• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nov 10: Let's Go to the World of Pocket Monsters with Marie Iitoyo! A Thorough Rundown of the Anime

D

Deleted member 384931

Why is this even a special? To show people past regions they will see in Pocket Monsters 2019?

Xuxuba

Why is this even a special? To show people past regions they will see in Pocket Monsters 2019?
Probably to inform kids who just started watching the show about events that happened in the past.

That will be really important if the companions end up returning (which i am still not quite conviced they will, since it seems to good to be true).

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

A catchup for new viewers essentially
Similar to how the Pikachu episode is basically episode 1 from Pikachu's view

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Yesterday so called it about Burnet being pregnant though I didn’t actually think it would be right.That also means Sun and moon took around 3-4 months and if we ever see Kukuis child it means a year has passed in the anime for once.
Didn't a year pass in the Pikachu short where Ash celebrates traveling with Pikachu (and by extension Misty & Brock) for a year back in OS?

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Also I was pissed when it showed Ash flying away and noticed he left his ENTIRE team in Alola like why I guess Rowlets family is there and Inconeroar is buddies with Kukuis Incineroar.Also what’s up with Rotom staying?

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I hated how rushed Shaymin release was but at least we got it and it looked like Lillie wanted to pull a Serena on Ash but Gladion went up to him first

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Yesterday so called it about Burnet being pregnant though I didn’t actually think it would be right.That also means Sun and moon took around 3-4 months and if we ever see Kukuis child it means a year has passed in the anime for once.

You got that right. If I had made such luck guess, I'd joke about wanting to have such luck with the lotto lol

I hated how rushed Shaymin release was but at least we got it and it looked like Lillie wanted to pull a Serena on Ash but Gladion went up to him first

I assumed the same. She was about to say something.

Anyway, in the end she was just grateful for all help he's given to her.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I don’t understand Japanese and when I watched the episode it had no English subs.Did I miss anything important when Lillie ran to the end of the boat and yelled something to Ash?Based on his reaction I think she was just saying goodbye

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
I don’t understand Japanese and when I watched the episode it had no English subs.Did I miss anything important when Lillie ran to the end of the boat and yelled something to Ash?Based on his reaction I think she was just saying goodbye
Basically "I'm glad I met you, and you helped me become friends with the Pokémon, so thank you!"