• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nov 13: XY50- Dance, Pancham; Charm the Crowd, Fennekin! Do the Step Towards Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Pictures:
1) http://i.imgur.com/27A0TAd.jpg
2) http://i.imgur.com/xzmIj4r.jpg
3) http://i.imgur.com/TjzcSZ5.jpg

Translations:
Picture 1:
Serena and others are polishing up the Pokémon's moves in order to enter a Tripokalon tournament. But then the Pokemon are abducted by Team Rocket!

Picture 2:
Pancham and Chespin start fighting. And then the Pokémon get abducted by Team Rocket.

Picture 3:
Serena and Nene, who both plan to participate in the Tripokalon, show each other their performances.

---

Due to a fight between Pancham and Chespin, Ash and his friends end up meeting a Trainer named Nene. Just like Serena, Nene is aiming towards participating in a Tripokalon, and the two immediately show each other their performances. But then Team Rocket appear and take their Pokémon. The enraged Pancham and Chespin work their hardest to free their friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/27A0TAd.jpg[/IMG139]

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
Looks like Serena is finally easing in into this TriPokalon and Poke Performer business and with her newest pokemon to boot. Millfeui where? ;_;

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
A summary from bluesun over at BMGF.

Serena and others are training for entering the Tri-Pokelon. But then the Pokemon are kidnapped by Team Rocket!

zzz1000120

I think this episode is more of a practice/training for the tripokalon rather than the actual thing. I really want to see how fenniken and pancham are going to preform.

Edit: looks like the sunglasses are going to be worn most of the time rather than occasional. At least it looks better animated than on a plushie.

Last edited:

Spectro889

At your assistance.
Seems like the possibility of her dream becoming a PokePerformer is extremely high, (or if announced in one of the episodes before, it may actually be real).
As zzz1000120 said, it looks like a practice/rehearsal for the event, so they are all fully prepared for the next day.

Pokemon captured by Team Rocket.
What a surprise... didn't expect that to happen.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Man XY is making up the lack of non-Ash focus in it's early stages in a big way. It's much appreciated

Dax

Legend
Perfect! Clemont and Serena are getting the focus after Ash's overbearing screentime because of his gym battle. I'm very excited because I've been waiting for them to get some needed stories. Pancham looks adorable with the glasses and Smoochum appearing is a nice touch.

What I don't like is the awful summary and the fact that it implies that Ash and Clemont might participate as well. I was hoping this was a Serena exclusive activity.

Soniman

Break the Limit
well Ash did enter the first Sinnoh contest with Dawn so it's not out of the question that him and Clemont may want to try it out, I expect the focus to stick to Serena though since it's her thing

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'm hoping it only mean's that Serena's training and the others are just giving her some support, like with May and Dawn during their training sessions.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
well Ash did enter the first Sinnoh contest with Dawn so it's not out of the question that him and Clemont may want to try it out, I expect the focus to stick to Serena though since it's her thing

So Serena can't even have her own goal for herself without Ash and the others participating. I guess Serena's goal isn't even taken seriously be the writers that they can't dedicate it to her fully.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Perfect! Clemont and Serena are getting the focus after Ash's overbearing screentime because of his gym battle. I'm very excited because I've been waiting for them to get some needed stories. Pancham looks adorable with the glasses and Smoochum appearing is a nice touch.

What I don't like is the awful summary and the fact that it implies that Ash and Clemont might participate as well. I was hoping this was a Serena exclusive activity.
I think it's just implying that Ash and Clemont are helping her. Besides, while I hate this kind of sexism and stereotyping, Ash and Clemont can't enter the Tripokalon anyway since Shauna mentioned that it's a girls only competition

Soniman

Break the Limit
yes because Dawn goal wasnt taken seriously at all when Ash particpated in hers like two times

zzz1000120

I don't think Clemont or Ash would try out the tripokelon because it is exclusively girls girls only unless we have another cross dressing episode.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
So Serena can't even have her own goal for herself without Ash and the others participating. I guess Serena's goal isn't even taken seriously be the writers that they can't dedicate it to her fully.

Yeah just like Dawn's and May's weren't taken seriously when Ash and Brock occasionally got involved.. oh wait.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Yeah just like Dawn's and May's weren't taken seriously when Ash and Brock occasionally got involved.. oh wait.

Ash was only in one of May's contests at the very end of AG. And even though he was in Dawn's first Contest we knew that early on that Dawn was going to have a bigger role than all conpanions to date.

Serena did little for 50 episodes. And now she gets a goal and Ash is participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.