• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Not So Black and White Champion Poll

And the winner is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
ChampBan_01.png

ChampBan_02.png
ChampBan_04.png
ChampBan_06.png

ChampBan_07.png

Another Week, Another Champion

Well guys, Zad is in exams atm like most of us other aussie uni-goers and as such, I'm doing polls this week. Here is the champ poll for the week from way back when where we had you make the final form of one of the B&W Starters. One vote each and you can't vote for yourself.

tsutajawsc3071671225iaz.gif
pokabufinal.gif
wsc78081.gif
final100.gif
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.gif

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I really liek all of them, but one of them stood a little bit out: aquakip's sprite
I really love the simplicity and elegance of the sprite,
But really congrats to all of you, there all great

ps: srr I accedentaly types fused in stead of aquakip's in this post, but changed it now :)

Last edited:

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Aqua gets my vote, but Fused was really close

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
I'm in love with Fused's and Raiga's. But Fused's animation just kind of through me off so I voted for Raiga's.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
-Raiga- would ve had my vote if it had arms.

Aquakip yours is outstanding and what was really different and likeable waws that it had a tiny flame on its tail.

I wonder how it wouldve look with animation....

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
Fused all the way. Awesomeness.

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Aquakip by F-A-R

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
You mean like almost everyone else did for their version? Also, it is a snake pokemon, I don't know why having arms like 95% of the existing bipedal pokemon have would help it.

It was just my opinion and i think that arms like tsutaja has would be good with the legs your sprite has. Nice job though

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
You mean like almost everyone else did for their version? Also, it is a snake pokemon, I don't know why having arms like 95% of the existing bipedal pokemon have would help it.

I actually liked it because it DIDNT have arms. You're right. It's a snake, and I think that the arms and legs ruined Tsutaaja for me because of that.

It would have been nice with arms too, though, for then it could balance it out. I see where you are going with it 9dragonbreed.

Either way, I liked your's the best, that's why you got my vote! :D

ReaperNeku

The One and Only
Fused, his sprite had smooth pixeling and a great animation to add

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Aquakip. Like with mine, the animations of the others were a little off-setting, but his was just simple all the way, and it turned out great because of it.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
Voted for Aquakip, loved the other sprites but the I didn't really like the animations.