• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Not Wifi Compatible :(

ok, im not wifi savy, but i want to be, so my ghosties can run amok, what do i need to have and/or buy, do i need wireless internet ? just basic internet, im lost;355;

halloweenghost

you need wirless internet... or you can go buy a nintedno wifi usb wifi adaptor thing.. you need windows xp and highspeed for it to work ..though i have a friend who uses one with just a phone lines..works ok but lags abit more in battle and such.

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
One VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION. Please answer.
I have done my reseach, i have a wrt54g v5 router and the info for making it wifi compatible is too hard. So, I decided to get the nintendo wifi usb thing. But when I do the test if it's compatible with it, it said test failed cause some kind of firewall or something is making the test fail. So if i by it, would it still work?

Br26

i'd suggest asking a computer site that could help you with connecting to wi-fi. CastleCops is a good site, google it and post in their forums.

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
Thanks you all.
Is it like:
1. go to control panel
2. click windows firewall
3. exception
4. click nintendo wifi
?

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
Forgive me for spamming but this is kind of desperate.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Yes you have the right idea how to do it...
I myself will be using the USB adapter when I buy DS lite next week...

Go to control panel--->Windows Firewall----> In the acess list, check mark Nintendo DS Wi-Fi and you are set to go.... remember to restart your computer though....

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
THANKS EVER SO MUCH! You just save my wifi life

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Actauly any kind of internet...
That USB is a god send...