and jumping into conclusions but that's the way serebii is. :)

Yeah the DP trio was the most boring, May & Brock really developed a friendship unlike Dawn.

I still miss Brock since he was my fave character after Ash but I have to get used to the fact he's gone. :( Iris is fun, I love her :D Let's see how is Dento, and it seems he's a great character.

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
I don't like trio's for their interactions, I like them for their characters, which is why the Sinnoh Trio will always be my favourite. Who cares if Dawn/Brock rarely talked, Dawn obviously thinks of Brock as a close friend, considering she's travelled with him since she's started her journey, and if you watch DP177 she thanked her 'close friends' that also showed Brock. They are close, the show just doesn't show them talking that much - but it doesn't mean they don't think of each other as friends.

You'll always get people who dislike things, that's just life and moreso fandoms. I'll put my hand up saying I don't particularly like it so far, but to me that's just because Brock isn't there.
Well, Brock should've been gone. Ya see Hoenn/BF saga would've been a great saga to write him off on a high note. DP was kinda bad because they kept him and the writers shoved up Dawn and Piplup down our throats. (I've never liked Dawn anyways but I always welcome fresh legs and I gave this one a ride and it didn't work) leaving poor Ash out in the open. :(

Well, buckle up for bw, it'll be a fun ride ;)

Grei

not the color

I have not seen a single valid complaint yet since Best Wishes! started. Do you know why?

Because the trio isn't together yet.

So what the hell are you talking about?

terminoob

The Underdog
There, I said it.

Said it once, I'll say it again.

Ash: Jerry
Brock: George
Dawn: Elaine
Barry: Kramer
Paul: Newman

But, enough of that. Dento hasn't even been properly introduced, so I really can't even begin to fathom how people "hate" the trio if it's not even a trio yet.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
People are overreactionary idiots, news at 11.

Since this thread is going to be half "The DP/AG/Original trio was lame!" and half sniping at people for whatever opinions they've formed on the new trio already, it'll be for everyone's benefit that I'm closing this. Seriously guys, you're complaining about things so much that there are multiple threads complaining about the complaining. That's just terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.