• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nov 17: SM1+2 -Alola! New Islands, New Pokémon!! & Enter the Guardian Deity Tapu Koko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Nov 17: SM1+2 -Alola! New Islands, New Pokémon!! & Enter the Guardian Deity Tapu Koko

Sun & Moon 1: Alola! New Islands, New Pokémon!!

Sun & Moon 2: Enter the Guardian Deity Tapu Koko! Let Us Attempt To Master Our Z-Move!!

---------

Ash and Pikachu have gone on a trip to the Alola region, which is overflowing with abundant nature! After having encountered Pokémon that have their own Alola forms, the excited Ash then hears there is a "Pokémon School" there where you can learn about Pokémon, and wants to enroll!

----------

Satoshi and Pikachu's new adventure begins!

The beginning of a new chapter! The setting of the new adventure is the Alola region, a place filled with nature. What awaits Satoshi and Pikachu here? The series premiere is a special where we'll show two episodes in a row.

While on a trip, Satoshi (voiced by Rica Matsumoto) and Pikachu (voiced by Ikue Ohtani) visit the Alola region. The Alola region, which is overflowing with abundant nature, is filled with unknown, fascinating things like new Pokémon, Pokémon that have taken on unique Alola forms, and more. And after Satoshi has learned there is a school called the "Pokémon School" there where you can learn about Pokémon, he decides to stay in Alola, move in with the schoolteacher Professor Kukui, and attend the Pokémon School. One day, Satoshi's classmates decide to hold a surprise welcome party for him. But suddenly, "Kapu-Kokeko", the Pokémon known as the island's guardian deity, shows up.

"Alola! New Islands, New Pokémon!!"
While on a trip, Ash and Pikachu visit the Alola region! The Alola region, which is overflowing with abundant nature, is filled with unknown, fascinating things! Ash meets both new Pokémon and Pokémon that have taken on unique Alola forms, and also learns about the "Pokémon School", a school where you can learn about Pokémon. That night, the excited Ash goes outside, guided by a mysterious voice, and...

"Enter the Guardian Deity Tapu Koko! Let Us Attempt To Master Our Z-Move!!"
Ash and Pikachu have decided to live with the Pokémon School teacher Professor Kukui and attend the Pokémon School. One day Ash's classmates decide to hold a surprise welcome party for him! But in the middle of this excited party, "Tapu Koko", the Pokémon known as the island's guardian deity, shows up...?

--------

Corocoro:

http://i.imgur.com/vNz5BNQ.jpg

Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon airs every Thursday at 6:55pm on the TV Tokyo Network

Z-Moves Make a Bang Right Off the Bat!!
The adventure finally starts! Z-Moves signal the beginning of wild and crazy battling!!

Satoshi gets a Z-Ring!!
Satoshi obtains a Z-Ring through an encounter with the guardian deity Kapu-Kokeko! Will he master the Z-Moves this early!?
*A guardian deity visits the school!?

*There are lots of Z-Moves! This is a sign that there will be fierce battles to come!!

*Satoshi strikes the Z-Move pose in a battle!
*Pikachu awakens to new power!
*See the power of "Gigavolt Havoc" with your own eyes!

Let'Z have fierce battles from the very premiere episodes!

1 Hour Specials with two episodes in a row each on both November 17th and 24th!

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So he meets Alolan Exeggutor, then he wants to enroll. Is there a summary for SM2?

Chimchar15

Sounds like decent starting episode for Alola and I can see some reason for Ash wanting to enroll so he can learn more about Alola forms.

Red and Blue

Well, that debunks the theory of Deliah forcing Ash to go, lol.

Locormus

Sounds like decent starting episode for Alola and I can see some reason for Ash wanting to enroll so he can learn more about Alola forms.

Nah, it's still weird for him to change his entire way of approaching learning about pokémon, which is through battling and experiencing events with them. It's as if the writers are trying to turn him into Trip.

Remix2

Nah, it's still weird for him to change his entire way of approaching learning about pokémon, which is through battling and experiencing events with them. It's as if the writers are trying to turn him into Trip.

Agreed if it was to learn about z moves then I could understanding but if justo learn Pokemon then he can just do that on the field instead.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
See guys, Ash does recognize Pokémon he's encountered before!

I wonder how he catches word of the Pokémon School. At least this means that he is going by his own free will. I hope it shows him taking up more than he bargained for and how school isn't all fun and games.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
At least he's taking education seriously!

I don't think we can expect much from the opening episode anyway. Do like he recognizes Pokemon in different forms.

Locormus

At least he's taking education seriously!

I don't think we can expect much from the opening episode anyway. Do like he recognizes Pokemon in different forms.

XY1 delivered, why can't SM1?

phanpycross

God-king
Finally some titles, Ill take anything to sate my hype.

I guess we will see the intro to all the characters, Team Skull, and explain why Ash wanna go to school. Maybe a Litten/Rowlet cameo?

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Ash and Pikachu have gone on a trip to the Alola region, which is overflowing with abundant nature! After having encountered Pokémon that have their own Alola forms, the excited Ash then hears there is a "Pokémon School" there where you can learn about Pokémon, and wants to enroll!

I love how the summary almost implies that Ash and Pikachu are on this trip by themselves, and not with Delia and Mimey.

Well, this debunks that theory that floated around once of Ash following in the footsteps of the games' player character and moving from Kanto to Alola with his mother. I'm actually pleased about that.

I wonder how he catches word of the Pokémon School. At least this means that he is going by his own free will. I hope it shows him taking up more than he bargained for and how school isn't all fun and games.

Professor Oak probably told Ash and/or Delia that he has a cousin in Alola. Samson Oak will probably be one of the first people whom Ash meets in Alola; and since he is the school's principal, he probably tells Ash about his school and encourages him to enroll. I also want Ash to discover that school isn't all fun and games, and that he is in for more than he bargained for (aside from Alola's Pokémon appearing to have short tempers and being prone to attacking people).

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode

SINCE WHEN IS ASH EXCITED ABOUT SCHOOL????? xD

Makes no sens imo.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

I agree with this. Ash is a person who is psyched about Pokemon battles, he tends to learn new things from battles and adventures. Him getting psyched about school and theoretical knowledge is totally unusual the Ash we knew for 20 years. It seems like they're altering Ash's basic character traits- from an adventure crazy Pokemon Trainer to a student craving for knowledge.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I agree with this. Ash is a person who is psyched about Pokemon battles, he tends to learn new things from battles and adventures. Him getting psyched about school and theoretical knowledge is totally unusual the Ash we knew for 20 years. It seems like they're altering Ash's basic character traits- from an adventure crazy Pokemon Trainer to a student craving for knowledge.
Yes because it's bad and out of character for Ash to want to know the technical details of his craft and gain intelligence. :\ How horrible!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Well, hopefully Team Skull shows up here.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!

And what´s the abd part? He´s winning far more by learning and becoming smart than remaining a brash and reckless fighter, I mean he can easily gain experience and tactics from this....
Which will be gone by the next series :p

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yes because it's bad and out of character for Ash to want to know the technical details of his craft and gain intelligence. :\ How horrible!

You can say whatever you want, but Ash getting psyched hearing about a school is totally unusual for his character!

Status
Not open for further replies.