• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Not sure if this goes here or in the ORAS forum, but: Hoenn Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.

EASasayaki

If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it. I'm kinda just a newbie to the forum itself. Anyway...

Using what information is available to everyone, I can actually confirm all the pokemon in the Hoenn Dex up to Raichu, thanks to looking back at the original Hoenn dex.

I noticed that Feebas has been bumped down about five spaced in the dex, meaning five more pokemon have been added since the original. Looking through the info on the original, I noticed that four of the Hoenn-available pokemon had since gotten a new evolution, and one of those also got a baby pokemon on top of that. Gallade, Probopass, Magnezone, Budew, and Roserade had been added before Feebas and Milotic. Then between them and the Pikachu family, two more had been added: Dusknoir and Chingling. Seeing as these all make up for the only discrepancies so far between new Hoenn Dex and old Hoenn Dex, I think it's a very fair and safe assumption that those are the only changes to the dex until some point after the Raichu family. Just thought I'd help lighten the load for after the game releases by making some of it update-able now.

EDIT: Actually, I can put that all the way to the Salamence family, as that was only off by two going by my calculations: Rhyperior and Frolass have also been added to the updated Hoenn Dex. And they would fall between Raichu and Bagon for that two-slot discrepancy.

Last edited:

Malfor

X and Y will be good
slowpoke.jpeg

EASasayaki

What, has someone else already made this realization and posted about it? Or am I missing a point of they only post what's been outright confirmed by videos or the official release?

As stated, kinda a newbie here.

Malfor

X and Y will be good
What, has someone else already made this realization and posted about it? Or am I missing a point of they only post what's been outright confirmed by videos or the official release?

As stated, kinda a newbie here.

The first. This was obvious.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Yeah, this didn't need a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.