• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Not Pokemon Sprites

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
iaza11719712067800.png

Just revamping the Super Mario Land Series Sprites.

1st is those strange shelled enemies found in SML 1 & 2.

Normally you'd stomp them then they'd become a ball that exploded.

in 2 they more resembeled Buzzy Beetles, but the concept was the same.

Now they are the equivalent of Mecha Koopas for Buzzy's. They selfdestruct when stomped on (Give about 5 seconds).

Next is just Wario from 3 (Still a WIP) with some classic power-ups, and when he collects the Power item he can go 2 ways either classic mario style or the Wario Land version.

Fire mode-Opinion, which color getup looks best for each of the 3 forms (Classic Mario Form, Wario Land Form, and Mario Land form).

Buzzy Bomb In Action

iaza11719782841300.gif

Last edited:

kamionero

Ha! I loved those games! This brings some nice nostalgia.

With regards to the fire warios: The Classic mario form is best gold, since the change in yellow is hard to see, for the dragon hat I like regular colors, yellow and purple, since the hat does all the talking. For the mario land fire I like the gold as well... differentiates from the regular feather power up a little bit more.

Great work! id love to see what else u got!

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
^Thanks,

GIF time

iaza11719731962100.gif
iaza11719798744600.gif
iaza11719751299700.gif
iaza11719732738300.gif

iaza11719793014800.png

The poses in the charge/walk were the front leg crosses the back leg was suprizingly hard to place properly when not a solid black blob;

syle wise I'm assuming I classify it as SMB3 style, since I'm using the same skin tones and shading method as the sprites there.

Last edited:

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
These make me want to break out wii games & play for a while. Nice work.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
iaza11719734588900.gif

bumpdate!

the idea of a 1st Boss. Named Royal Goomba.

Pretty much a Kamek Swelled Goomba, that shrinks into nothing when defeated.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
iaza11719710466000.png

Scratch Majin Buu Sprites I used the Shonen Jump Ultra Star's Kid Buu for Highth and Pallet.

Super Buu even has the pose for his Human Extinction Attack started.