• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nothing will ever beat original series. Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bendicion

Water Master
AG is so forgettable thats why people dont even bother to watch/rewatch it and prefer DP much more

I think in terms of just a consistently great time, OS is king. I rewatched it a couple years back and I was struck by how well the lines were crafted and how the comedy just hit every time. It's an incredibly fun season, but narrative and story wise, it's a bit of mess and all over the place. Sometimes great, sometimes bad.

Will always be my second favorite Pokemon season and might be my first if I do another rewatch, but I doubt I'll ever find the time.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
OS holds a special place in my heart, I saw it when I was a kid, really small. And nostalgia always plays a big role for me, in every aspect.
But it wasnt just the nostalgia. It had a sense of mystery and AMAZING EPISODES such as the sinked ship episodes, or the Sabrina episodes. They were and they ARE amazing written.

Zero1999

OS holds a special place in my heart, I saw it when I was a kid, really small. And nostalgia always plays a big role for me, in every aspect.
But it wasnt just the nostalgia. It had a sense of mystery and AMAZING EPISODES such as the sinked ship episodes, or the Sabrina episodes. They were and they ARE amazing written.
The lighthouse episode where the giant Dragonite appears, the sinked ship episodes, the maiden peak and some other that i may be forgetting have this mystery air around them that i used to find very interesting even to this day, not to mention the consistesy with how the story kept up barring special epsiodes like how Ash got 30 Tauros or the infamous Porygon episode

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The golden age of the anime was essentially the DP era. Just can’t beat that. Only thing OS is good for is nostalgia crap and having more fillers than Bleach. and Naruto

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
OS/Kanto still has the best trio,comedy,filler and COTDs.The series felt different from the other ones,Pikachu's Jukebox,Pokerap and Who's that Pokemon were great additions.This would be the only time I cared for Team Rocket before they got stale afterwards,could also make a case for Ash,Brock and Misty as well.It's the only series where I can sit through and watch without having to constantly skip episodes.

It has one of the worst leagues in the Indigo Plateau but makes up for it by having one of the best leagues in the Silver Conference.I really liked Ash's lineup of pokemon particularly Charizard,Bulbasaur and Squirtle.I would personally place OS just behind AG and DP because I prefer watching the anime for the battles but it's still a good series that holds to this day.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Status
Not open for further replies.