• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nov 10th: XY&Z Special 2 - The Ultimate Duo! Clemont and Cilan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I hope Bonnie isn't the only person on that subway train. That'll be so strange and unrealistic.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I hope Bonnie isn't the only person on that subway train. That'll be so strange and unrealistic.

Not necessarily. It's actually quite possible for Bonnie to realistically be the only one on board, if the subway is under maintenance or is currently out of service (i.e, not carrying any passengers but still running its route), and it's an auto-piloted train, so there's no engineer on board.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
That's actually a good scenario. Since Kinan City has a train station in the games, I'd like to see Citron and Dent's little adventure lead them all the way there.

I don't think we'll see Kiloude city here unfortunately cuz the episode seems to focus on the subway underneath Lumiose city. Besides even if we did get to see Kiloude here, it would probably be just a glimpse and not something more significant. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic

She's basically mimicking Axew by getting lost anyway, so I wouldn't be shocked if she's alone. She's such a damsel in distress who needs constant looking after. :/

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I cannot wait for Cilan to return! He is one my favourite characters and it makes sense why he'd appear in Kalos, he is a Pokemon Connoisseur after all! And what's with Cilan meeting all of Ash's friends? I hope wherever he goes he also sees Pikachus too and reminds him of Ash's lol. xD

Janovy

Banned
She's such a damsel in distress who needs constant looking after. :/
It's almost as if she's a child who is not even old enough to be a trainer.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
lol i completely forgot about this episode because of all the sun and moon anime news, but can't wait to watch it! i hope we get to see all of cilan's pokemon.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
I hope they don't do the thing again where neither of them realize they are friends with Ash

Don't hope for it. They will probably do. And how can they even mention him. If the character were IRL, like us, we don't expect someone to know a good friend you've travelled with a long time so they wouldn't either

snorlax512

Don't hope for it. They will probably do. And how can they even mention him. If the character were IRL, like us, we don't expect someone to know a good friend you've travelled with a long time so they wouldn't either

Well Clemont is a gym leader and Cilan knows Ash went to Kalos to challenge gyms so... :p

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It'd just be so weird if they gave him somebody when he just left.
Cilan got jack in his special, it'd be nice for him to get something new.

Now would have been the perfect time to give Clemont Manectric if they wanted to give him something new, since he wouldn't clash with Jenny's anymore.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It'd just be so weird if they gave him somebody when he just left.
Cilan got jack in his special, it'd be nice for him to get something new.

Now would have been the perfect time to give Clemont Manectric if they wanted to give him something new, since he wouldn't clash with Jenny's anymore.

Will eagerly watch the episode hoping for Clemont to catch the Eelektross.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
She's basically mimicking Axew by getting lost anyway, so I wouldn't be shocked if she's alone.

Well this is likely the last time that we'll see her get into trouble ha ha, so I'm fine with it. Also, she has Dedenne with her on the train so she's not completely alone. I hope she'll at least attempt to use Dedenne's electricity or something to stop the train instead of her just standing there waiting to be saved.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Last call of the day.

Will Cilan or Clemont reference Ash?! Will Cilan stop meeting third party members?! Will he rate Bonnie and Dedenne's bond level?! Will he be absolutely fabulous?! Did he forget his goal again for his hundredth specialty?! Will we get to see SM Ash in XY style before he gets deformed?!
1. I think Clemont will reference Ash but not say his name.
2. Well, he already met all of them but Tracey so...no!
3. I would love to see this, big yes!
4. Definitely!
5. Nope!
6. I guess so. I think we'll see XY Ash one last time but not SM Ash in XY(&Z) style and SM Ash is not deformed!

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
Guys, please. Sure the new artstyle has some flaws but it doesn't make anyone look disabled and that is a horrible word to compare a anime character to. Alola is a more fun, easy going region, (Until Skull and Aether show up). Many people think the show won't have its serious moments because of the art style and the fact it's a 'comedy' of sorts. There will be serious moments in this if the anime follows the game's plot to some degree. Sure, SM Ash doesn't look like his XY counterpart but that doesn't mean he'll forget everything and become an idiot. We need to wait and see what the writers do in these two specials before making a proper judgement than just basing it on artwork.

Anyway, looking forward to this special. I always liked Cilan, maybe since he was voiced by Jason Griffith who voiced Sonic, but seeing Cilan and Clemont together, with Bonnie causing trouble for the both of them is really exciting. Ash will probably be a flashback, or something minute. But it is nice to see him one last time in XY style before change perspective with Alola.

Status
Not open for further replies.