• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Not On MY Watch Ya Don't (478)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked this episode, Team Rocket had an unusually smart scheme for once. I didn't like Shinx's voice, though: it was too squeaky and didn't sound like a feline/lion at all.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was great to see so many Coordinators in Kotobuki City practice for the upcoming Contest, and the Rocket-dan posing as clowns and giving away fake Poketch devices was fun. Teruhiko came off as a bit of a snob, although his Kolink was adorable. The fact that a single Koduck was able to hypnotize so many Pokemon in Kotobuki City was incredible.

Daizy

I call you honey
The animation in this episode was pretty damn irritating also I was not happy when we saw Shinx hypnotized by Team Rocket since I wanted to see Team Galactic instead.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I didn't comprehend why Takeshi's sudden bond with his Gureggru was highlighted during the friendship test scene since it didn't exactly lead to anything of importance.

Episode was mediocre as in nothing too astonishing was happening, but I do like that most of Team Rocket's plans in Sinnoh are fairly original for once. Sadly the Poketech design is horrible. It looks so nerdy. Dawn having a low friendship with Piplup is odd too. And Marina made a cameo huh? She's awesome.

Leonhart

Imagineer
FullmetalJackie said:
Dawn having a low friendship with Piplup is odd too.

It made sense since she hadn't owned Pochama for long. They were friends of course, but they were not as close as Satoshi and Pikachu were.

Scorbunnie

I just watched this episode on CN & I didn't like it. How the heck is Brock & Croagunk's friendship > Dawn & Piplup's friendship?

I didn't get that part either because Brock and Croagunk had spent less time together than Dawn and Piplup had so what the heck was the deal with Croagunk's strong feelings of friendship??