• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Not On MY Watch Ya Don't (478)

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
The Poketch reads a Pokemon's happiness level. Mimiroru evolves via Happiness. It's either super convenient, or everyone's wishes of Hikari some day owning a Mimiroppu are just that much closer to coming true.

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
The Poketch reads a Pokemon's happiness level. Mimiroru evolves via Happiness. It's either super convenient, or everyone's wishes of Hikari some day owning a Mimiroppu are just that much closer to coming true.

Don't worry, Hikari'll get her playboy bunny, But probably not for a while.

Anyway, Loved this episode, Mostly cause of Korinku and TR's plot (where did they get a Koduck anyway?)

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Though in the Anime, there doesn't seem to be much difference between that and level up evolutions.
Well, it is the anime. But still, this could be the gimmick for Mimiroru's evolution; as it seems the anime only wants to abide by the game rules when it's convenient for them.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I think the filler kid mentioned it being from like...the school or something.

Whoever it belonged to, they bribed it with food.

OR< MISTY WORKS FOR TEAM ROCKET!

S_P

Soul Trainer
Where did you get this information? I just got done watching the episode and it said NOTHING about Hikari being related to the 2 filler characters.

Anyways, I thought this episode was pretty good. I think the art was a bit off at some parts, but the cute Hikari fanservice made up for it.

Although, I must say, next weeks episode looks much more entertaining. I can't wait until that Hikari's (lesbian) Rival appears :]

He probably meant how the filler boy kept calling Hikari as onee-chan. Obviously they're not related, but Hikari is the boy's "sister", though really that's more of a small term of respect since saying Hikari or Hikari-chan would be unusual in the context that, it didn't seem like they even did introductions.

I was satisfied with the Marina cameo under the context that it had very indirect LoT continuity, which was a hoso (much different feeling than Yuuki's movie cameos, and actually Marina had no general continuity anime appearances either. Top coordinator too? The least used and least developed girl ends up with the largest innate ability and successes, and she travels alone too.). With BF's weaknesses in continuity, this indirect one, although very small and essentially irrelevant overall, is very satisfying. Though of course I liked LoT, so I'd be likely to be biased.

Once again Hikari with speedy instant movement speed. That ability is useful in saving people!

So what did Hikari get flustered by from the boy's comments over several occasions? I wasn't sure what was the direct context, aside from the assumption of incompetent coordinator or something like that.

Nothing big from this episode, but it was nice and lax. Simple balance, even though nothing really happened.

Knight_Ram

Ok I dont understand what was going on with the pics because it showed about half of the second part of the episode at the start...and just repeted it again! But that little kid that put the poke'tch under the tap kinda looked like a mini Drew to me... lol all they had done was just make him super small and darker hair and have it curled up.

Maestro Kinético

This season is being pretty dull so far, I thought that this episode was going to be good but you say it sucked.

I miss Kanto so much...

vaporeon89

power of vapor
I see that no one believed me...
Well, I took the information from pokemon-safari, a very reliable web site, in my opinion

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I see that no one believed me...
Well, I took the information from pokemon-safari, a very reliable web site, in my opinion
Well considering Hikari didn’t know who the kid and Kolink were, and considering she was surprised to learn his father was the president of the Pokétch company....methinks pokémon safari jumped to conclusions.

Maestro Kinético said:
I miss Kanto so much…
Then go buy it on DVD.
OH DAMN, DID I JUST SUGGEST AN INGENIUS SOLUTION TO THAT WHINY DILEMA!?

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Where id team Rocket get a Psyduck from? They migth as well have captured it. Also want has happened to Mime JR it seems to have disaplears i would have figured it would have been there while they where dressed up as clowns.

Ninetalesuk

Cascade Trainer
Because they're mainly a tool for Co-ordinators

They bribed a wild Psyduck into doing it, and the mind control signal was sent through the fake Poketchs they gave out.

How can a Psyduck use mind control on a lot of Pokemon's minds like Vulpix, Espeon and Pidgeotto by singing?! If I heard Psyduck sing, I would run for the hills...

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
ATTENTION: IN THE WHOLE EPISODE, NOTHING WAS SAID ABOUT THE FILLER BOY AND HIS "PAPA" BEING RELATED IN ANY WAY TO HIKARI. THE KID WAS JUST USING "ONEE-CHAN" WHEN REFERRING TO HIKARI JUST TO BE POLITE. ALSO, HIKARI NEVER REFERRED TO THE MAN AS "OTOUSAN" OR "PAPA", WHICH AUTOMATICALLY KILLS THE WHOLE RUMOR.
The same site that claimed that there was going to be a "special" starring Yuuki just because he was in one of the trailers for the 9th movie (which turned out to only be a cameo appearence in the movie's "World of Pokemon" opening from what I've heard)? ;/

The episode, aside from the fugly animation, was a pretty good episode (definately saves the episode from the bad animation). There was a nice reference to the games, with Rocket Gang dressed up as clowns and handing out Poketchs (as fake as they were). Reminds of the old days where they would just take a small something from the games, tweaking it for the anime yet still keeping the same concept (they do that rarely nowadays). Greggle loving Takeshi alot even though he just had it for a while? lol Though, did anyone find it wierd that in the mob of Pokemon that were being mind controlled, not a single one was a Shin'ou Pokemon except for Kolink. o_O;

The Marina cameo was nice as well.
S_P said:
I was satisfied with the Marina cameo under the context that it had very indirect LoT continuity, which was a hoso.
The Raikou special wasn't a Housou.

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Ok I dont understand what was going on with the pics because it showed about half of the second part of the episode at the start...and just repeted it again!
I saw the episode in motion, and I'm just as perplexed as you are. Short on time, maybe?
Where id team Rocket get a Psyduck from? They migth as well have captured it.
They bribed it with food.
How can a Psyduck use mind control on a lot of Pokemon's minds like Vulpix, Espeon and Pidgeotto by singing?! If I heard Psyduck sing, I would run for the hills...
It didn't sing. (Can Psyduck even learn Sing?) It was snoring. Yawn, Snore (Is Snore an attack?), your guess is as good as mine.

Ninetalesuk

Cascade Trainer
I saw the episode in motion, and I'm just as perplexed as you are. Short on time, maybe?

They bribed it with food.

It didn't sing. (Can Psyduck even learn Sing?) It was snoring. Yawn, Snore (Is Snore an attack?), your guess is as good as mine.

Yeah, Snore is an attack... however, how can a Psyduck hypnotize a lot of Pokemon...? It was snoring... how can the snore make Pokemon like Vulpix, Espeon and the electric lion-cub, go into a trance...? Whatever Team Rocket thought it, it was smart and weird...