• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nothing but a Missing Number

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I've been thinking about something, most of the pokemon RPGs have a similar rule "Do not use Legendaries". Well this time, let's do the exact opposite, let's bring forth the legends in this RPG. Of course we can't have an RPG without a plot, so here it is. NOT. We need to do a pre-plot before we can do the actual part.

Rated: PG-14.

Pre-Plot:

Twenty years ago, Giovanni ordered the creation of the ultimate pokemon and resorted to cloning to achieve it. He originally cloned several superstrong copies, however, one by one they all were killed because their bodies could not handle the immense power that was the cloned created. Soon, the scientists on Cinnabar Island discovered a fossil unlike any other that they have seen. One of the scientists examined this fossil very closely and had no leads, that was until he looked at a few ruins nearby describing the "mother of all pokemon" Mew. He found that this fossil and the ruins matched perfectly. This scientist began cloning the Mew into a new breed, and in order to do this, he also needed some alternate DNA source, perhaps as a father to this creature. Giovanni wanted his DNA incorporated into this new creature and thus a new cat species was born. The scientist decided to name it after his mother, thus Mewtwo was born. Of course, Mewtwo was not too keen on letting Giovanni raise him, nor the scientists, so Mewtwo betrayed them and decided to take action against all humans, or for those of you whom have not seen the first movie, destroy the world and all that live on it. Luckily, some unnamed few were able to stop this destruction before it could begin, some humans, a Mew, a pikachu, and (perhaps the one who really changed Mewtwo's mind) a Meowth. This was only the beginning though.

Two years later, Giovanni discovered Mewtwo's location, and was enraged by the pokemon's betrayal, so he sent his best agents to secure the location and make sure Mewtwo was not to escape. Giovanni eventually made his way to the position himself and try to teach Mewtwo a lesson. However, the same select few that stopped Mewtwo from destroying the world, happened to be here as well. They were able to stand up to Giovanni and defeat him. Mewtwo then erased Giovanni’s memories of him and the project to create the ultimate pokemon, hoping that no more destruction would happen by his hand. However, Mewtwo did not count on the fact that Giovanni is always yearning for more power and soon, he decides to try the same thing again.

Plot:
The Second Time
Twelve years prior to the first cloning, Giovanni prepares a brand new lab to create a new clone. However, instead of using a Mew fossil to create a new species, Giovanni decides to clone an Arceus fossil found near Canalave City. Giovanni asks the top scientists in the world to create the new god pokemon. The scientists believe that the pokemon will not be complete without another DNA source. Once again, Giovanni allows his DNA to be taken and used to clone the brand new ultimate pokemon. This process took six years to complete before the new pokemon was born. Giovanni himself decided to watch as the final adjustments were taking place. Inside a tube full of fog and smoke was the Arceus clone. Giovanni gives the commands to open the tube and allow him to see the brand new pokemon that was created by his own DNA. The fog and smoke gave way, and instead of seeing a white horse-like pokemon with a ring on either side, Giovanni saw a black blob of what looked like static electricity. Giovanni was enraged by this new failure and yells that this lab was a waste of time and money. Giovanni soon shut down the lab and all the scientists were fired for their incompetence of realizing his dream. Before leaving the lab for the final time, Giovanni commented, “That creature is nothing but a missing number.” All the scientists packed up their things and unhappily left the lab hoping that their experiment would have had a second chance to show its ability. Their hopes and dreams were shutdown with the laboratory. No one wanted to keep the Arceus clone for himself, so all the scientists left it in the lab to die. Well, all but one. The head scientist, Doctor Rukifellth, secretly went back to check on his experiment daily and make sure that it would thrive, despite Giovanni’s orders to let the creature be alone. Soon, the scientist was caught by two Rocket Admins. The scientist yelled that the experiment could be completed if given a chance, but all in vain. Giovanni was afraid that Dr. Rukifellth had grown too attached to the creature, so he ordered the death of Dr. Rukifellth and the complete termination of the creature, to which he shortened “missing number” to “Missingno.”.

Missingno.’s Revenge

Soon, one of the Rocket Admins and three Rocket Grunts set up explosives to make sure nothing could ever be traced back to Team Rocket, and to rid the Missingno. once and for all. Missingno. awaited its master’s return, however, its wait would be cut short by the explosions in the lab. The Admins believed that all was destroyed, after all, nothing not even Arceus himself, could survive such an explosion caused by these specially created bombs. The black mass was unaffected by the bombs and wondered why the lab disappeared the way it did. It grabbed one of the bombs and absorbed it into its mass. Soon, it started to grab other pieces of the lab and absorb it into its own body. As it neared completing on consuming the laboratory, it saw a picture, of Giovanni, the one that shut him down, the one that tried to kill him, the one that scoffed at the power he held, and the one that said it was “Nothing but a missing number.” Missingno. believed that all humans should suffer the way Missingno. suffered, and that was to shut down the humans, kill each and every one of them, and to destroy their homes without any mercy. Missingno. decided to consume the entire planet into himself and destroy all life on that planet. His black mass could not consume the entire planet all at once but it could absorb the planet if he went little by little until he could reach the ends of the world. Then he himself could say that the humans were nothing, that they could not comprehend power, and that death is the only option for them that were defective.

The Clone vs. The Original
Arceus, known as the god pokemon, detected Missingno.’s power as soon as the explosion happened. He knew that this great power could rival even his own if left loose. Arceus told each of the legendaries that if he should fail in stopping this menace that they would have to be the protectors of the planet and to stop Missingno. once and for all. Arceus flew straight for the Seafoam Islands, where the lab was located. To his surprise, the Seafoam Islands were no longer there. In their place was the large dark mass of Missingno. Arceus could not believe his eyes, how powerful must a creature be to destroy islands such as this without leaving a trace? It didn’t matter, Arceus knew that if he was to stop this creature he’d have to attack headon. Arceus charged toward the massive mass of darkness and used its Judgment to stop the creature from consuming further. However, a humanoid-shape appeared between the two and took the hit. This shadow seemed to be a protector of the main body. Soon, several shadows of the same shape surrounded Arceus. Another shadow, much larger, appeared as well. This one seemed to be in the shape of Dialga, the Time Pokemon, but it was just a shadow of it. The Dialga shadow roared at the humanoids, and soon, all the humanoids attacked Arceus. Arceus tried to deflect all the attacks one by one, and was successful. That was until the “Darkalga” blasted Arceus with a time distortion wave or “Roar of Time” and sent Arceus hurtling into the mass. Arceus tried to escape before being trapped within this gooey-feeling mass, but it was too late. The body kept surrounding the front of Arceus and eventually consumed it. Before his death, however, Arceus was able to send a psychic message to the legendary pokemon that he himself had been defeated by some weird shadow, and that the legendaries should not touch it, lest they be consumed as well. Each of the legendaries heard this cry and knew if this creature was as powerful as they say, well, they better prepare for the worst. Meanwhile, Missingno. continues to grow in size and in power. How he was able to use a Dialga shadow was very odd to say the least, how did he do it? Well, who knows? Maybe he has a shadow of every legendary pokemon there is. I will explain more about these “shadows” in the discussion once I open that up.

Rules:
1. Follow all Serebii general and RPG rules.
2. Sign up as only legendaries (except Arceus).
3. No, GARCHOMP IZ UBERZ SO HE MUST BE A LEGENDARY! Because he’s not.
4. Please use as best grammar as you can
5. No Reservations at all.
6. Respect your fellow RPers (kinda common sense, but I thought this one should stand out)
7. No godmodding allowed. (I know we’re using legendaries but come on, I don’t want to see Celebi being able to use Spatial Rend, or Palkia sending Missingno to a different space…I mean come on, we do need to make sure that there is some respect among the pokemon.
8. Missingno. cannot die. (hehe, plot reason)
9. Please no dialogue heavy posts… Yeah, I know I’m guilty for this as much as anybody, but we do need to know exactly what is happening in your post. Not just the whole “I’m jumping on the stairs.” “Stop it you’ll fall.” “Ow.” I mean come on, what happened in there? How did they say it? I mean you can have parts that are a bit on the dialogue side, but let’s keep it down to where there is a tad more description than dialogue. (hehe, sorry, had a few experiences with dialogue heavy posts. Not very fun)
10. Minimal bunnying will be allowed if the other users give permission. (For those of you new to RPing, bunnying is controlling another Role Player’s character. But please do not do it often. If you do, please make sure it’s something minor.)
11. A max of three together at a time, until I give the “OK” that we all will meet up together.
12. Have fun
13. Needed a thirteenth rule because that is my lucky number.

Sign-ups

Species: what pokemon are you? (remember only legendaries and not Pseudo-Legendaries and no Arceus [he’s dead])

Appearance: What does this species look like? No shinies (this will count toward be accepted or rejected especially) 4 lines minimum

Personality: How do they act around certain situations? Are they happy-go-lucky? Or perhaps they are a ticking time bomb of anger…who knows? Well, you knows. 4 lines minimum

History: Well, what was this pokemon’s life before this? Were they always a legendary? Or what? 5 lines minimum.

Moveset: What moves do they know? Egg and level up moves only. 10 moves, no more no less.

RP sample: I want a full post sample of what happened when Arceus transferred his last message to you telepathically. (this must be completed if you want to join in.)
-----
Accepted:

Pending:

Rejected:

Gamekrazy

Alright, this RP has grabbed my intrest (and hopefully keeps it. I like the idea of playing legendaries) but im a bit confused. Are we playing as the pre-existing legends, or making our own? Or is it a mixture of both?

(I call Lugia if we happen to be using the cannon ones, by the way.)

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
pre-existing, and you only get Lugia if you sign him up first. Someone else may beat you to it though.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
I'm gonna be celebi! (hopefully)

Species: Celebi

Appearance: A small pixie like pokemon, Celebi is about the size of a young child. He has a reasonably large head that turns into an upward pointing flick toward the back of his head. He has short and thin arms and legs and small round feet with no toes. His hands have little short fingers and he has a pair of small, fly-like wings. He seems to able to fly without the need to flap them however. Celebi has large eyes being made up of black rings, then the white of the real eye, then blue irises. Celebi also has two thin antennae on it's forehead. It is green and light green in colouration.

Personality: Celebi is a quiet and shy pokemon that keeps himself well hidden. However he is extremely respectful to nature and takes care of Ilex Forest and the pokemon within. He is quite brave but will fly away or escape through a time tunnel if the battle becomes too difficult. He has a child-like personality and rarely speaks, but his voice is quite high and childish. He does however have a hidden wisdom and is extremely in tune with nature. He is extremely fond of pokemon eggs and often takes them away from danger to safer places, even if this means taking them to a different part of time. Celebi is extremely saddened by death and destruction and it takes him a while to get over the death of friends.

History: Celebi was the protective guardian of Ilex Forest and Forests all over the pokemon world. He frequently traveled through time and met a young Proffesor Oak after taking the famous trainer Ash Ketchum back in time. He was attacked by team rocket and was captured but through the help of his new friends he was able to escape their clutches. he healed the forest and became a good friend of Suicune, the legendary dog. After this adventure Celebi attempted to stay out of sight from trainers, especially team rocket, and has so far never been seen again by humans.

Moveset: Magical Leaf, Leaf Storm, Ancient Power, Future Sight, Healing Wish, Synthesis, Signal Beam, Seed Bomb, Recover, Perish Song

RP sample:

<NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ARCEUS!!!! NO! NO!>

Flying pokemon soared into the sky as celebi's telepathic scream echoed through the minds of every pokemon in the area. Bug pokemon fell from their trees at the sudden noise. Arceus was gone. Gone. Killed by....that thing.

A Vileplume came up to Celebi who was sobbing into his hands, on his knees on the forest floor. 'Celebi? What has happened to Arceus?' the Vileplume asked. Many pokemon stood around waiting for the reply. Celebi lifted his head.

'He's dead.'

The pokemon were shocked. A small oddish began to wail and even the toughest pokemon were shedding tears. Celebi piped up. 'Everyone hide away. Don't venture from your homes. It isn't safe anymore...not anymore. I have to find out a way to help avenge Arceus. I will be gone for a while.'

And with that Celebi flew off toward Ecruteak. he wanted to find the other legendaries, and see if they had received the message too. he would be the one to spread the news of Arceus's death. With Arceus gone, nowhere was safe. The pokemon of Ilex did as told and hid away. No trainers would be ablecatch them now. Ilex Forest was now extremely quiet. It felt like the end of the world was coming.

(Hope it's okay that I made Celebi male and that some of his moves are move tutor moves. Hope this is good enough to get me accepted!)

Feraligatr12

Dr. Black Series
oh man, i remember when i first discovered this glitch(after my brother and the internet told me)......such good memories......

Species: Rayquaza

Appearance: Rayquaza is a large, green, serpentine creature with rudder-like wings. Yellow rings run across the length of Rayquaza's body and it has an additional yellow ring on top of its head. Rayquaza has two limbs with three-clawed carpals, and two long, flat, horn-like structures on its head, with two smaller horns below them. Its eyes and markings resemble those of both Groudon and Kyogre. Rayquaza is about the size of a cargo ship, and as sturdy as one too.

Personality: Extremely territorial, Rayquaza allows no foreign creatures, or any creatures for that matter, into the Ozone Layer without his granted permission. Rayquaza, at certain times, is a ticking time bomb with a very short fuse and lethal rage. When all is well, Rayquaza is calm, relaxed, and usually tired. When he is tired, he rests on Sky Pillar, disturbed by none. If disturbed, consider yourself screwed. When with other legendaries, he is calm and will speak only when spoken to, or has something important to say.

History: Known by few, and seen by none, Rayquaza spends a majority of his time in the Ozone Layer, far above the planet. No one knows how long Rayquaza has been in the Layer, but some scientists believe he's been there since the creation of the planet. Rayquaza has only made one appearence beneath the clouds, to stop the legendary battle of Groudon and Kyogre. Since then, he has never been seen. Many people have reportedly have seen him, but no one has actually proven that what they saw was the serpent himself.

Moveset: Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Hyper Beam, Extremespeed, Fly, Crunch, Draco Meteor, Ancientpower, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw

RP sample: (I hope it's okay if I write this in 1st person)

Bam.

Just like that I was thrown out of my routine flight across the globe. I knew something was wrong. After I had recouped, I heard a strange voice in my head, telling me about a strange 'shadow' that was growing in power and size.

Not if I had anything to say about it. I took off like a military jet towards a disturbance in the sky. After I located where it was, I was deep in shock. It was the Hall of Origin.

I know that voice! It's Arceus!

I flew over the Hall. There was a strange presence on the Hall, but I dared not to land, for the fear that the shadow would be there. I hovered over the Hall, but saw nothing. The presence I had felt was emptiness. Something that should not be there.

The shadow must have moved. I must warn Regigigas, Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit before it is too late...

I shot down towards the planet, flying as fast as a mach 2 jet, towards the caves of the legendaries.

Last edited:

Shelby GT500KR

um.....who now?
ooh, how very complicated!! no, wait that's not the word....hmm..

Species: Deoxys

Appearance: Deoxys has four forms, each with different appearance. The main things that are constant for all four forms is that Deoxys's dominant color is orange with a bluish-green face that has a purple stripe where a nose would be and white circular eyes and the crystalline organ in its chest:

The Normal Forme has skinny legs that come to a point. The upper-legs have a single blue stripe that goes down to the knees. Deoxys can sometimes have bluish-green arms with five-fingered hands and a red "Y" shape that runs down the arms' entire length. It has an orange skin that covers it except for its abdomen. It also been seen with two cord-like tentacles (one red and one blue) in place of the arms. Deoxys also has two trapezoid-shaped "ears".

The Attack Forme has basically the same leg-shape as the Normal Forme, but the stripes run down for mostly all of the legs' length and Deoxys has a spike on each of its knees. Deoxys has a pair of tentacles that come to a point were its arms would be and cannot be twisted. Deoxys has triangle-shaped "ears" and a single spike on top of its head. Most of the orange "skin" has disappeared.

The Defense Forme has wide legs that are somewhat flat at the end and have a bluish-green spot on each of the knees. Deoxys has flat, broad tentacles that also can't be twisted and Deoxys' head has been fused with its body. Its "skin" has thickened and covered all of its body parts for greater defense.

The Speed Forme has gray, skinny legs and a gray body. Deoxys only has one tentacle on each side of its body. The back of Deoxys's head is elongated and comes to a point. It has also lost most of its orange "skin," allowing for better aerodynamics and faster movement.

Personality: Very quiet and intimidating, Deoxys has a strange tendency to keep to himself. Deoxys usually is in his Normal Forme when not doing anything, but he changes his Forme to accustom to his battle or environment. Deoxys rarely ever talks, not even if he is asked to. Deoxys will do anything to survive, including attack other legendaries. He only wishes that he could figure out what had happened to him, and why he had landed here on the planet.

History: Deoxys was a virus on a meteorite, hurtling through space. It eventually came to close to the planet. While flying through the atmosphere, it was eventually mutated into the pokemon forme. After crash landing, Deoxys roamed the planet, searching for answers as to why he had mutated and landed. Unaware of all the creatures on the planet, he was considered hostile to other pokemon, after he had razed to the ground an entire forest. After meeting with many other pokemon, he had eventually learned that they are not hostile, and stopped attacking them. But he is still left with 2 questions: "Who am I? Why am I here?"

Moveset: For his attack set, some of his moves get swapped around when he transforms into the other formes.

Normal: Hyper Beam, Psycho Boost, Recover, Cosmic Power, Zen Headbutt, Psycho Shift, Psychic, Pursuit, Teleport, Thunderpunch (tutor)

Attack: Hyper Beam, Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Cosmic Power, Zen Headbutt, Psycho Shift, Psychic, Superpower, Teleport, Thunderpunch

Defense: Mirror Coat, Counter, Recover, Amnesia, Iron Defense, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Spikes, Teleport, Thunderpunch

Speed: Extremespeed, Psycho Boost, Recover, Agility, Zen Headbutt, Psycho Shift, Swift, Psychic, Teleport, Thunderpunch

RP sample:
What was that? Deoxys wondered as he heard a voice in his head, warning him of a strange shadow that was immensly powerful.

Deoxys, being a psychic pokemon, detected a huge power source coming from a distant region, far away. Although it was far away, Deoxys could tell that it was powerful. Too powerful.

He knew that he couldn't take it on himself, he would need others.

After transforming into his speed forme, he shot off towards the nearest power source, a legendary.
-------------

Deoxys was standing in front of a huge volcano, radiating immense heat. He detected a very powerful being deep inside of the Volcano.

After much deliberation, he decided to go into the volcano and find the source, and to warn it of the imminent threat.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I'm gonna be celebi! (hopefully)

Species: Celebi

Appearance: A small pixie like pokemon, Celebi is about the size of a young child. He has a reasonably large head that turns into an upward pointing flick toward the back of his head. He has short and thin arms and legs and small round feet with no toes. His hands have little short fingers and he has a pair of small, fly-like wings. He seems to able to fly without the need to flap them however. Celebi has large eyes being made up of black rings, then the white of the real eye, then blue irises. Celebi also has two thin antennae on it's forehead. It is green and light green in colouration.

Personality: Celebi is a quiet and shy pokemon that keeps himself well hidden. However he is extremely respectful to nature and takes care of Ilex Forest and the pokemon within. He is quite brave but will fly away or escape through a time tunnel if the battle becomes too difficult. He has a child-like personality and rarely speaks, but his voice is quite high and childish. He does however have a hidden wisdom and is extremely in tune with nature. He is extremely fond of pokemon eggs and often takes them away from danger to safer places, even if this means taking them to a different part of time. Celebi is extremely saddened by death and destruction and it takes him a while to get over the death of friends.

History: Celebi was the protective guardian of Ilex Forest and Forests all over the pokemon world. He frequently traveled through time and met a young Proffesor Oak after taking the famous trainer Ash Ketchum back in time. He was attacked by team rocket and was captured but through the help of his new friends he was able to escape their clutches. he healed the forest and became a good friend of Suicune, the legendary dog. After this adventure Celebi attempted to stay out of sight from trainers, especially team rocket, and has so far never been seen again by humans.

Moveset: Magical Leaf, Leaf Storm, Ancient Power, Future Sight, Healing Wish, Synthesis, Signal Beam, Seed Bomb, Recover, Perish Song

RP sample:

<NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ARCEUS!!!! NO! NO!>

Flying pokemon soared into the sky as celebi's telepathic scream echoed through the minds of every pokemon in the area. Bug pokemon fell from their trees at the sudden noise. Arceus was gone. Gone. Killed by....that thing.

A Vileplume came up to Celebi who was sobbing into his hands, on his knees on the forest floor. 'Celebi? What has happened to Arceus?' the Vileplume asked. Many pokemon stood around waiting for the reply. Celebi lifted his head.

'He's dead.'

The pokemon were shocked. A small oddish began to wail and even the toughest pokemon were shedding tears. Celebi piped up. 'Everyone hide away. Don't venture from your homes. It isn't safe anymore...not anymore. I have to find out a way to help avenge Arceus. I will be gone for a while.'

And with that Celebi flew off toward Ecruteak. he wanted to find the other legendaries, and see if they had received the message too. he would be the one to spread the news of Arceus's death. With Arceus gone, nowhere was safe. The pokemon of Ilex did as told and hid away. No trainers would be ablecatch them now. Ilex Forest was now extremely quiet. It felt like the end of the world was coming.

(Hope it's okay that I made Celebi male and that some of his moves are move tutor moves. Hope this is good enough to get me accepted!)

Hehe, well it seems the Time travel pokemon is the first to get Accepted

oh man, i remember when i first discovered this glitch(after my brother and the internet told me)......such good memories......

Species: Rayquaza

Appearance: Rayquaza is a large, green, serpentine creature with rudder-like wings. Yellow rings run across the length of Rayquaza's body and it has an additional yellow ring on top of its head. Rayquaza has two limbs with three-clawed carpals, and two long, flat, horn-like structures on its head, with two smaller horns below them. Its eyes and markings resemble those of both Groudon and Kyogre. Rayquaza is about the size of a cargo ship, and as sturdy as one too.

Personality: Extremely territorial, Rayquaza allows no foreign creatures, or any creatures for that matter, into the Ozone Layer without his granted permission. Rayquaza, at certain times, is a ticking time bomb with a very short fuse and lethal rage. When all is well, Rayquaza is calm, relaxed, and usually tired. When he is tired, he rests on Sky Pillar, disturbed by none. If disturbed, consider yourself screwed. When with other legendaries, he is calm and will speak only when spoken to, or has something important to say.

History: Known by few, and seen by none, Rayquaza spends a majority of his time in the Ozone Layer, far above the planet. No one knows how long Rayquaza has been in the Layer, but some scientists believe he's been there since the creation of the planet. Rayquaza has only made one appearence beneath the clouds, to stop the legendary battle of Groudon and Kyogre. Since then, he has never been seen.

Moveset: Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Hyper Beam, Extremespeed, Fly, Crunch, Draco Meteor, Ancientpower, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw

RP sample: (I hope it's okay if I write this in 1st person)

Bam.

Just like that I was thrown out of my routine flight across the globe. I knew something was wrong. After I had recouped, I heard a strange voice in my head, telling me about a strange 'shadow' that was growing in power and size.

Not if I had anything to say about it. I took off like a military jet towards a disturbance in the sky. After I located where it was, I was deep in shock. It was the Hall of Origin.

I know that voice! It's Arceus!

I flew over the Hall. There was a strange presence on the Hall, but I dared not to land, for the fear that the shadow would be there. I hovered over the Hall, but saw nothing. The presence I had felt was emptiness. Something that should not be there.

The shadow must have moved. I must warn Regigigas, Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit before it is too late...

I shot down towards the planet, flying as fast as a mach 2 jet, towards the caves of the legendaries.

Hehe, my cousin was the one that showed me this glitch. Ah good times. The only problem with your post is that his history is needing another line. So until then, Pending

ooh, how very complicated!! no, wait that's not the word....hmm..

Species: Deoxys

Appearance: Deoxys has four forms, each with different appearance. The main things that are constant for all four forms is that Deoxys's dominant color is orange with a bluish-green face that has a purple stripe where a nose would be and white circular eyes and the crystalline organ in its chest:

The Normal Forme has skinny legs that come to a point. The upper-legs have a single blue stripe that goes down to the knees. Deoxys can sometimes have bluish-green arms with five-fingered hands and a red "Y" shape that runs down the arms' entire length. It has an orange skin that covers it except for its abdomen. It also been seen with two cord-like tentacles (one red and one blue) in place of the arms. Deoxys also has two trapezoid-shaped "ears".

The Attack Forme has basically the same leg-shape as the Normal Forme, but the stripes run down for mostly all of the legs' length and Deoxys has a spike on each of its knees. Deoxys has a pair of tentacles that come to a point were its arms would be and cannot be twisted. Deoxys has triangle-shaped "ears" and a single spike on top of its head. Most of the orange "skin" has disappeared.

The Defense Forme has wide legs that are somewhat flat at the end and have a bluish-green spot on each of the knees. Deoxys has flat, broad tentacles that also can't be twisted and Deoxys' head has been fused with its body. Its "skin" has thickened and covered all of its body parts for greater defense.

The Speed Forme has gray, skinny legs and a gray body. Deoxys only has one tentacle on each side of its body. The back of Deoxys's head is elongated and comes to a point. It has also lost most of its orange "skin," allowing for better aerodynamics and faster movement.

Personality: Very quiet and intimidating, Deoxys has a strange tendency to keep to himself. Deoxys usually is in his Normal Forme when not doing anything, but he changes his Forme to accustom to his battle or environment. Deoxys rarely ever talks, not even if he is asked to. Deoxys will do anything to survive, including attack other legendaries. He only wishes that he could figure out what had happened to him, and why he had landed here on the planet.

History: Deoxys was a virus on a meteorite, hurtling through space. It eventually came to close to the planet. While flying through the atmosphere, it was eventually mutated into the pokemon forme. After crash landing, Deoxys roamed the planet, searching for answers as to why he had mutated and landed. Unaware of all the creatures on the planet, he was considered hostile to other pokemon, after he had razed to the ground an entire forest. After meeting with many other pokemon, he had eventually learned that they are not hostile, and stopped attacking them. But he is still left with 2 questions: "Who am I? Why am I here?"

Moveset: For his attack set, some of his moves get swapped around when he transforms into the other formes.

Normal: Hyper Beam, Psycho Boost, Recover, Cosmic Power, Zen Headbutt, Psycho Shift, Psychic, Pursuit, Teleport, Thunderpunch (tutor)

Attack: Hyper Beam, Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Cosmic Power, Zen Headbutt, Psycho Shift, Psychic, Superpower, Teleport, Thunderpunch

Defense: Mirror Coat, Counter, Recover, Amnesia, Iron Defense, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Spikes, Teleport, Thunderpunch

Speed: Extremespeed, Psycho Boost, Recover, Agility, Zen Headbutt, Psycho Shift, Swift, Psychic, Teleport, Thunderpunch

RP sample:
What was that? Deoxys wondered as he heard a voice in his head, warning him of a strange shadow that was immensly powerful.

Deoxys, being a psychic pokemon, detected a huge power source coming from a distant region, far away. Although it was far away, Deoxys could tell that it was powerful. Too powerful.

He knew that he couldn't take it on himself, he would need others.

After transforming into his speed forme, he shot off towards the nearest power source, a legendary.
-------------

Deoxys was standing in front of a huge volcano, radiating immense heat. He detected a very powerful being deep inside of the Volcano.

After much deliberation, he decided to go into the volcano and find the source, and to warn it of the imminent threat.

hehe, well, it seems that the DNA virus has been Accepted
------------
One other thing I forgot to mention. I'll be completing Missingno.'s Sign-up myself. Although his minions will be NPCs Missingno. himself will not be.

EDIT: Oh no, the 404 error is not allowing me to change the first post. So from now on this is where the ones who've been accepted, Pending, and Rejected will go.

Accepted:
tumbleweed93-Celebi
Shelby GT500KR-Deoxys
Feraligatr12- Rayquaza
gamekrazy- Lugia

Pending:

Rejected:
lxdarknessxl for now...

Last edited:

Gamekrazy

Species: Lugia

Appearance: Lugia takes the shape of a large, white and blue bird. The sleek feathers that cover his entire body are water-resistant, allowing him to easily glide beneath the ocean. His belly is covered in blue feathers, with blue marking surrounding his eyes and blue spikes coming off his tail, and on his back are several plates (also blue) allow him to be more aerodynamic in flight and fold down to allow more speed in the water.

Personality: Lugia is a very sophisticated pokemon, carrying a sense of duty around with him. He is kind twords most, however, if he feels someone or something has wronged him or the world in some way, he will take it upon himself to administer judgment mercilessly. He generally does not forgive others (It took him a while to do so for Mewtwo, and he still feels a bit of tension whenever he is around) unless he feels they have properly atoned for what they have done.

He sees Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres as his children, and protects them as a father would. Secretly, he is in love with Ho-oh, though he insists that any affection he displays twords her is friendly or family like. (I can change this if someone wishes to play Ho-oh and not have it be female)

He is wary of humans. After the horrible things they had done to him and his children in the past, there was a time in which he thought the same as Missingno. However, the children that stood up for him and his family changed his mind, and while he does not interact with humans, he had decided that they deserve to be preserved.

History: Lugia was created shortly after Kyogre created the oceans. Seeing the physical strain that this had put Kyogre under, Arceus instructed the sea pokemon to go into a deep sleep beneath the ocean to regain his strength. Knowing this would take many centuries, Arceus created Lugia to guard the seas in Kyogre’s absence.

Created at the same time as Ho-oh, guardian of the skies, Lugia did his job with pride. Soon, Arceus realized that the weather on earth needed something to keep it in balance, as the absence of any real force looking over it had thrown the weather patterns into chaos. Arceus granted Lugia three pokemon, his ‘children’ if you will, to control the earths weather. Articuno, Motres, and Zapdos. It became Lugias job to watch over them as he had with the ocean, and once again he undertook the task.

Things were peaceful, until a human stepped in. He considered himself a collector, and wanted to add Lugia and his coven to his collection. Capturing the other three birds in order to draw Lugia out, he fought alongside a group of human children in order to bring down the collector and free his coven. Things became peaceful once again.

Lugia’s life took a turn for the worse, however, when an organization known as Cipher decided to revive itself. Going after Lugia first, the majestic bird was captured, and artificially had his heart closed. The orignization had planned for him to become their ultimate fighting machine: XD001, Shadow Lugia. Now nothing more then a mindless fighting machine, only doing the orginizations bidding, he was forced to take down his own coven, they too falling victim to the teams evil plans.

He was nothing more then a tool for the crime organization, until the day that a boy came, bearing a machine that could steal pokemon from others. He caught him and his coven, and proceeded to open their hearts. Lugia was supposed to be the ultimate shadow pokemon, one that would not be able to be reverted back to normal. However, this boy kept at it, and tried every method available to him (which was a lot, considering he lived at the best pokemon lab in the region) until eventually, Lugia was freed from the hold on his mind.

Lugia still did not know how to react to humans. This boy was still keeping him and his coven, even after freeing their hearts, but he was kind and innocent, and didn’t try to use them for any personal gang. In fact, he was simply taking care of them, checking that they were healthy and such. Within a month, the boy released them all back into the wild where they belonged.

He returned to the Whirl Islands, happy to be home after such a large ordeal, but several months after that incident, humans started up their troubles again. Missingno was formed, and the earth was in jeproady once more. After some warning from Arceus, Lugia warned Articuno to flee to a safer location, awaiting the time when Arceus would set things right. But things were not set right. Arceus the impossible happened. Arceus had been consumed by Missingno.

Moveset: Aeroblast, Hydro Pump, Recover, Gust, Rain Dance, Ancientpower, Sky Attack, Extrasensory, Future Sight, and Punishment.

RP sample: “D… defeated?” Lugia said out loud at the last message transmitted to him by Arceus. The peace of the coral reef he was currently located in came to a stop, as the eyes of all the water pokemon turned to him. It was like hearing a person get bad news over the phone. They didn’t know exactly what was happening, but if it had Lugia worried they all should be worried as well.

Arceus! Wait! You can’t be serious! Arceus! Lugia responded telepathically, frantically searching for Arceus’ mind. However, there was no response, and the connection with the god pokemons mind was fading Arceus! Answer me!

Again, no response. He could feel Arceus’ mind fasing as his body was no doubt broken down by the blob that was Missingno. Lugia suddenly became aware of the crowd of water pokemon watching him. Gathering what composure he had left, he addressed them.

“None of you venture near the Seafoam Islands.” He told them in a rather grim and serious tone, all of the pokemon nodded “Go to evacuate friends or families you may have in the area, but do not get too close to the island. I will see to it nothing gets off that place by water.”

He faced the general direction of the islands (as he could effect currents even when he was a distance away from the location) and spread out his wings, his eyes glowing blue. With a powerful flap of his wings, he instilled a powerful riptide around the islands. If Missingno happened to try and float off it, it would find itself washed back to shore. He didn’t know how long this would keep it at bay, however. Finishing up that business, he swam off, needing to consult with the other legends, his mind reaching out to Articuno, whom he hadn’t spoken with till she/he had gotten the warning.

Articuno! Articuno! Oh, please tell me you got off that island…

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Species: Darkrai

Appearance: Darkrai is an aulut-human-sized Blck pokemon. Darkrai looks evil, but it's not. Darkrai has legs, but he perfers to not use them. Darkrai has the ability to go inside shadows. His neck is hidden, and has a red necklace thingy around it's head which helps Darkrai when fighting. No one knows where he puts his legs.

Personality: Darkrai is an untrusting, shy kind of pokemon. He is extremely fond of pokemon and often takes them away from danger to safer places, even if this means sacraficing himself. Darkrai is extremely saddened by death and destruction and it takes him a while to get over the death of friends. Darkrai Is not Evil. I repeat, Darkrai is not Evil.

History: Well as you probably saw in the movie, it lives in Alamos Town and loves the Garden and the town. Darkrai saved people, but got blamed for everything in that conspiracy. Darkrai gives Nightmares to everyone near it, so thats the reason it gets blamed for everything. after the incident in Alamos Town, Darkrai had been following a trace of a machine's energy. after that, he hid in the shadow of a lone probopass, which does not need to sleep.
Moveset: Dark Void, Dark pulse, Thunder, Nightmare, Dream eater, hyper beam, Psychic,Ice Beam, water pulse, and dragon pulse.

RP sample:"What? A-a-a-a-arcius is Dead? How can this be? i must protect thetown!" exclaimed Darkrai "Arcius is dead? Is that even possible? Darkrai! Get out of my shadow and go! go gather the most Powerful of pokemon! Go!" yelled Probopass. "Wait, how the heck did you know i was in here?" asked Darkrai. "You are yeally loud dude." chuckled Probopass. "Aw heck with this!" Darkrai said as he went towards an Celebi.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Feraligatr12- Accepted
Species: Darkrai

Appearance: Darkrai is an aulut-human-sized Blck pokemon. Darkrai looks evil, but it's not. Darkrai has legs, but he perfers to not use them. Darkrai has the ability to go inside shadows. His neck is hidden, and has a red necklace thingy around it's head which helps Darkrai when fighting. No one knows where he puts his legs.

Personality: Darkrai is an untrusting, shy kind of pokemon. He is extremely fond of pokemon and often takes them away from danger to safer places, even if this means sacraficing himself. Darkrai is extremely saddened by death and destruction and it takes him a while to get over the death of friends. Darkrai Is not Evil. I repeat, Darkrai is not Evil.

History: Well as you probably saw in the movie, it lives in Alamos Town and loves the Garden and the town. Darkrai saved people, but got blamed for everything in that conspiracy. Darkrai gives Nightmares to everyone near it, so thats the reason it gets blamed for everything. after the incident in Alamos Town, Darkrai had been following a trace of a machine's energy. after that, he hid in the shadow of a lone probopass, which does not need to sleep.
Moveset: Dark Void, Dark pulse, Thunder, Nightmare, Dream eater, hyper beam, Psychic,Ice Beam, water pulse, and dragon pulse.

RP sample:"What? A-a-a-a-arcius is Dead? How can this be? i must protect thetown!" exclaimed Darkrai "Arcius is dead? Is that even possible? Darkrai! Get out of my shadow and go! go gather the most Powerful of pokemon! Go!" yelled Probopass. "Wait, how the heck did you know i was in here?" asked Darkrai. "You are yeally loud dude." chuckled Probopass. "Aw heck with this!" Darkrai said as he went towards an Celebi.

I apologize for this but Denied. I can tell that you just threw this together. Some of the sentences make no sense at all whereas others do not even belong in where they are. Also your RP sample hardly qualifies for a full post. A full post is at least 7 full lines long, plus it's dialogue heavy which I specifically asked not to happen. Also, please check your grammar, I can tell that English is not your first language, but please try to make things a bit clearer.

EDIT: oops forgot gamekrazy...I apologize.

Species: Lugia

Appearance: Lugia takes the shape of a large, white and blue bird. The sleek feathers that cover his entire body are water-resistant, allowing him to easily glide beneath the ocean. His belly is covered in blue feathers, with blue marking surrounding his eyes and blue spikes coming off his tail, and on his back are several plates (also blue) allow him to be more aerodynamic in flight and fold down to allow more speed in the water.

Personality: Lugia is a very sophisticated pokemon, carrying a sense of duty around with him. He is kind twords most, however, if he feels someone or something has wronged him or the world in some way, he will take it upon himself to administer judgment mercilessly. He generally does not forgive others (It took him a while to do so for Mewtwo, and he still feels a bit of tension whenever he is around) unless he feels they have properly atoned for what they have done.

He sees Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres as his children, and protects them as a father would. Secretly, he is in love with Ho-oh, though he insists that any affection he displays twords her is friendly or family like. (I can change this if someone wishes to play Ho-oh and not have it be female)

He is wary of humans. After the horrible things they had done to him and his children in the past, there was a time in which he thought the same as Missingno. However, the children that stood up for him and his family changed his mind, and while he does not interact with humans, he had decided that they deserve to be preserved.

History: Lugia was created shortly after Kyogre created the oceans. Seeing the physical strain that this had put Kyogre under, Arceus instructed the sea pokemon to go into a deep sleep beneath the ocean to regain his strength. Knowing this would take many centuries, Arceus created Lugia to guard the seas in Kyogre’s absence.

Created at the same time as Ho-oh, guardian of the skies, Lugia did his job with pride. Soon, Arceus realized that the weather on earth needed something to keep it in balance, as the absence of any real force looking over it had thrown the weather patterns into chaos. Arceus granted Lugia three pokemon, his ‘children’ if you will, to control the earths weather. Articuno, Motres, and Zapdos. It became Lugias job to watch over them as he had with the ocean, and once again he undertook the task.

Things were peaceful, until a human stepped in. He considered himself a collector, and wanted to add Lugia and his coven to his collection. Capturing the other three birds in order to draw Lugia out, he fought alongside a group of human children in order to bring down the collector and free his coven. Things became peaceful once again.

Lugia’s life took a turn for the worse, however, when an organization known as Cipher decided to revive itself. Going after Lugia first, the majestic bird was captured, and artificially had his heart closed. The orignization had planned for him to become their ultimate fighting machine: XD001, Shadow Lugia. Now nothing more then a mindless fighting machine, only doing the orginizations bidding, he was forced to take down his own coven, they too falling victim to the teams evil plans.

He was nothing more then a tool for the crime organization, until the day that a boy came, bearing a machine that could steal pokemon from others. He caught him and his coven, and proceeded to open their hearts. Lugia was supposed to be the ultimate shadow pokemon, one that would not be able to be reverted back to normal. However, this boy kept at it, and tried every method available to him (which was a lot, considering he lived at the best pokemon lab in the region) until eventually, Lugia was freed from the hold on his mind.

Lugia still did not know how to react to humans. This boy was still keeping him and his coven, even after freeing their hearts, but he was kind and innocent, and didn’t try to use them for any personal gang. In fact, he was simply taking care of them, checking that they were healthy and such. Within a month, the boy released them all back into the wild where they belonged.

He returned to the Whirl Islands, happy to be home after such a large ordeal, but several months after that incident, humans started up their troubles again. Missingno was formed, and the earth was in jeproady once more. After some warning from Arceus, Lugia warned Articuno to flee to a safer location, awaiting the time when Arceus would set things right. But things were not set right. Arceus the impossible happened. Arceus had been consumed by Missingno.

Moveset: Aeroblast, Hydro Pump, Recover, Gust, Rain Dance, Ancientpower, Sky Attack, Extrasensory, Future Sight, and Punishment.

RP sample: “D… defeated?” Lugia said out loud at the last message transmitted to him by Arceus. The peace of the coral reef he was currently located in came to a stop, as the eyes of all the water pokemon turned to him. It was like hearing a person get bad news over the phone. They didn’t know exactly what was happening, but if it had Lugia worried they all should be worried as well.

Arceus! Wait! You can’t be serious! Arceus! Lugia responded telepathically, frantically searching for Arceus’ mind. However, there was no response, and the connection with the god pokemons mind was fading Arceus! Answer me!

Again, no response. He could feel Arceus’ mind fasing as his body was no doubt broken down by the blob that was Missingno. Lugia suddenly became aware of the crowd of water pokemon watching him. Gathering what composure he had left, he addressed them.

“None of you venture near the Seafoam Islands.” He told them in a rather grim and serious tone, all of the pokemon nodded “Go to evacuate friends or families you may have in the area, but do not get too close to the island. I will see to it nothing gets off that place by water.”

He faced the general direction of the islands (as he could effect currents even when he was a distance away from the location) and spread out his wings, his eyes glowing blue. With a powerful flap of his wings, he instilled a powerful riptide around the islands. If Missingno happened to try and float off it, it would find itself washed back to shore. He didn’t know how long this would keep it at bay, however. Finishing up that business, he swam off, needing to consult with the other legends, his mind reaching out to Articuno, whom he hadn’t spoken with till she/he had gotten the warning.

Articuno! Articuno! Oh, please tell me you got off that island…

Hehe, Accepted. I like how you combined the anime history with the XD history.

Last edited:

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Thanks. So, how many people will you be accepting before we get this started?
Well, I think I'll start it in about 1-2 weeks, depending on how long it takes for others to show up, how many there will be made, and how much free time I have.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
WOOT! Thanks for accepting me!

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Species: Mew

Appearance: Mew is a very small legendary pokémon (Maybe the smallest) he stands at 1"04" and weights 8.8 lbs. He is pink of color and has a long tail. Mew has 2 big blue eyes, small hands and medium small legs. Mew also has 4 fingers/toes.

Personality: Mew is a fun-loving pokémon who always thinks happy. Although his appearance when this Mew is angry she'll became a major powerhouse. She usually acts as the scout, messenger or Spy because of her size and agility. She is also a strategist and very smart because she has only been disturbed once: So she had time to study almost everything.

History: Mew was one of the first pokemon that was here in this world. She was "born" by arceus when Lugia and Ho-oh were created.

Later when the Humans began to take over the world, she got captured by a sciencetist who wanted to study this "ancestor" and used all sorts of experiments on her. Including if she could learn every move. Later the Sciencetist wanted some DNA to prove that Mew was real. But due to everything, Mew got angry and unleashed full force on the laboratorium and the sciencetist. She took his life and the building was destroyed. She never wanted to do this anymore so she fled to safety. She now lives on a small island in the Whirl Islands where she helps Lugia.

Moveset: Transform, Psychic, Ancient Power, Aura Sphere, Teleport, Protect, Safe guard, Double team, Roost, Substitue, Softboiled.

RP sample:

"?" Mew stood up from her sleep when she heard the Message from Arceus "O no..."

"Arceus? Arceus? Talk to me please!" Mew tried to send Arceus a Telepathic message "Answer please!"

"I better go to Lugia!" Mew muttered while diving into the sea and trying to send a Telepathic message; this time to lugia "Lugia? Lugia you there?"

"....No responds" Mew whispered "He must be on his way already, I better have to find him!"

"Seafoam Islands...." Mew muttered "Didn't Lugia send Articuno to that place?"

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
Ouch, No Reservations? Hmmm.... This will be quick.

Species: Giratina

Appearance: Altered Forme: In this forme, Giratina looks like a hulking, weird combination of a Centipede, a Dragon and a Hulking Darkrai. Giratina has two large wings in this forme, together about the size of his neck. Giratina has 6 legs, all equiped with 3 golden spikes acting as his toes. Giratina's neck is surrounded by 6 golden spikes all pointing to the left and right, all of them surround about 3/5 of his neck in that area. His head is alittle similar to Groudon's head, but also diffrent in a way. Giratina's head has 4 horns, a golden chin and a black face with red eyes. Giratina's wings are like a Dragon's however, they are as dark as Darkness itself and has 3 cylinders facing downwards at the wing's tips. These cylinders can be moved around when needed.

Origin Forme: The prefered choice of Giratina, His whole body acting like a Snake-Dragon hybrid, his underbelly is striped red and black, with the red stripes glowing, the rest of his body is whole besideshis Horns and head. Giratina retains his Horns on his Neck, but losing his legs as they transform into Gold and white spikes. Giratina's wings also have an effect when he changes, unlike the Draconic-wings He had in Altered forme, Giratina has Tenticles of Darkness, the Red cylinders at the sharp point of them. Giratina's head is a Ball of White and Black covered with Horns and a protection for his mouth.

Personality: Giratina is a Legendary who doesnt feel the need to hesitate, doesnt want to think to an extent and will do just about anything when forced to. Giratina was once a very cruel Legendary, treating others like weaklings and fools, thinking alittle too highly of himself. But that was much, much earlier. Just alittle before this incident, Giratina was a angry timebomb, but would only explode when it was near Palkia and/or Dialga. His need to seek revenge out of the two legendaries almost drove it nuts to complete his goal, but over time, Giratina managed to calm down and think about what has happened over the years.

History: When Arceus was born, it set out creating the Universe, first, it made Dialga, then Palkia. When these two met for the first time when they were hatchlings, Arceus watched over them, as they began to mature, they gave off power in the form of a dark cloud. Arceus noticed this and wanted to experiment on something... As Arceus used his power to make a Pokemon, one just like Dialga and Palkia, it went wrong, but didnt back fire. It just made the pokemon's personaility...Evil, very very evil. Arceus made, Giratina. His small ball of gold and black was the joy of Arceus, as it would rule over the Dimentions Arceus made, just like how Dialga would rule of over time and Palkia, space.

As Giratina grew and grew, Arceus's mistake became clearer. When Arceus finished making Earth, Giratina immedately flew there. It ruled for years, as a cruel, evil master. Everyday, He would torture pokemon and humiliate them in anyway possible. Giratina's cruelty became worse and worse as time passed. His brothers saw this and wanted him to stop. They tried talking to him, pleasing him and begging him, It did not work, so, they tried the hard approach.

An all-out war broke out, the 3 Dragons fought for an Eternity, and when it finally stopped, Giratina was the victor. Arceus came down, and Giratina's slaves wept with joy. Arceus scolded Giratina and Banished him into the Distortion/Torn/Reverse world, to live in there forever untill he came to his sences. Giratina hit every rock, tree, whatever, and he did not see and hear the suffering. He was all alone...

Over time, Giratina came to his sences, well, a little bit, often dragging Depressed Pokemon into his world and comforting them by talking to them and giving them presents, like shiny rocks and rare plants that he could find. He did enough for Arceus to allow him to come back, but in another form, the Altered Forme, or as Arceus said, "The Forgiven One". Giratina always remembered the sentence Arceus said to him...

"Giratina, you have learnt, i have spoke to many pokemon and even the Legendaries that i have created that have disguised themselves as humble pokemon. You have done very very well. And for this, i will remember and give you this privilage, I believe in you partly now, Earn my fullest trust, and you will come back with all of us."

Giratina was a Happy Legendary then, and as the pokemon he helped brought more joy to the world, so did Arceus's heart get bigger for Giratina. And then, Arceus made the humans. The most creative and outgoing race ever to be on this Universe, Giratina could not help them, as they quickly made... The Pokeball. A device to capture pokemon, from the simplest of the Bidoof, to the Mighty Arceus.

As Giratina flew and slept, day after day, a fight happened. His brothers, clashing for space. Dialga and Palkia. Every time they hit, Poison clouds formed in his world. Giratina was outraged, he kept trying to calm them down by sending out messages through power links, and tried entering portals that he made. But their powers have grown stronger, and in that dimenton where Time and Space colide, Giratina could not enter.

Later on, Giratina seeked Ravenge, attacking Dialga when he took a sip of water, They fought untill Dialga used Roar of Time at him, disabling him to go back into the Normal world. Then, there was hope. Shaymin... As Dialga escaped the portal Shaymin has created, Giratina wanted to capture shaymin and use him to help himself. After that long episode where he learnt lots of lessons, like " Not all trainers are evil" and "Never trust a man with a 0 on his shirt" and "Not to seek revenge"

Moveset: Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Aura sphere, Calm mind, Shadow claw, Shadow Force, Earthquake, Thunder, Earth Power, Shadow Ball

RP Sample:

Giratina was happy, very very happy. He floated around his world, spinning in circles slowly. Giratina landed in his world, lying down next to a tree, and then, it struck him... Like a lightning bolt shot in his mind, the sudden jolt shocked Giratina up, as he was sent, hovering in the sky again.

As Giratina regained control, he accessed that part of the event in his mind... What he found, forced the very soul out of his body.

"Arceus...DEAD!? What... What happened!? Arceus can't DIE...I mean..."

Memories of his creator, or father came back, How he touched his mind to give him the trust he needed, and how much Arceus ment to Giratina.

"Arceus...Arceus...Why did it need to be this way? Wait, if i am imformed, the others might be too!"

As Giratina's power colapsed due to his shock, Giratina forced every last ounce of his power left, As the Reverse world practally imploded, Every single portal to every single Legendary was opened. Now, with the power that he regained all so suddenly, Giratina shot another message to every single legendary.

"Arceus can never be dead, We must bring down what terrible human or pokemon that did this to him!"

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
I was just thinking that there are a LOT of Legendaries. If not enough people sign up will we be able to sign up for a second legendary? Just wondering.

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
Species: Raikou

Appearance: Raikou is a large quadruped. It resembles a lion or saber tooth tiger, yet Raikou is considered to be a dog. One reason this is beleived is because he has a pair of large canines jutting a good few inches out of his mouth. Over his mouth is an elongated "X" shape of a metallic color. Above its red eyes [and the rest of his head] is a hard, helmet-like shape that runs over its ears and down to its neck. Around Raikou's neck is a white mane which gives it its lion-like appearance. A purple cape flys in the wind behind him. His fur is of a golden-yellow color and on its legs and back it has black markings. The markings greatly resemble a tiger's. On each of its feet are three sharp claws. Raickou has a long, lightning-shaped blue tail with a star tip.

Personality: Raikou is thought to be quiet and stern, but when compared to some other legendaries and normal pokemon, he is actually quite energetic. The energy is quite normal among electric types, but Raikou has a deep and wise sounding voice that gives it its faux layer. Other than its active persona Raikou is smart and witty. He says a lot of sarcastic remarks followed by a his laugh and other's moans. In battle he'd be the one of the first to be merciful, he can't stand pure ruthlessness and hatred. Other than these traits, Raikou is quite trustworthy and loyal; he will stand by you.

History: When Arceus was creating the regions, he created Kanto and its legenaries to watch over the land. Though, to the west of Kanto he had left an empty swirl of land. Arceus decided to make that a region. He named it Johto and left Lugia to watch from the sea and Ho-oh from its tall place in Tin Tower. Arceus needed someone, or a group of someones, to watch over the land and everything the birds couldn't reach. Thinking the best "runners", he decided a group of canine beasts could help the most. This is where Raikou came in. Along with Suicune and Entei they protected Johto. Raikou was deemed the title of the power of Thunder and Electricity. The dogs are seen mostly running around on land near cities.

Moveset: Crunch, Thunder Fang, Thunder, Extrasensory, Rain Dance, Roar, Quick Attack, Magnet Rise, Iron Head, Swift.

RP sample:

Raikou was spent most of his day-time around Goldenrod and Olivine City, but presently he was patrolling the coast near Azalea Town. He had determined the city was safe, but somewhere along the shore he felt a disruption. The beach looked, normal, but the water seemed to be hitting shore at a hightened pace. Then it hit him. 'Protect and prosper. Goodbye.

"What?" spoke Raikou, "Is that you Arceus?"

No answer.

"What! No, you can't be dead, you're the creator! I will fight for you! Who dares do this!" shouted Raikou, then he howled into the sky. I must find Suicune and Entei he thought.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
[Erm… Uh-oh my history is different form Raikou… I used the game history because I remember it well because that was my favorite series… Let’s see what CyberBlastoise says…]
-------

Species: Suicune

Appearance: Even though four legged, Suicune is tall standing at six feet and seven inches tall. His long slender legs and thin built, gives him a dainty and elegant appearance. His face looks similar to that of wolf with a slim muzzle and pointed ears. From between it ruby red eyes come out a horn that is diamond shaped with no center. Behind the horn is a mane of long purple strands that is longer than his body often dancing in the wind along with the white ribbon like structure attach to his thighs. The rest of his fur is blue with a white underbelly and few white spots.

Personality: Calm and understanding, Suicune is probably the kindest of all the legendary dogs. He always tries to listening and reason before fighting. But if he decides to fight he goes all out. Suicune empathize very well with nearly everyone and though he tries to help them he tends to end in disaster. He’s neither optimist nor pessimist just state things how they are. Just like any other creature Suicune has a darker side; an angry, violent, hateful side that it keeps buried within him. Hatred toward the humans that pollute the waters without care and guess who has to clean their mess only to once again have it dirtied. It enraged him so to see the sick pokemon due to human error that they just won’t learn from.

History: Suicune was once just an average pokemon. He and two other poor pokemon became trapped within the tower, which Ho-oh once visited and was burned to death. The rainbow bird felt great sympathy for them, the lost soul of three innocent pokemon, and decided to reincarnate them as legendary. Thus the pokemon known as Suicune was born, the north wind, the purifier of water and the legendary dog of water. He has been pursed by one very stubborn trainer, restore peace of quarreling pokemon when one of the crystal bells from Ho-oh town was stolen and destroyed, and helped out Celebi in it time of need. Suicune has been traveling back and forth between Kanto and Johto looking for waters in need of purification.

Moveset: Bite, Bubblebeam, Aurora Beam, Mirror Coat, Extrasensory, Gust, Calm Mind, Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Tailwind

RP sample:

Suicune stopped in his track its purple tresses dancing in the wind; he stared outward from his spot. The message from Arceus rushed into his mind and look of sorrow became express in his ruby eyes. “Arceus… the god of pokemon… dead…” Suicune personally did not know Arceus but his parent, Ho-oh once talked about how he was the creator of all pokemon. “The creator… dead by a mysterious evil… Must find the others…”

With the winds Suicune sped off his siblings could be anywhere running around the regions so he sought out other of his friends since he was close. Entering Ilex Forest, immediately he could immediately sense the change in the forest; nothing moved nor a made sound as if all the wood creatures had up and left or was hiding. From the shrine of Celebi, Suicune searched through the forest his footsteps a silent pitter-patter on the green grass. He finally stopped him eyes looked at a tree.

“Fear not, I am no enemy of this forest” his calm voice tried to comfort the pokemon frighten pokemon, “It is I Suicune and I am searching for Celebi. Where might I find him?”

“Celebi left…” the hiding pokemon answer the blue-furred pokemon, “I believe he was heading north.” North… Suicune knew that direction very well the places north was Goldenrod City and then Ecruteak City, the place where he had died at once… That was probably where the green time-traveler was heading.

“Thanks… and be safe.” And with that Suicune rushed off again, she wasn’t sure how long it has been since Celebi left but he was certain it wouldn’t be hard too catch up to him.