• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nov 10: Let's Go to the World of Pocket Monsters with Marie Iitoyo! A Thorough Rundown of the Anime

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Maybe for the games, but for the anime they need to show us some actual footage to give a reason to watch it.

The fact they going to show the first real footage the week before it's going to be aired is mind boggling.
Considering I'm planning on watching it with or without a preview, I'd say you're wrong. I heavily dislike learning about new series before they're shown.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Well, if we are going to review the whole anime, I hope they will mention Ash's old Pokemon that could return. Like Primeape, Lapras, Greninja, Pidgeot and Squirtle.

Konja7

Well, if we are going to review the whole anime, I hope they will mention Ash's old Pokemon that could return. Like Primeape, Lapras, Greninja, Pidgeot and Squirtle.

They won't review the whole anime. I doubt they will focus in the events.

They will mention the basics so that the new audience can understand the story.

In fact, it seems the new anime will told how Ash and Pikachu met. So, this special doesn't need to include much of that either.

Sonnas

An excellent question that I do not believe has any real solid answer.
The only answer I can find was apprantly the Cilan episode was never dubbed was "passed over in the transition to X&Y in the US" and why others weren't dubbed was that Rogers has asked TPIC about dubbing these episodes in the future. and according to him, TPCi doesn't seem to be interested in dubbing the episodes.

TheWanderingMist

The only answer I can find was apprantly the Cilan episode was never dubbed was "passed over in the transition to X&Y in the US" and why others weren't dubbed was that Rogers has asked TPIC about dubbing these episodes in the future. and according to him, TPCi doesn't seem to be interested in dubbing the episodes.
So, laziness. I doubt the voice actors would mind, since they'd be paid.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
They won't review the whole anime. I doubt they will focus in the events.

They will mention the basics so that the new audience can understand the story.

In fact, it seems the new anime will told how Ash and Pikachu met. So, this special doesn't need to include much of that either.
I can't remember now if we had an special review before SM, but the last special I remember was aired during SM and gave a very trivial look about Ash's other pokemon and mainly focused on pikachu, charizard, greninja and rowlet.

Whatever this one will be a review about the pokemon and the companions that made part of the show, I'd prefer to see an testify.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I'm afraid Serebii won't allow you to call any company that has something to do with Pokémon 'lazy'. They work hard, please understand.
Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products

TheWanderingMist

I'm afraid Serebii won't allow you to call any company that has something to do with Pokémon 'lazy'. They work hard, please understand.
TPCi chose to use an entirely new cast rather than actually pay the old voice actors, and they switched with no warning. I suppose "cheapness" would be a better answer.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
A little off but just found out Marie Iitoyo played Kyryou Violet on Kyoryuger. No wonder that, on the back of my mind, I felt I've heard her voice somewhere when I saw she promoting the trailer.

Wonder how long until it's MAO's turn lol

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Oh shoot got all excited thinking today was gonna be the day.

Then i remembered they still hadn't aired the last episode of SM. Goddamnit.
There’s no escaping from SM. SM is eternal. SM is what consists of life in this universe. SM is the universe.

Do you know who just replied to your post now? SM. SM will forever be with you always. Don’t forget it. Because SM doesn’t make you forget. Ever.

Xuxuba

There’s no escaping from SM. SM is eternal. SM is what consists of life in this universe. SM is the universe.

Do you know who just replied to your post now? SM. SM will forever be with you always. Don’t forget it. Because SM doesn’t make you forget. Ever.
Give it a few days and i will lol