• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Not really new , but hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young_Simba

I haven't logged in since February and me and Pokemon completely fell off in that span. A couple weeks ago my friend had brought his DS to school and showed me his Omega Ruby, I was inspired to play Pokemon again so I bought White 2 and I'm thinking about getting into X & Y.
I never really posted much here, but I plan to become more active. I was into competitive during Gen 5 and I'd like to post my team for you guys to rate. Can I still post Gen 5 RMT's?
Hope to stay a part of this community for a while ~

Status
Not open for further replies.