• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Not your average Pokemon story

Status
Not open for further replies.

sockyskarmie

;227;CHAPTER 1

I squinted out into the horizon, and secretly screamed crap! in my mind. They were back, and this time, there were many more. Our pokemon were dying... There is no way we could fight them off. My skarmory had just aquired the sickness. His metal armor had only post-poned the date the disease would enter his system. All my other pokemon were already infected, and were laying on our makeshift bed. Hi. Let me properly introduce myself. My name is... well, we'll go with upif (I know it sounds really weird). Oh, and by the way, I am a chick, not a dude. Sorry, but my other personal information can't be given away right now. People like me are more endangered than your average trainer.
I could clearly see (with the help of my pokenav) hundreds upon hundreds of dark figures in black uniforms, with a humongous red "R" as a pure mark of evil. If I did not know what they were previously, anyone would guess they were a bunch of overgrown black widows with a mishapen blood-colored hourglass. They were approaching our small town, one that used to be peaceful and healthy. One that used to have a cure for everything. Used to. The disease does not affect humans, except for the harsh burning inside any human when they find a stone cold pokeball with only but a stone cold pokemon inside. You see, Team Rocket had placed this plague upon us. They had discovered something that could penatrate the pokemon center's healing machine, which was though to be impossible. If your pokemon obtained it, there are some recognizable symptoms. The first thing anyone will notice is the paralyzation. The pokemon's limbs will become limited in movement. This is especially severe for flying pokemon, because they will only be able to fly when the sickness is not acting up. After a month of paralyzation, the pokemon becomes unable to battle at all. As the disease slowly moves towards the brain, it becomes life-threatening. The last part to the disease is the memory loss. The pokemon can forget everything: the fact that it has been captured, its trainer, and itself.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
i like it. please write more.

Please can you read the Fanfiction rules and Advice for ASpiring Authors. What we have here is an exceedingly small text block insted of fanfiction and won't do anybody's eyesight any good. So yeah, go check them out, they'll help a lot :)

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.