• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Nother Fun Tourney Team

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
All right, so my friends and I had enough fun at our last tourney that we decided to have another. YOU NEED TO READ THE DESCRIPTION!!!!! There are still special rules for everyone, but with a twist. The competitors have to keep the same rules as last time, plus everyone must make a rule for themselves to hinder them in some way. My rule from last time was the "Use two pokes with the same moveset with one wildcard move each." My rule for myself is that I need to use three pokes with the same ability. With this rule, I decided on Speed Boost, which is a great ability in general. So here is my new team.

Blaziken@Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Moves:
-Swords Dance
-Blaze Kick
-Hi Jump Kick
-Rock Slide

My standard SB SD Blaziken. The set is really self explanatory.

Lucario@Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Moves:
-Swords Dance
-Blaze Kick
-Hi Jump Kick
-ExtremeSpeed

For those of you who read my first tourney thread, this is my other part of the first rule. I have to use the first three moves, and ExtremeSpeed is for priority.

Sharpedo@Choice Band/Life Orb
Jolly/Rash Nature
Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP or 148 Atk/252 Sp Atk/110 Spd
Moves:
-Waterfall/Hydro Pump
-Ice Fang/Beam
-Crunch
-EQ/Protect

I like SB Sharpedo, but I'm not sure which to choose, CB or LO Mixed. Anyway, water move for STAB, Ice move for coverage, Crunch for STAB, and EQ for coverage, while Protect can get me a free SB on the LO set.

Yanmega@Leftovers/Life Orb
Modest Nature
Speed Boost
EVs: 252 SpAtk/152 SpDef/104 Def
Moves:
-Protect
-Bug Buzz
-Hidden Power (Ground)
-Air Slash

Speed Boost Yanmega. Very fun to use. The EVs may be a little askew, but leave them alone, as they are a side bet on the tourney. $40 if I win more than one game. Anyway, Protect for a free Speed Boost. Bug Buzz and Air Slash for STAB, and HP is for coverage (and I know I am going to win the bet.)

Blissey@Leftovers
Bold Nature
Natural Cure
252 HP/252 Def/4 SpDef
Moves:
-Wish
-Toxic
-Seismic Toss
-Protect

My Blissey from my other team. I really like this Blissey, as it walls so many things that it is not funny. Wish for recovery for the team or Blissey, Toxic to wear down walls, Seismic Toss so I'm not Taunt bait, and Protect for free Toxic damage and free recovery.

Reuniclus@Life Orb
Bold Nature
Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SpDef
Moves:
-Calm Mind
-Psyshock
-Focus Blast
-Recover

The same reuni from my other team, but with LO instead of leftovers. Calm Mind for boosting, Psyshock for STAB, Focus Blast for shaky accuracy coverage, and recover for, well, recovery.

And for those of you who want to see my other team, click the line of exclamation points at the end of this sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
If people does not rate, sometimes it's because the team is already good, and therefore there's nothing to rate.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
^ What shine said. I see nothing to be critqued on this team. It's actually pretty good.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
If i was you i would go for the 2nd option for it, but i usually use a Physical set with life orb over CB and protect over EQ.