• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nov 10: Let's Go to the World of Pocket Monsters with Marie Iitoyo! A Thorough Rundown of the Anime

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Let's Go To the World of Pocket Monsters with Marie Iitoyo! A Special Featuring a Thorough Rundown of the Pokémon Anime

Summary presumably to come.

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
It's literally just a note that it's not a break. It could be a clipshow or a live action thing for all we know. Just treat it as a note that we're not getting a break this day, which is really the only reason I bothered making this thread.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Looks like they are going to show Lillie's story in the last couple of episodes, so... Mallow and Shaymin Gratitude for Alola special? If it is even a full episode, of course

nuzamaki90

If it’s a special, then I hope it’s about Clemont and Bonnie. If it’s about Mohn, that’ll be a hard skip from me.

Red and Blue

Well if Mohn shows up randomly in the last two episodes Serena could use a special. Especially if she and Ash won't cross paths next series

Xuxuba

@Possible comeback
I think if anyone is going to return, it is probably Clemont, going by how in the last special Cilan was the one who appeared. But there isn't much to go by, since every comeback is different in some way.

They might just chose to ignore the previous companions though, since they already brought back Misty and Brock.
If it’s a special, then I hope it’s about Clemont and Bonnie. If it’s about Mohn, that’ll be a hard skip from me.
Why would you skip that?
Gotta say, i am not all that invested in that subplot either tbh. Can't say the build up was exactly thrilling, since it was put on hold for so long and the episodes involving it were mostly uneventful.

Last edited: